Knowledgeable food and beverage manager with over 12 years’ experience in
casual and ﬁne dining hospitality establishments seeking position in upscale dining concept. Gifted motivator and leader comfortable with supervising service team of over 50 employees. Comfortable in fast-paced environment to provide quality service.
Food & Beverage Manager, DIVVY Restaurant, Beirut, Lebanon January 2015 - July 2018, February 2019 - Present
• Spearheaded development in service quality, menu design, innovation, sales and proﬁtability.
• Closely monitored beverage inventory for the restaurant / bar, and stayed within budget to ensure higher proﬁts.
• Supervised and managed employees. Managed all day-to-day operations. Understood employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
• Created and maintained good working relations with suppliers, negotiate terms of business and costs to the beneﬁt of the restaurant.
• Promoted excellent public relations and professionally handle guest complaints or concerns to ensure satisfaction and return.
• Trained and mentored new hires regarding company policies and procedures for standardized operations.
Pre-opening Manager, Galop Club & Restaurant, Libreville, Gabon August 2018 - January 2019
• Provided leadership and oversight on all projects end to end, including projecting timelines and critical paths, collaborating with Asset Manager for support
• Worked with Asset Manager to identify and propel product, service and guest experience enhancements initiatives through business judgment and analytical ﬁndings
• Developed budgets and operating plans with the Executive Committee
• Established stafﬁng requirements and supported in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and developing of the pre-opening team as needed
• Prepared and presented reports to Management on all project and pre- opening plan updates
Food Operations Manager, Saad Food Center, Tyre, Lebanon January 2014 - November 2014
• Planned menus and food utilization based on anticipated number of diners, directed supply and inventory processes, monitored food item and supply usage, and accounted for inventory valued.
• Managed all aspects of special events such as order food, manage staff, and oversee the event, as well as troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
• Completed daily staff pre shift meetings, progress reports and staff reviews.
• Organized and directed worker training programs, resolved personnel problems, and investigated and resolved complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
• Coordinated activities with the kitchen to ensure all orders were expeditiously processed and ready for serving in a timely manner while ensuring quality standards were maintained.
Food & Beverage Supervisor, Roadster Diner & Deek Duke, Beirut, Lebanon. August 2008 - November 2013
• Managed work procedures and expedites workﬂow
• Provided managerial coverage to beverage areas in the absence of a beverage manager
• Worked with management to develop marketing and promotional ideas to enhance Sales
• Supervised and managed associates. Managed all day-to-day operations. Understands associates positions well enough to perform duties in associates absence
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Food & Beverage Manager
• Assist the Food & Beverage Manager to oversee the Food & Beverage operations
Lebanese International University — Business Management, 2013 Skills
• Strong knowledge of inventory and rotation of food
• Possess great attention to detail
• Ability to use all senses to ensure food quality standards are met
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact patiently, tactfully, and diplomatically with internal and external guests
• Strong knowledge of restaurant operations, including ﬁne dining, and bar.
• Good working knowledge of different systems and reports
• Proﬁcient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Strong leadership skills with ability to coach, mentor, train and develop staff
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Referrals available on request