MUHAMMAD UMER ASIF
• CONTACT DETAIL 058*******
• EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
• ADDRESS Shaikha building, Umm Hurair Oud Metha
My aim is to flourish myself in a well-regarded organization where remuneration and rewarding is based on dedication, hard work and performance. I want to keep me in touch with the new accomplishments in the professional arena of Banking and Finance. This will ensure me to enhance my career and shape out my skills.”
United Bank Limited Corporate Centre Lahore. Operations Officer (Dec 2015 to Dec 2019) Account Opening Department.
• Short interview of customer regarding account opening processing under Centralized. Account Opening System and Maintenance of Corporate clients.
• Maintaining of documents related A/c Opening.
• Prepare and follow-up account opening documentation and KYC/CDD. Adherence to KYC/CDD policy, Anti Money Laundering policy.
• Updating dashboard queries while viewing the customer accounts accordingly.
• Resolution of queries raised by NAB and compliance department.
• Customer Information Amendment under Centralized System and Maintenance of Corporate clients.
• Normal Clearing (Inward and Outward)
• Same day Clearing (Inward and Outward)
• Intercity Clearing (Inward and Outward)
• Internal Funds Transfer.
• Salary Disbursement.
• Online Funds Transfer (Within city & Intercity)
• Corporate Banker Cheque (CBC), Cashier Cheque (CC), Security Deposit Receipt (SDR)
(Payment and Issuance)
• Preparation and posting of Vouchers, maintenance of accounts and reporting of tax deduction.
(WHT) to SBP on Quarterly & Annual basis.
• Preparation of Weekly & Monthly Statement.
• Responsible for business development of credit card sales operations.
• Understand and provide efficient and effective customer service to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations.
• Accurate completion of all sales related documentation, to close the sale.
• Use the client steps during every customer conversation and provide the right financial solution
• especially those with more complex banking needs or refer the customer to the appropriate business area.
• Work knowledge of product services, sales programs, policies and current procedures.
• Consistently apply all risk and due diligence policies, practices and procedures.
• Assist with the development of sales and services employees within the branch development. MCB Bank, Intern - Branch Banking, 6 Weeks
• Worked in with Consumer Branch Banking Group and learned how basic processes of consumer banking are done and how to create and maintain relationship with the clients. EDUCATION
• MBA, Majors (Banking and Finance) Superior University, (2019)
• BBA (HONS) Majors (Marketing) University of Lahore, (2015)
• FSC PRE ENGG. Govt. Islamia College, (2010)
• MATRICUALTION Don Bosco High School, (2008)
COMPUTER SKILLS & INTEREST
• Competent at using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Adaptive to change and stress and very quick at learning.
• Confident in presenting to peers, colleagues or clients.
• Excellent communication skills and comfortable with working in a team.
• Writing skills.
STRENGHTH AND WEAKNESSES
• Observable abilities of leadership.
• Teamwork and communication.
• Flexible enough to adopt changes.
• Confident to face challenges.
• Ability to manage, lead and understand new techniques. AREAS OF INTEREST
• Include Financial Services, Customers Relations, Supervision of Operations. PERSONAL INFORMATION
• DOB 27-Mar-1992
• Nationality Pakistani
• Passport number GA1889421
• Visit Status Visit Visa
• Marital Status Married