PANDARAMPALLATH DIVAKARAN JAYAN
Manager / Supervisor - Material Management - Construction Oil & Gas Energy
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth: 08/04/1966
Current Status : Immediately Available to join
Nationality : India
Pandarampallath House [Thankam Nivas]
Thrissur-Dist, Kerala, India, Pin Code: 680584
Passport Details: J1842046
Validity: till 2021
29 + years of diverse experience in Material Management Section in Middle East, Europe and Asian countries.
Dec 2018 to Present DK Sons Thrissur, Kerala
Designation : Manager
June 2017 to November 2018 TOYO Engineering Corporation, Japan Pen Gerang, Malaysia Designation : Warehouse Manager
Client: PETRONAS - RAPID PROJECT (SCC Unit /Package 5)
February 2016 to April 2016 TOYO Engineering Corporation, Japan Turkmenistan
Designation : Senior Material Control Supervisor
Client:TGPC -Gas Separation, Ethylene & Polypropylene Units
May 2011 to December 2014 CHIYODA & JGC JOINT VENTURE [CJJV] Papua New Guinea
Designation : Material Receiving Inspector - E & I / Material Control Lead Supervisor
Client : ESSO HIGHLANDS LIMITED -PNG LNG Plant (EPC3)
October 2005 to March 2009 CHIYODA &TOYO ENGG [CTSD] Sakhalin, Russia
Designation : Material Receiving Inspector -E & I / Material Control Superintendent
Client: SHELL (GAZPROM) -Sakhalin II LNG/OET Project
October 2000 to July 2005 CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY [CCIC] Doha-Qatar
Designation : Warehouse Store Keeper & Material Control Supervisor
Client : RAS GAS - CMS&A - Raslaffan Onshore Expansion Project
QP - SNAMPROGRETTI - DUKHAN Field Gas Lift Project
QP - KRUPP UHDE & TECHNIP ITLY -Qatar Vinyl CompanyProject
April 1996 to August 2000 CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY[CCC] Saudi Arabia Designation : Warehouse Store Keeper & Warehouse Supervisor
Client : EXXON Mobile - ABB LUMMIS AL RIZZA YANPET II Ethylene Expansion Project
SAUDI ARAMCO - BECHTEL - RTRU Project-RASTANURA
February 1993 to Dec 1995 CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY[CCC] Abu Dhabi Designation : Warehouse Store Keeper
Client : ADNOC - BECHTEL / TECHNIP / PECHARED - OGD -Onshore Gas Development Project
ADGAS - CHIYODA Corporation - Offshore III rd. LNG Project – Das Island
January 1989 to January 1993 ICB LIMITED Mumbai, India
Designation : Warehouse Store Keeper -E & I
Client :FINOLEX PIPE LIMITED - EPL Project -Ratanagiri, Mumbai
RELIANCE PETROCHEMICAL LIMITED - RPL Project, Surat, Gujarat
ONGC - NIPPON KOKAN JAPAN - ONGC Ethylene Expansion Project, URAN
January 1984 to November 1988 ALKAN Engineering (India) Pt. Ltd. Mumbai, India
Designation : Warehouse Store Keeper - E & I
Client : KHAMMAM CHEMICAL REFINERY - EIL - KCR Project, Khammam, AP
NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY - EIL - NALCO Project, Damanjodi, Orissa
HINDUSTAN PETROLIEUM CORPORATION LTD - EIL - HPCL Project, Vishakhapatnam, AP
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Manage all administrative functions of the Materials Department, planning of detail storage location, inclusive of staffing, training and fulfillment of other related duties:
- Maintain and update the data of receiving and storing equipment and materials, for which the SITE module of the Material Management System and material tracking system.
- Inspection of equipment and material received, and preparation of receiving inspection reports.
- Reporting the receiving status of equipment and material by using the MRR.
- Preparation of the OS&D report (overage, shortage, damage and non-conformance)
- Preservation of stored equipment and material and preparation of an 'Unopened Package Log' list.
- Issuance of equipment and material to subcontractors construction teams.
- Inventory check and consequent updating of the Material Management System, tracking system.
- Re-organized the activities, manpower for work better and saved the company time and money.
- Developed a new employees orientation program that 100% of the company locations adopted.
- Served Sub-contractor in a positive way, receiving client service awards.
- Identified a problem and solved with a new idea that improved things.
- Successfully set-up and managed the corporate services function.
- Maintaining without ‘LTI’ Safety Standard Award.
- Quality Achievement for Excellent Preservation work.
- Certificate of Merit Award for Maintaining High Safety Standards.
1991 to 1994 Degree : Bachelor of Arts University of Calicut Thrissur, Kerala
Windows & Office Tools – Microsoft office-Excel, Power Point and Word -Advance, [SPMAT-Jasmine System,Marian System,Talisman System, E-cosmos,FIFO System,Bin Cards, Field Office Correspondence unification System(FOCUS),Integrated Document Management System (I-DMS)].
Malayalam - Native, English and Hindi - Fluent, Tamil, Telugu, Russian & Arabic are understandable.
References: Available on Request. Date: December 2019.