Eman Faisal Ali
I am very interested and enthusiastic about pursuing a career in your respected organization suitable to my qualification. I am looking for a challenging position, which allows me for personal growth as well as professional growth.
I always looking forward new opportunities in business requirements & technologies that lead to develop & enhance the existing & new products or services in the project that I will handle. That by obtaining & using different ways & sources to achieve them like (researching, data aggregation & feedback).
I do my best to prove to myself that I am capable. Plus to that, I am able to re-allocate or travel for business purposes if required.
University of Bahrain
College of Business, Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance 2005 - 2010 Work Experience:
Home Health Care Center (HHCC): Acting Manager – General Services: Management – Operations, 7th May7102 Till now:
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
• Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
• Confers with the chief administrative officer and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
• Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development.
• Conduct interviews and make final decision on the selection and hiring process of newly joining staff.
• Foresee situations that might require the review of the existing policies and procedure manual and consult with the Chairman and the Managing Director regarding these changes.
• Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
• Develop and implement business plan for profitability.
• Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements.
• Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
• Generate business, cost and employee reports to management.
• Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations.
• Respond to employee concerns in timely manner.
• Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
• Determine staffing requirements and ensure that office positions are filled promptly.
• Assist in employee recruitment, training, and performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
• Manage orientations and exit interviews for employees.
• Ensure that employees follow company policies and procedures.
• Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
• Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
ISO 9001:2015 Implementations:
- Developing job descriptions, SOP, procedures and manuals
- Setting quality policies
- Maintaining the ISO system
- Conducting periodical quality internal audits
- Evaluated Corrective Action and Preventive Action Reports
- Conducting and preparing management review meetings
- Monitored quality management system and ensured it is compliant to current ISO 9001 requirement
- Prepare the needed TNA and yearly training plan for employees Biotite Holding Company: (Bahrain – UAE – Egypt – KSA) Head of Business Development & Acting Branch Manager – Operations, 15th Oct 2015 Till 7th May 2017: Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans Meet goals and metrics
Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
Provide the management with: monthly, quarterly, semiannual & annual reports on service performance. Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration. Collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies. Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eBusiness organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test eBusiness initiatives. ‘Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eBusiness strategy.
Identify new areas of eBusiness opportunity beyond current organizational thinking. Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
Proven leadership of large eBusiness projects.
Provide expertise on current eBusiness industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eBusiness principles are incorporated
Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eBusiness sales and profitability. Biotite Holding Company: Sales & Marketing Manager - Operations, 10th May 2015– 15th Oct 2015. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed. Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change. Silah Gulf (Viva Call Center), Customer Service Department, Billings & Collection Section, Complaint & Escalation Team - Operations, 10th April 2011 Until 10th May2015. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Conduct in-depth investigation and analysis on escalated cases referred by Top Management Team and the respective Resolver Departments.
Provide high level of customer service by understanding the diverse needs of customers to resolve customer’s complaints and coordinate with various Resolver Departments resulting in improved policies and processes for the organization.
Translate the company’s corporate objectives and core values into handling plan for each customer.
Investigate and solve customer’s long-standing or complex problems passed on by the Top Management Team and the respective stakeholders within the company.
Provide effective service recovery in addressing customer’s needs by ensuring compliance to service recovery procedures and minimizing costs through corrective actions. Be the voice of the customers. Suggest improvements and seek opportunities for innovation in customer service standards, policies and procedures for the company or department. Working on the Billings Cases by doing the refunding, adjustments & charge backs Other Responsibilities (Team Leader & Floor support): Work with fellow Team Leaders to manage the Contact Centre Floor, ensuring agent adherence to breaks, shift start and finish times.
Manage the Contact Centre Performance to ensure Service Level and Call Answering performance is maximised
Receive and make calls to customers to facilitate appropriate responses to all complaints. Be an effective communicator of change, for example, in customer policies, processes, products, delivering the communication in an effective and timely manner to ensure that the team are fully informed and positively adapt to changes
Deal with escalated customer issues in an efficient and professional manner to ensure issues are progressed and closed satisfactorily
Credi-Max, Customer Service Department, Dispute Department, 1st July 2010 - 31st Aug 2010. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Working on the Billings & disputes Cases by doing the refunding, adjustments & charge backs. Qualifications & courses:
- Dec 2017 Participated in Role of Leadership and Management by World Women Wellbeing (WWW).
- Dec 2017 ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Lead Auditor Course.
- 7-11 Oct 2018 Workshop for Accreditation of Medical Centers for NHRA.
- 22-23Oct 2019 Workshop for Accreditation of Medical Centers for NHRA. General Skills:
1. Verbal communication: Able to express ideas clearly and confidently in speech. 2. Teamwork: Work confidently within a group.
3. Commercial awareness: Understand the commercial realities affecting the organization. 4. Analysing & investigating: Gather information systematically to establish facts & principles. Problem solving.
5. Initiative/self motivation: Able to act on initiative, identify opportunities & proactive in putting forward ideas & solutions.
6. Participating in planning & organising: Able to plan activities & carry them through effectively. 7. Flexibility: Adapt successfully to changing situations & environments. 8. Time management: Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to work to deadlines. Other Skills:
1. Negotiating & persuading: Able to influence and convince others, to discuss and reach agreement. 2. Leadership: Able to motivate and direct others. 3. Computing skills: Word-processing, using databases, spreadsheets, the Internet & email, designing web pages etc.
4. Self awareness: Awareness of achievements, abilities, values & weaknesses & what I want out of life. 5. Personal impact/confidence: Presents a strong, professional, positive image to others which inspires confidence & commands respect.
6. SWOT Analysis: Analyse Competitor A through Strength, Weakness, and Opportunity & Threat. 7. Developing professionalism: Pays care & attention to quality in all their work. Supports & empowers others. 8. Action planning: Able to decide what steps are needed to achieve particular goals and then implement these. 9. Decision-making: Determines the best course of action. Evaluates options based on logic & fact & presents solutions.
10. Creativity: Generates & applying new ideas & solutions. Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic.
References: Available upon request