SENIOR Civil Engineer
Cell # 009*-***-*** 2680
Total Experience: 20 years
A self-motivated and hardworking Engineer with Twenty years (20) experience in all aspects of construction work. Able to use own initiative work as a part of team. Proven leadership skills, including managing and motivating other staff to achieve company objective, effective communication at all levels within an organization Good problem solving and analytical skills, Computer literate and leveling. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Father’s Name : Abdul Karim Shaikh
Date of Birth : January 8th
Nationality : Pakistani
Marital Status : Married
Position in Firm : Civil Engineer
Affiliation : Member Pakistan Engineering
: Council (Regd. No. Civil/19164)
: Member Saudi Engineering
: Council (Regd. No. Civil/175409)
: Aramco ID (8165221)
B.E (Civil from NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi
(Sindh),Pakistan in 1998.
• MS Word XP
• MS Excel XP
• Auto Cade
• Power Point
• Experience 20 years
1) Construction Of New 110/13.8 KV S/S Al Khandamah in Makka KSA. 2) Saudi ARAMCO Gas And Oil Projects In Eastern Region DAMMAM. 3) Construction Of New 380/110/13.8 KV S/S Substation in Makka Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
4) Gawadar Ratodero Road Project Motorway-8 (M-8) In Progress(57.77km) 5) Infrastructure Work For Hyderabad Development Package. 6) Rehabilitation of Roads and Sewerage in Hyderabad City Area. 7) Construction of Pumping Station in Hyderabad City Area. 8) Rehabilitation of Roads in Mehran University (MUET) Jamshoro. 9) Construction of Buildings Works in Mehran & Sind University Jamshoro. EMPLOYMENT RECORD:-
Al-Gihaz Contracting And Holding Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia(KSA).
June 2012 to Date
POSITION: - Site Civil Manager
PROJECT: 01 Construction Of New 110/13.8 KV S/S Al Khandamah in Makka KSA.
PROJECT: 02 Saudi ARAMCO Gas And Oil Projects In Eastern Region DAMMAM From (Novemeber 1st
2015 To 24th
PROJECT: 03 Al Mashaar,Makka 380 Kv(380/110/13.8 Kv Building) From (Jan 1st 2014 To Oct 31st
PROJECT: 04 AL- RUDDAF S/S, TAIF(110/13.8 Kv Building) From (April 4th 2013 To
PROJECT: 05 TABUK UNIVERSITY S/S, TABUK(110/13.8 Kv Building) from (July 1 st
2012 To April 3rd
DESCRIPTION:- Structure Work, Road Work, Building Work & Water Project At Aindar GOSP- 01, 02 And 04.
DESCRIPTION : - Construction New 380/110/132/13.8 KV S/S Substation in Western Region Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
Structure Work: - RCC structure Work Basement With ground floor And First floor Hollow Core Slabs, Double T Slabs, Retaining Walls, Fire Walls, Transformer Areas, Cable Tunnels 18 No’s, Asphalt Road, Boundary Wall With Foundation, Retaining Walls And Pre Cast Columns & Panels
CLIENT :- Saudi Electric City Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia (KSA) Associated Consultancy Centre (Pvt) Ltd. (ACC) Islamabad.
Sep. 2009 to May 2012
POSITION: - Assistant Resident Engineer (Highway).
PROJECT: - Gawadar Ratodero Khuzdar Shahdadkot Road Project (Motorway-8), Section -IV, Package - V Qubo Saeed Khan to Wangu Hill (57.77 Km).
Road Work:- Earth work, Embankment Avg:3m, Sub-Base 27.5cm, Agg:Base course 20cm, Asphalt Wearing Course 5cm & DST Shoulder Out Of
CLIENT: - NATIONAL HIGHWAY AUTHORITY (NHA).
Osmani Consultancy Karachi.
Sept. 2006 to July 2009.
POSITION: - Assistant Resident Engineer (ARE).
PROJECT: - Hyderabad Development Package (Infra structure).
Road Work:- Earth Work, Sub-Base 25cm, Agg:Base Course 25cm, Asphalt Binder 5cm, Asphalt Wearing Course 5cm. Approximatly Length of Road (17km).
Sewearge:- Construction & Laying Newly Sewerage Lines Dia: of pipe 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 58 inch. Approximatly Length of sewer(17km).
Pupmping Station:- Construction of tulsi das pumping station two no wells dia 20ft, Depth 35ft, one no of pumping room 20ft*20ft and one no of Screen chamber.
CLIENT: - District Govt. Hyderabad.
M/s Roshan Din Shaikh (Govt. Contractor) Hyderabad.
Jan. 2003 to Aug. 2006
POSITION: - Project Engineer (PE).
PROJECT: - Mehran & Sind University Jamshoro.
CLIENT: - Project Director Mehran & Sind University Jamshoro
• Project No.1: - Newly Construction of Girls Hostel Ground Floor With 1st
Floors RCC Structure at Sindh University
• Project No.2: - Newly construction of Commerce Department With 20 No Class Rooms RCC Structure At Sind University
• Project No.3: - Construction of Mathematics Department on 1st Floor
• Sindh University Jamshoro
• Project No.4: - General Maintenance of various Buildings of Building
` Department, Hospitals, Schools & Offices in Sindh. M/s Abdul Rauf (Govt. Contractor) Hyderabad.
Nov. 1998 to Dec. 2002.
POSITION: - Project Engineer (PE).
PROJECT: - Mehran & Sindh University Jamshoro.
CLIENT: - Project Director Mehran & Sind University Jamshoro.
BUILDING WORKS:- Construction of Three Class Rooms in Hyderabad Building Department.
General Maintenance of Various Buildings & Roads
Building Department in Sindh.
Construction and improvement of Roads at Sindh
University Jamshoro & completed many projects in Sindh University Jamshoro under the supervision of Project Director.
My key responsibilities are mentioned below.
• Coordination with Consultant & Client
• Execution of works which at site as per drawings & specification.
• Check and verification of IPC submitted to Project Director.
• Preparation of physical & financial progress monthly & weekly.
• Ensure safety measures on the site & Quality by various tests.
• Preparation of drawings for site variation and getting the approval from high up.
• Coordination with Consultant & Client.