Kalliya uma athil House
Pampady, Ko ayam
Pin : 686521
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number : 974-***-****
Linkedin : h ps://www.linkedin.com/in/aiswarya-unnikrishnan-b3b493167 CAREER OBJECTIVE
To apply my knowledge, enthusiasm and skills in a professional work environment which will help me to use my poten al to the fullest and giving the ﬁrm and the best result and growth. I believe, working with the best will give me the opportunity to improve myself both technically and personally, while contribu ng posi vely to the organiza on . EDUCATION
Course Specialisation School/College Board/Uni
M.Tech VLSI &
Model Engineering College,
KTU 2020 7.74 (CGPA)
B.Tech. Electronics and
Amal Jyothi College of
2018 6.98 (CGPA)
12 th Bio-Maths BMM English Medium
CBSE 2014 84%
10 th CBSE BMM English Medium
CBSE 2012 95%
PROJECTS & IDEAS
● Preweighted Linearized VCO Analog -to- Digital Converter The project includes a lineariza on technique of voltage to frequency characteris cs of a voltage controlled oscillator analog to digital converter. It is an open loop calibra on free process, so that it can be operated at higher frequencies. Nonlinearity is the major shortcoming of the VCO ADC. It is translated as unwanted harmonics and degrades the signal to noise ra o. The project was implemented using cadence virtuoso, using 65 nm technology.
Technology Used : Cadence
● Efficient R-Peak Detection
The project describes an eﬃcient algorithm for R peak detec on in an ECG signal. Detec on of the R peaks in an ECG acquisi on is the primary goal of any algorithm for the processing of the ECG. From the ECG data, R peaks are obtained by ﬁltra on method. It was implemented using MATLAB.
Technology Used : MATLAB
● Speed Breaker Early Warning System
The project was an RF based applica on to alert the drivers if there is any speed breakers is ahead. The RF transmi er will be placed near the speed breakers and the receiver will be placed in the vehicles. If any hump is ahead a warning will be shown in the LCD. The LCD was programmed using the arduino. Technology Used : ARDUINO
● Automatic Street Light Using LDR
This project exploits the working of a transistor in satura on region to switch ON and switch OFF the lights at appropriate me with the help of an electromagne cally operated switch.
TRAININGS & WORKSHOPS
● One - week workshop on “ Design Flow of VLSI and Embedded System” in 2019 at Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara.
● A ended a 1 - day workshop on “ MATLAB ” at Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara.
● 5 - days workshop on “ Arduino UNO” at Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally.
● A ended a 5- day training at “ Doordarshan Kendra ”, Bangalore. COURSES TAKEN AT MEC :
● Analog Circuits
● CMOS Digital Design
● Embedded System
● System on Chip
● VLSI Design Automa on
● Advanced Digital Design
TECHNICAL ASPECTS :
● Programming Languages : VHDL, Verilog, C, Embedded C.
● OS Pla orms : Windows, Ubuntu.
● Design Tools : Cadence Virtuoso, Tanner EDA,
Xilinx ISE, MATLAS, Orcad Tool.
● Leadership skills
● Conﬁdent and determined
● Highly mo vated and eager to learn new things
● Excellent communica on skills both in verbal and wri en ACHIEVEMENTS AND EXTRA – CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
● Ac ve member in college arts club
● Volunteered Gandhi Darshan program
● Included under Principal’s honours list
● Par cipated in various inter college dance compe ons PERSONAL DETAILS
Father’s name : B Unnikrishnan
Dob : 21-09-1996
Sex : Female
Na onality : Indian
Languages : English, Malayalam, Hindi
Hobbies : Dancing, Reading
1 Prof Dr. Vinu Thomas, 2 Prof Dr. Laila D,
Principal, Model Engineering College, HOD, ECE
Thrikkakara. Model Engineering College,
Email id: email@example.com Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org