Port and Shipping
School of Maritime
Bachelor of Panjab University, Panjab University, 2012-2015 54% Commerce(B.com) Chandigarh Chandigarh
Govt. Model Sr.
Moti Ram Arya Sr.
Seeking career in professionally growth oriented global organization which provides me challenges, competitive environment and opportunities to explore and enhance my professional and technical skills to serve the organization in a better way, and also keep me upgraded with new technology and latest practices. ABHISHEK UNNIKRISHNAN
House no. 62, Sector - 29,A
E - mail id: email@example.com
Got placement as Management Trainee and joined 3rd July, 2017 at DahNay Logistics, Delhi Branch located in Nehru Place
• DURATION: 45 day-20 June-05 August,2016
• Company Name: Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
• Topic: Training and Development in VPT.
• Summary : Worked on the operations performed in VPT. Final Project : A CASE STUDY OF SHIP BREAKING AND ITS IMPACTS OF ENVIRONMENT IN INDIA (ALANG, GUJARAT)
• Port and Shipping Management
Company : Organofresh Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Chandigarh
• Designation : Sales Executive
• Experience : 9th September 2018 onwards
• Nature of work : Maintaining inventory, scheduling workers and deliveries, customer service, filling orders, data entry etc.
Company : Dahnay Logistics
• Designation : Management Executive
• Experience : 3rd July 2017 - 5 September, 2018
• Specialisation : Operation Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistic Ocean Exports : Operation & Customer Service
Mail/verbal Communications with Various Stakeholders i.e. overseas offices, shipping lines, transporters, CHA’s, internal communications etc.
Negotiating rates with vendors.
Quoting/Pricing-Ocean Freight + Local Charges to customers/overseas offices.
Obtaining vessel schedules and updating the customers.
Custom clearance co-ordinations.
Submitting SI’s & obtaining Approvals from Origin to proceed.
Booking containers/vessel space.
Checking with Shipper for Cargo Readiness &Arranging pickup/Trailers for cargo stuffing.
Arranging for custom clearance & handover the documents to Shipping line.
Provide SI and Obtain MBL drafts.
Finalise HBL/MBL Drafts upon Approval from shipper/consignee.
Sending Pre-Alerts to consignee Upon Vessel Sailing.
Keeping the customer/Overseas well updated on the shipment status.
Dispatching post shipment documents such as Shipping Bills/ARE/HBL to shipper/consignee. Air Export process :
Having hands on knowledge about air export as well includes coordination with IATA Agents, Shippers/CHAs.
Generating leads in the market, identifying new customers and understand their business requirement.
Regular follow up for business query as well as for service rendered to existing customer.
Coordination with pricing team for quotation.
Follow up with customers for feedback on rate quoted for particular shipment. Maintaining good relationship with the customers.
• MS Office, Version 13, PHP, Web Designing
• Progressive, creative and efficient thinker and learner, Ability to work as individual as well as in group
• Participated in various cultural events at UG level
• Participated Maritime India Summit 2016 held in Mumbai.
• Being a sport person, had been a part of so many matches from childhood and also achieved first position for IMU.
• Experienced and been a part of many intellectual competitions.
• Participated a workshop on ‘IMDG Code 37th Amendment of 2016’ and ‘Perishable Cargo and Packing of Containers’ from 5th to 7th October, 2016 at School of Maritime Management, Indian Maritime University, Chennai.
• Name : Abhishek Unnikrishnan
• Father’s Name : Mr. A.N Unnikrishnan
• Sex : Male
• Date of Birth : 13st September1994
• Marital Status : Single
• Nationality : Indian
• Languages : English, Hindi, Punjabi, Malayalam,
• Hobbies : Running, Cycling, Singing, Rapping, Travelling and playing Soccer. I hereby assert that the above furnished details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
I would prove my skills and talent if given a chance to me. Thanks & Regards,
Date 06.04.2019 ABHISHEK UNNIKRISHNAN
ACHIEVEMENTS & CO - CURRICULARACTIVITIES