JANCY RANI DEVARAJAN
Self-motivated professional with 4
years of experience. Diligent,
committed to self-development,
fast learner and a holder of MBA, IT
Management. I am adept at
handling multiple tasks on regular
basis competently and works well
with deadlines under pressure. I
look forward to obtaining a
position to utilize my exceptional
skills in the effective management
of company resources.
DOB:19 Aug 1987
Teamwork and collaboration
Possess intercultural awareness
Publishing, Quality check, Proof
reading, Quality control, Editing
Proficiency in all MS Office
erpoint), JWF(Journal Work Flow),
Adobe PDF,XML /A++
SALES COORDINATOR/BUSINESS SUPPORT EXECUTIVE CURRENTLY EMPLOYED Real Time BTL Production & Digital, UAE
• Responsible for assisting sales team on managing and distributing sales documentations.
• Responsible for Assisting & Support the sales team by filing important documents (Enquiries, Quotations, Customer order file, Purchase order file, Invoice and delivery note file, Debit Note file, Credit note file) and communicating relevant information.
• Measure of enquiries and maintains a job docket which covers all the enquiries received, quoted and regretted and thereby analyze the pattern of enquiries in consultation with the sales team.
• Prepare and produce weekly and monthly reports, Order status files, projections, Billing reports for the sales.
• Generates sales report for individual Accounts Executive and records every invoice that is generated.
• Tacking the new orders received.
• Prepare sales Quotations for Clients.
• Calculate costing for all locations and products.
• Updating cost estimations, closed projects during pre-production and maintains installation updates post production.
• Responsible for tracking the inhouse and outsourced jobs.
• Involved in Client Coordination on to fix the cost, materials and other requirements for production and deliveries.
• Involved in extensive email writing.
• Liaise between the sales and the production department, thereby acts as the point of contact for the jobs that comes into production. PRODUCTION EDITOR/PROJECT COORDINATOR APRIL'16-APR’18 SPS (P) Ltd-Springer Nature, India -Publishing
• Planned and managed production workflow from acceptance of manuscript to publication.
• Worked for ADIS and Springer journals.
• Responsible for creating project plans and reports in progress.
• Collaborates with the publishing community to meet schedules and facilitate smooth workflow, ensuring timely/error-free publication.
• Inspects and resolves production-related errors/queries received from time to time (Authors, Publisher and Editors-in-Chief) and customer complaints.
(Regarding product quality, performance and delivery issues).
• Responsible for proof checks at any stage of production process.
• Interacts and creates strong lines of communication with vendors, authors, publishing editors and customer service.
• Provides timely feedbacks upon workflows, lineups or any production related errors.
Volunteered as an editor for an
internal magazine named Fanzine
and was a member of the editorial
board for the same. Responsible
for writing Editorials and proof read
Volunteered for preparing invites
and hosting department events,
coordinated with the Team to
ensure the event is conducted
Represented and Participated in
Gender equality, Corporate
Received Appreciation emails from
the Editor-in-Chiefs and authors for
quality and timely hassle free
Appreciated for resolving vendor
and customer queries while
maintaining the policies and
Won the best interacting performer
for Corporate Etiquettes.
Represented in State level Throw
Ball championship and won in
Won the inter-Zone level in Shuttle
Badminton and Carom board.
English Expert level
Tamil Expert level
Spanish Beginners level
Malay Beginners level
• Good Knowledge of open access, free access and bespoke open access issues.
• Maintains the turn-around time for accepted publication.
• Have to monitor the workflow constantly to track sufficient copy-flow.
• Plan for timely delivery of publication for international conference
(Published VIP conference papers and met deadlines).
• Need to ensure that the publication follows the publisher’s standards and quality.
• Produced weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required.
• Proposed internal events and trained fresher.
• Developed and validated training modules for internal assessments. ASSISTANT MANAGER AUG'14–APRIL'16
IMS Learning Resources, India - Education & Learning
• Counseling for students on the road to college and to pitch the appropriate product based on their profile.
• Ensure the training standards issued by the company are appropriate.
• Organize and monitor all relevant administration to provide smooth running of all process, appropriate filing of documents.
• Follow up with all the leads and convert them to prospects.
• Ensure that every call handled is filled in the system.
• Represented in various stalls and conducted seminars.
• Generated prospects and ensure to improve footfalls.
• Responsible for managing stocks and branch developments such as inventory control, monitoring operations and fees collection.
• Reports to the director to organize branch operations.
• Worked with employees, marketing and various administrative units internal and external to ensure the operations are completed effectively.
• Hired counselors for the branch.
HR EXECUTIVE APR’14-JULY’14
CRECER Technologies Private Ltd, India
• Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
• Determine selection criteria.
• Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
• Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
• Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
• Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department. EDUCATION
Passed with a Merit in MBA IT Management, Singapore 2012-2014
Passed with a First class in BE Computer Science & Engineering, India 2005-2010
• Description: The research involved various impacts of social media in recent years based on the productivity of employees during working hours. The aim of the research was to explore and justify whether the use of social media has affected the productivity of employees or it has benefitted the productivity. Surveys were conducted and the result was proved with the help statistical analysis.
• Developed an iPhone mobile app prototype for parent portal to monitor a student, was created that could enhance the marketing of the school through M-Commerce and works on the efficiency of the student’s academic progress.
• Prepared a case study on LEGO’s Entrepreneurship and innovation process. Identified the company’s SWOT analysis, their innovation techniques over the years.
Pencil sketching, Emboss, Acrylic, Canvas and Bottle Painting SKILLS