Mobile: - 009**-**-*******
Email: - email@example.com
Visa Status: Employment Visa, (Transferable).
Current Location: Dubai –UAE,
UAE Experience: 12 years.
Available to join: Immediately
Driving License: U.A.E Light Vehicle Valid
SPECIALIZED AREAS: Accounts & Procurement
To continue my profession with a leading organization like yours in a challenging and growth oriented position as an Accountant Where my experience, skills & knowledge can be utilized up to optimum level.
THE PURE BEAUTY COSMETIC TRADING L.L.C (DUBAI)
Position held: Accountant and Procurement officer (MAY 2017 till now) Pure Beauty Company is one of the leading stockiest of beauty products trading in the Middle East, and Authorized distributor of the finest brand
• Holding entire responsibility of an accounts department.
• Handled & Maintain accounts up to finalization.
• Arrange and planning for Payments to international and local suppliers.
• Reconciliation of customer, Suppliers and Bank Statements.
• Cash flow projections and Accounts payables projections.
• Stocks projection for six international cosmetics brands.
• Registered daily records, posting entries, formulated accounting documents, receipt vouchers, cash, bank & journal vouchers and entering them into Organization’s system Focus I.
• Email Reports to the management on daily basis i.e. Sales Report, Bank Planning, Sales team performance report, outstanding payables, overdue receivables and Cash Report.
• Compile statistical, financial, accounting reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, and AR/AP and code documents according to company procedures.
• Prepare all kind of reports i.e. income statements, P & L Accounts, General ledger, stock Valuation, stock movement, country wise sales, Month wise sales & other reports for management.
• Email outstanding statement to customers and chase for the recovery of overdue receivables.
• Co-Ordinate and assist to Suppliers and Clients on accounts matters.
• Communicate with all Domestic and International worldwide Companies regarding Import Purchase or Export Sales.
• Gratuity calculation and WPS salary as per Dubai Law.
• Arrangement for cash and cheque deposit in bank on a daily basis.
• Assist to external Auditors from initial till the finalization of reports.
• Preserve proper records of correspondences and files. Keep files up-to-date contact information of customers and vendors
• Reconcile accounts with clients, Suppliers, Bank Reconciliation and Online payments.
• Handled full banking correspondence, (Emirates NBD & RAK Bank), and Co-Ordination with Bank Relationship Manager regarding all company’s / bank matters.
• Prepare & Manage Account Receivable & Accounts Payable.
• Handle Petty Cash, Cash Payments & Cash Receipts.
• Work proactively with management team to control actual financial results consistent with operating plan commitments for the company.
• Work proactively with management team to control actual financial results consistent with operating plan. LOGISTICS
• Handling complete procedure of Import & Export, Internal Transfer.
• Maintained & systemize all Logistics related record.
• Liaise and negotiate on different Charges & Bills with customers and suppliers.
• Achieving efficiencies and driving costs down.
• Can communicate effectively with colleagues and people in the supply chain.
• Maintain communication with warehouse staff to ensure proper working order.
• Communicate with all Domestic and International Freight Forwarders regarding Import or Export.
• Handling complete procedure of Import & Export.
• Prepares monthly stocks projection of cosmetics products considering production lead time, sea or air shipment transit time and make sure the availability of stocks always in warehouse.
• Looks for the new brands and disposable suppliers in international market and getting the samples in for trails.
• Monitor the stock movement and stock availability to fulfill the supply demand.
• Assists in the sales team evaluation process, counsel employees and effectively recommends them to project clients different cosmetics products.
PLANET OF BEAUTY LLC, Dubai (UAE) - (May 2007 –To -2017) Position held: Accountant
Planet of Beauty has been established since 1997 in the field of beauty trading. The company has been delivering excellence in skin care, hair care & beauty equipment for salons. My role & responsibilities as an Accountant in POB can be summarized as under:
• Maintaining Books of Accounts both Computerized and Manual.
• Handling various Accounts like General Ledger Accounts, Accounts Receivable & Accounts payable.
• Preparing reports needed by the Managements.
• Preparing monthly expenditure reports & settlement of daily petty cash.
• Preparation of payroll sheets for the employees.
• Updating the employee’s records.
• Bank Transactions/Bank Reconciliation.
• Maintain books of Accounts such as debtors, creditors.
• Corresponding with banks for business financial matters
• Preparation of final Account (Trial Balance, Trading Accounts, Profit & Loss Accounts & Annual Balance Sheet)
• Entering purchase, sales, payments, receipt collections & refund vouchers as data in excel sheets and Focus RT
• Preparing Statement of Accounts for customer & making payment follow-ups
• Maintain electronic & traditional (hard-copy) filing system such as LPOs, quotations, purchase invoices, sale invoices, supplier catalogues & price-lists, export customer invoices, etc.
• Deposit daily cash collection of showroom in bank.
• Managing the overall financial & accounting administrative duties of the company
• Processing salaries of the employees in accordance to WPS
• Maintaining PDC received & PDC issued
• Ensuring cheque deposits on current basis
• Make quotations of the products for customers.
• Acquiring competitive quotations from freight forwarders & assisting them for the required documentation from the suppliers such as invoices, packing lists, certificate of Origin, declaration of dangerous goods, etc.
• Closing cash of the day-to-day sales taking place in the company.
• Negotiating with the suppliers through formal e-mails for the acquisition of goods
• Dealing directly with export customers on daily basis to crack down the big deals.
• Maintaining stock (inventory) of three warehouses at different locations for the smooth working in the sales area & to keep keen timings for the purchases.
• Maintain records of inter-branch product transactions as data in excel and Focus RT.
• Working in accordance with the instructions from the General Manager IT SKILLS:
• Can Install and handle any kind of Software.
• Worked professionally on Windows, MS-Office, and other Software applications.
• Accounting Software Focus I, Tally.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.com). (2002-2005)
From St. Paul’s Degree College, India, Certificate Verification & Attestation (DONE). TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Diploma in Accounting Packages, Tally 7.2 & Focus. OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 2010, Internet,
Ms-Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Basic knowledge of Corel Draw
Languages: English, Urdu, Hindi.
Date of birth: 15/11/1983
Marital Status: Married