Address Madinat Khalifa South Doha, Qatar
Valid Qatar ID with NOC
One and half (1.5) years experience as an ACCA Trainee & One year (1) as a junior accountant in Pakistan.
A highly motivated individual with total of 2+ years extensive experience in the field of accounting and business who understands the relevant laws & regulations governing accountancy and finance. My key strengths include extensive experience of bookkeeping to trial balance and hands on exposure to preparing financial statements to statutory level with a sound knowledge of accounting systems to perform tasks and search out accounting discrepancies.
Retain strong soft skills to deal confidential matters with tact and skilled in team work to achieve corporate & financial objectives. Seeking to work in professional environment to explore my accounting career.
• General ledger postings
• Preparing financial statements
• Financial reporting & performance measurement
• International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• International accounting standards (IAS)
• Audit and assurance
Part-Qualified, Charted Accountant (CA) from Association of Charted Certified Accountants (ACCA)
– United Kingdom.
Diploma in business & accounting (ACCA)
Intermediate certificate in financial & management accounting (ACCA) Introductory certificate in financial & management accounting (ACCA)
Bachelor of arts, University of The Punjab – Pakistan 2013 – 2015
Intermediate, Govt degree college Hayatabad – Pakistan 2009 – 2011
Junior Accountant- July 2018 – June 2019
Malik Traders Peshawar -, Pakistan
• Assist with the preparation, analysis and verification of accounting records, financial statements and reports to ensure accuracy and adherence to reporting standards.
• Administered the accounts receivable and accounts payable together with income and expenses.
• Implemented a thorough debt factoring approach to follow up receivables which improved the company overall cash flow.
• Prepared financial statements and monthly reports with debtor and bank reconciliation.
ACCA Internee- May 2017 – April 2018
Zahid Farooq & Co Charted Accountants -, Pakistan
• Providing Auditing services to clients.
• Prepared financial statements for firm’s clients.
• Provided Outsourcing Accounting services to certain clients of the firm.
ACCA Trainee - Oct 2016 – Mar 2017
Faheem Ilyas & Co Charted Certified Accountant -, Pakistan
• Performed some bookkeeping works using QuickBooks and Peachtree.
• Sort out accounting record and which source document to check the validation of the transaction.
• Planned, arranged and hosted a team building away day, which resulted in improved communications within the office.
• Saved time of the firm through re-organizing paper works.
• Prepared financial statements of clients.