Dr. Nadeem khan
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical council registration number-DMC 65667
Seeking a Intensivist position to continue my career where I could add my medical knowledge and good patient serving skills in healthcare industry.
Educational Qualifications and Experiences.
-Schooling from International Indian School, JEDDAH and later higher secondary from CBSE board in reputed convent school from India.
- MBBS from MGM MEDICAL COLLEGE,NAVI MUMBAI from August 2007 to February 2012 with an overall aggregate of 57%
- Internship From MGM Hospital,NAVI MUMBAI from March 2012 to March 2013
-Worked in kurjee holy family hospital Patna(missionary hospital estd in 1880)in Emergency, opd and wards as junior resident in the department of internal medicine from 05/06/2013-09/08/2013
- Diploma in Emergency Medicine (DEM) recognised by Royal college of General practitioners,United Kingdom ( RCGP UK)and experience of 1 year in ICU post diploma from Apollo Hospital New Delhi from 2013 to 2014.
- Masters in Emergency Medicine (MEM)3years postgraduate degree from Fortis Hospital from 2014 to 2017 recognised by SEMI (Society of Emergency Medicine India).
-PGDMLS( post graduate diploma in medicolegal system) 1 year program from Symbiosis Pune.
-Worked as Senior Resident/specialist in Department of pulmonology and critical care from July 2017 to December 2017 at Fortis hospital Noida.
- Certificate training course in critical care Medicine (CTCCM) 2 years course recognised by Indian society of critical care medicine India,from December 2017 to December 2019 from Kailash Hospital, Noida.
-Thorough knowledge of general patient psychology.
-Ability to demonstrate about prescription and Drugs.
-Good Communication skills (Verbal) to help patients during treatment.
-Responsible to repair injuries, correct deformities, prevent diseases.
-Selection of appropriate surgical procedures under pressure.
-Usage of established surgical techniques during operations.
-Good knowledge of Medicine
-Can handle emergency patients.
-Can do procedures like Ryles tube insertion,ABG,Blood collection,IV line,
Ascitic tapping,pleural tapping,foleys catheterization,lumbar puncture,Intubation,central venous line,arterial line, tracheostomy.
-Can also do minor orthopaedic procedure like slab,cast,have good suturing skills,dressing
-Have an overall idea about the procedures in ent and opthal like syringing,foreign body removal,assisted operations like cataract and glaucoma
-Good Knowledge about emergency ultrasound including FAST,EFAST,USG guided procedures like ascitic tapping,pleural tapping,central line.
-Ability to handle the stressed situation.
-Have completed primary trauma care course (PTC) from Apollo Hospital New Delhi approved by Royal college of surgeons UK,Royal college of anaethesiaUK and Indian society of head injury.
- Have completed BLS And ACLS provider course approved by AHA at Max Hospital,New Delhi.
-Had done ACLS instructor course from Fortis Hospital and trained more than 400 people.
- Had done pain management provider and instructor course from Fortis Hospital Noida.
- Had done PALS( Paediatric s advanced life support) course approved by AHA at Max Hospital, New Delhi.
-Have completed NRP neonatal resuscitation program from Fortis Hospital Noida
-Have completed Emergency Ultrasonography course from AIIMS,New Delhi.
-Have completed ATLS(advanced trauma life support) provider course from AIIMS,New Delhi.
-Have done bronchoscopy workshop from Fortis Gurgaon.
-Have done difficult airway and tracheostomy workshops from Medanta hospital Gurgaon.
-Was the member of emergency team in Formula 1 car racing(highly international event) held in Noida 2013 which was trained and certified by FIA and Bahrain motor sports.
-Participated in 26 camps organized By Rajeev Gandhi Jeevandayi Arogya Yojna in various places give free medicines and treatment to the poor people.
- Have attended many international and national emergency medicine and critical care conferences including indousem, semicon,emcon.
- Have good leadership quality was elected class representative of college.
-Played table tennis,represented MGM medical college in various college annual sports of different medical colleges of Mumbai.
- Had done paper presentation in international emergency medicine conference EMCON.
-As a speaker in young faculty category in International emergency medicine conference of emergency medicine EMCON.
-Have attended national level critical care conference held at Gangaram hospital in December 2018
-Have special interest in dealing with medico legal cases and as medico legal advisor.
"PROSPECTIVE OBSERVATIONAL STUDY LOOKING AT IMPACT OF TIME TO ULTRASOUND(USG) ON MANAGEMENT IN CASES OF BLUNT ABDOMINAL TRAUMA”
-Reading current Trials, journals and good novels.
Date of birth: 02/06/1986
Height 5feet 9inches.
Languages known: English, Hindi, and Marathi
Address Dr Nadeem Khan
314 Reserve Bank Ashiana Apartment,Near TOT mall,
Opposite Fortis Hospital,Noida UP.