Address - *** JARI MARI APT,
SECTOR 20, OPPOSITE
WAGAD SWEETS, AIROLI
Mobile No: 982-***-****
Being in the field of Medical billing my objective would be definitely to increase my theory as well as practical knowledge towards end to end claim resolution and maximum revenue generation . Positives
Skilled, keen and trust worthy individual seeking a suitable position .Bringing computer skills and personal attributes including devotion, meeting goals, inventiveness and the aptitude to follow through.
I like to implement my theoretical knowledge to practical problems so that my “TEAM” extracts the most out of it with minimum usage of resources. Education
EXAMINATION BOARD / UNIVERSITY YEAR
S.S.C PUNE UNIVERSITY MARCH 2013
H.S.C PUNE UNIVERSITY FEBRUARY 2015
• Good Computer Skills.
• A quick learner and ready to adjust with the workflow. Professional Skills
• Advanced Excel
• A Practical, Systematic and Hard Working Approach.
• Good Visualization & Imagination.
• Positive Attitude.
• Team Working Skills, Patience and Consistency.
• Joined Gebbs Healthcare Solutions on
• Worked as a temp SME.
• Promoted as QA in
Dec’17 and still
Previous Job Profile
• Joined Wipro LTD.(UHG-CS) back In
• Assisted OJT batch on floor by
frequently sharing feedbacks and
letting the crowd know about
basic call etiquettes and better
call probing skills .
• Prepare reports relating to Quality management (Audit reports, Bottom Quartile improvement plans, Weekly dashboards, Monthly review deck).
• Quality management with revenue
• 7 QC tools
• Pareto Analysis
• Quality Dashboards
• Client Calls
• Interaction with multiple clients on
process improvement initiatives/Ideas.
• One on One with team members and
sharing feedback for improvement.
• Call monitoring and ensuring
• SBS ( side by side ) with users to improve
Father’s Name–Mr. Suresh Mani
Mother’s Name–Mrs. (Late) Ajitha PS
Date Of Birth–13/05/1997
Marital Status – Bachelor.
Languages Known–English, Hindi, Malayalam
Hobbies– Playing football, Listening to music, Travelling. Date:–
Place:–Mumbai (Sumith Suresh)