Seeking employment as a General Manager, Senior Project Manager or Project Manager. I have 40 years of experience in the Architectural Millwork and Construction Industry starting at age 15. I engage in continuous education and skill development while my level of experience enables me to teach a new generation. I am passionate about all aspects of the Architectural Millwork Industry including working
“hands on” with fabrication, manufacturing to project completion, interacting with personnel and clients. Skills & Abilities
· Proficient skill on all shop equipment; ripsaw, moulder, shaper, tenoner, mortiser, wide belt sanders, misc. hand tools and production equipment.
· Administration 1985- present.
· Positions included: Project Manager, Engineer, Estimator, Vice President, Co-Owner of Blumer & Stanton, Inc. and owner of Stanton & Stanton, Inc.
· Successfully managed projects of any size ($1,000.00- $2,000,000.00), handling up to 19 projects at a time totaling over $8,000,000.00.
· Worked with and managed the work of 60+ employees at a time. LEADERSHIP
· Served on the Florida Chapter of A.W.I. from Secretary, Vice President and President
· A.W.I. National Director and VICA committee member
· Associated General Contractor Associate Director
· Rotary President
· Knights of Columbus
PROJECT MANAGER TOTAL MILLWORK, LLC MARCH 2018- PRESENT
· Project Manager March 19, 2018- May 2018.
· Promoted to Senior Project Manager in May 2018 to present.
· Supervise 3 Project Managers with work totaling over $18,000,000.00 while handling 12 projects totaling $8,000,000.00.
· AWI QCP liaison.
· Passed my 8-hour course for Class A license exam for Virginia. PROJECT MANAGER IBS MILLWORK NOVEMBER 2016- NOVEMBER 2017
· Project Manager from November 2016 to September 2017.
· Estimator, September 2017- November 2017.
PROJECT MANAGER TAJ CONSTRUCTION & MILLWORK MARCH 2015- NOVEMBER 2016
· Project Manager with TAJ in March of 2015.
· Promoted to Senior Project Manager in September 2015.
· Supervised 3 Project Managers and 2 engineers.
· Managed projects such as Educational (University, Libraries, Schools), Government buildings, Office fit outs and Churches. I left TAJ in November 2016, TAJ closed in March of 2017. PROJECT MANAGER CREATIVE DIMENSION GROUP MAY 2013- MARCH 2015
· Project Manager on several projects including Lafayette Remodernization in D.C. Fredericksburg Courthouse, Pentagon remodel of Wedge 1 and as many as 15 projects at a time over $2,000,000.00.
· Creative Dimension Group was closed when the Virginia Common Wealth tax department closed the company for non-payment of taxes.
PRESIDENT/ OWNER STANTON & STANTON, INC. OCTOBER 2000- MAY 2013
· In October of 2000 my wife, daughters and I moved to Sylva, North Carolina and started Stanton & Stanton, Inc. Architectural Woodwork as an expansion of our family business.
· Grew the company by procuring and producing multiple commercial and residential projects: Cherokee Central Schools, Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, Paula Deen’s Restaurant, Waynesville Country Club, Old Edward’s Inn, Jackson County Library and Courthouse and Western Carolina Chancellor’s suite.
· Manufactured and supplied wholesale work to other Architectural Millwork companies around the country including: Quality Cabinet & Fixture Company of San Diego California, Glenn Reider of Milwaukee Wisconsin and Blankenship Inc. of Raleigh North Carolina.
· Manufactured matching mouldings, windows, doors and stair parts for Historical Restoration projects. SHOP TO ADMINISTRATION BLUMER & STANTON, INC. NOVEMBER 1978- JULY 2000
· While still in High School I began my career in our family business founded by my Great Grandfather and Grandfather in 1946. I began by working in the shop in fabrication and machining, then moved into administration and ownership.
· Virginia Class A
· Contemporary Business- Palm Beach Community College
· A.W.I. Certificate Estimating
· A.W.I. Certificate for Project Manager
· A.W.I. QCP
· Lake Worth High School (Graduation/Diploma)