A.AMEERKHAN. B.E (Civil)
New Extention, Goripalayam,
Madurai – 625 002.
“I am seeking an opportunity to merge my initiative, enthusiasm with 3 Years of proficiency, to add value both to the organization and myself. To aim at expanding my horizons and developing skills in the field of “Civil Engineering” and to work in a dynamic environment that provides opportunities for my growth. “
Latha Mathavan Engineering College, Madurai March, 2016 B.E in Civil Engineering
Nehru Vidhyasalai Hr.Sec. School, Madurai May, 2012 Class ΧΙΙ
Nehru Vidhyasalai Hr.Sec. School, Madurai April, 2010 Class Χ
Operating System : Windows 2000/XP/ 7/8/10.
Office Packages : MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Internet). Designing Packages : AUTO Cad & Revit.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
• Construction Management.
• Quality Assurance/Control.
• Concrete Technology
• Planning and Scheduling for Site Execution.
• Co-ordination of labors and sub-contractors.
• Industrial Visit on IDUKKI DAM at Kerala during March 2015.
• Survey camp at MOONAR during November 2015.
• Industrial Visit on AALIYAR DAM at Coimbatore during June 2016 PROJECT UNDERTAKEN:
• Highway Hotel Building - Planning analyzing and designing The main objective of this project is to plan, analyze and design of the Hotel Building. The structure is analyzed using Limit state method. MAJOR PROJECT:
• Coir Fiber in Concrete to enhance its Compressive and Flexure Strength The main objective of this project is to understand and gain knowledge in the field of Concrete and COIR FIBER. Finally the result shows that increase in compressive strength and Flexure strength.
Preparing RFI (Request For Inspection) for all civil activities like Excavation, Backfilling, FDT (Field Density Test), Lean concrete, Reinforce concrete, Curing, Moisture test, Surface preparation, Concrete coating.
Well versed with IS Standards - Indian Standard Codes for Concrete & Steel Structures
• IS: 456 – code of practice for plain and reinforced concrete.
• IS: 383 – specifications for fine & coarse aggregate from natural sources for concrete.
• IS: 2386 – methods of tests for aggregate for concrete.
• IS: 456; 10262; SP 23 – codes for designing concrete mixes.
• IS 10262 – 1982 Recommended Guide Lines for Concrete Mix Proportioning.
• IS: 9103 – specifications for concrete admixtures.
• IS: 4926 – 2003 – Code of practice Ready Mix Concrete
• Coordinating with construction engineers and PMT (Project Management Team) & Project Inspection Department (PID) for inspection of each activity for client approval.
• Witnessing of the testing of compressive strength of concrete at the 3rd party laboratory.
• Witnessing of Field testing like Compaction test FDT (Field Density Test).
• Inspection of concrete finishing and building finishing according to standard and specification.
• Inspection of roads and utility diversions, earthworks, waterproofing, concreting & asphalt work.
• Reporting the all related activities to QA/QC manger.
• Reviewing all quality related activities & preparing all quality related reports on site.
• Preparing Weekly report of project related to project Quality Management.
• Reviewing third laboratory inspection.
• Conducting material inspections for all CIVIL items delivered at the site.
• Coordinate all site inspections with the site subcontractors
• Ensure that all inspection reports are accurate and that all attached documents are current status
• Ensure all work is correctly prepared prior to any inspection being undertaken
• Assist the site QC manager in the organization, maintenance and control of the quality system
• Prepare nonconformance reports to the QA manager and assist in developing corrective actions
• Assist the QC manager and construction manager in resolving any discrepancies and ambiguities Checking the Quality of concrete strengths regarding the grade, 7 days and 28 days test. Checking the Quality and grade of concrete as per structural requirement and cement. Checking the defects like porosity, slag, excess penetration, air cracks etc.
• Coordinate with the Client QC inspectors for the resolution of site problems
• Coordinate with the site subcontractors to ensure that communications exist and are maintained
• Attend the weekly QC meetings
• Review work procedures and method statements for compliance with good work practices and the customers contract specializations
• The completion of QC site instructions and coordinate their closure The review of inspection test packages during the course of construction activities PROJECT SUPERVISING:
1. Project Title : KORAPACK ENGG PVT.LTD
Client : KORAPACK ENGG PVT.LTD
Started working from : 15th June 2017 – 21st June 2017 Details of project : It is an Industrial Building Project. Over 755 mᶟ concrete supply for a Basement of the Structure. Have a biggest achievement for this project because it has almost 110 KM travel distance from our plant; also complete a work in 1 week. Project Location : Andhra Pradesh
Team Size : Supervise 10 project employees.
2. Project Title : GEE KAY CONSTRUCTIONS
Client : VIVEKANANTA GURUKULAM TRUST
Started working from : 29th Oct 2017 05.30 AM – 7.30 PM Details of project : It is an Institutional Building Project. Over 475 mᶟ concrete supply for a Slab of the Structure. One of the Rapid Fast Working of our projects, because the work complete in just 14 Hrs.
Project Location : Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai.
Team Size : Supervise 15 project employees.
• Professional, growth oriented, easy adaptive and quick learner.
• Talented, independent, responsible, hardworking and efficient in analytical complex solving issues.
• An absolute team player with good communication skills.
• Ability to deal with a diverse range of cultures and nationalities internationally.
• Highly competent self-motivated, hardworking with the ability to rapidly learn and apply new skills
• The ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
• The ability to notice, interpret, and anticipate other’s concerns and feelings, and to communicate this awareness empathetically to others.
• Ability to gain other’s support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
• Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
• Ability to find effective solutions by taking an abstract or theoretical perspective. CAREER PROFILE:
1. Asian Bricks & Blocks Pvt.Ltd, Madurai April 2016 to June 2016 Quality Supervisor
• Proficient in supervising & controlling of site activities along with overall monitoring to expedite their safety by providing valuable suggestions for efficiency enhancements.
• Responsible for Incoming material checking, In process checking, Process Control, Quality control & Quality assurance.
• Developing inspection methods & monitoring system to assure conformance to required standards.
• Maintaining quality procedures manual and ensure the awareness of all employees with regards to the critical of quality and the adopted Standards.
• Interprets construction drawings and studies the documents and applicable standards or specifications before execution of any jobs.
2. Yes & Yes Construction & RMC, Chennai July 2016 to Nov 2019 Quality Control (QA/QC), Production & Site Engineer Quality Control Technician (QA/QC)
• Testing Materials properties for its quality.
• Taking quality tests on concrete (Slump test, Density test, Cube test etc.,)
• Ensure that the rules, regulations and guidelines are followed.
• Monitor the working of labors and operations on the site.
• Set a perfect schedule for purchase of raw materials quality test.
• Coordinating with our clients and site executives.
• Responsible in preparation of Bills and Schedules of Quantities of materials, labour, and services required in the construction and equipment of the building, or engineering works. Site Engineer
• On-site experience as a Site-Engineer for construction of Apartment building.
• Execution of work as per drawing and standards both discipline Architecture and Structural Works.
• Monitoring the project works in compliance with specification and drawing parameters.
• Supervision of framework structure (Form work, Reinforcement, Concrete) and finishing work.
• Brickwork, Plastering, Flooring, and Painting). Organizing site progress and coordination meetings.
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Support the Quality Control team for implementation of organizations, Quality control tools. CERTIFICATIONS:
AUTO CAD June 2013 – Oct 2013
Palette icons Training & Placement, Madurai
REVIT ARCHITECTURE July 2014 – Oct 2014
Latha Mathavan InfoTech, Madurai
INTERIOR DESIGN April 2014
Latha Mathavan Engineering College, Madurai
Remote Sensing and GIS Dec 2014
Latha Mathavan Engineering College, Madurai
Name : A.Ameerkhan D.O.B : 28.05.1995
Father’s Name : A. Abdul Kapoor Age : 24
Nationality : Indian Religion : Muslim
Gender : Male Marital Status : Single
Languages Known: Tamil, English and Hindi