**-*** ** ** ******** Eardley
Gatineau, J9H 6B5
Ph.D candidate of Chemical Engineering Department in University of Ottawa working on Development of novel catalytic systems for green-house gas abatement. RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
• Corrosion behavior of Fe3Al -TiC and Fe3
Al-TiC-Cr coatings prepared by HVOF, Laval
• Evaluation of galvanic corrosion in new aluminum bridge decks, Laval University
• Investigation of film forming inhibitors in three-phase gas pipelines using Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) (2004)
• Evaluation of carbamate corrosion in shell and tube high pressure heat exchangers in urea unit in Razi Petrochemical plant (2002)
• Influence of additives on the magnetic properties, microstructure and densification of Mn–Zn soft ferrites (2000)
• Lecturer for the course NDT “Non-destructive Testing Methods” Shiraz university, Iran
• Lecturer for the course “welding”, Shiraz, Iran.
• Lecturer in the course” Thermodynamics- principles” Shiraz Azad University- Faculty of auto mechanics,
• Lecturer for the course “Principles of Computer and Programing” Shiraz University- Faculty of auto mechanics.
S.E.C. (Sabz Engineering Company)
• Design and material take off for piping and plants by “AVEVA PDMS”.
• Prepared MTO for different petrochemical and industrial plants.
• Produced WPS and PQR for various petrochemical construction projects. EDUCATION
• M.Sc., Metallurgy and Material Engineering, Laval University, Canada (2017)
• M.Sc., Material Engineering- Corrosion, Electrochemistry and Energy, Shiraz University, Iran (2004)
• B.Eng., Materials Engineering- Industrial Metallurgy, Shiraz University, Iran (2001) COMPLEMENTRY STUDIES
• Training course in “Cathodic protection in reinforced concrete and steel structure” at Iranian Corrosion Association (2005)
• French course “Programme de francisation offert par l’école de langues de la Faculté de l’éducation permanente de l’Université de Montréal” (2012) EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Member of Aluminium Research Centre (REGAL)
• Member of Iranian Corrosion Association (I.C.A.)
• Ranked 52
in nation-wide Material Engineering Master entrance exam among 6,200 participants (2001).
• Ranked 2,100
among more than 600,000 participants in nation-wide university entrance exam for BSc degree (1997).
• Ranked first nation-wide in “study and research competition in high school level” in
• Participated in” National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents” during high school until graduation in 1996.
• Microsoft Office (MS Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) software
• Familiar to AutoCAD software
• The Plant Design Management System (PDMS) software LANGUAGES
French, English, Persian