- Critical thinking
- Solutions orientated
- Communication skills
- Ability to learn new things and adapt easily
Mobile Phone: 081*******
Email Address: email@example.com
Home Address: 57 Jasmine Road, Charnwood
Silvester Pillay OM Manager
Nicholas Chetty ABSA Manager
Shamila Samson Goldbrands COO
Date of birth :22 June 1987
I am a focused, energetic and driven person, who has a mature and responsible approach towards every situation. As someone who has worked in the Coaching sector for 5 years as well as the Insurance sector, I have excellent interpersonal skills. I have a passion for business, communication and the digital/social marketing platform. As a result have attained my Marketing Management qualification with IMM-GSM School of Marketing. I love learning about new programs and due to this enjoy Adobe Suite, Canva, Biteable, Mailchimp, Rawshorts and many other programs.
I am willing to learn and put in the time it takes to become a sought out Communications/ Social Media or Branding Specialist. I have recently completed the TEFL course, four digital marketing apprenticeships on GenM and I am a member on Udemy. These platforms assist in keeping me up to date with trends.
In my spare time I do freelancing within areas like Branding, Advertising, Website creation, and creative advertising for Social Media . 2 0 1 0 - 2 0 1 4
2 0 1 5 - 2 0 1 6 2 0 1 5 - 2 0 1 8 2 0 1 6 - 2 0 1 7 2018-Current Learning and Development
Administrator & Coach
ABSA Wealth &
Old Mutual PFA
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PERSONAL ASSISTANT OLD MUTUAL PFA
- Diary & Document Management
- Recruitment & Wellbeing
- Reception & Switchboard duties
- Liaising with Staff and clients
4 Digital marketing
(Duration: 3 months
PERSONAL ASSISTANT ABSA
- Database capturing and uploading of documents on
@Work with basic knowledge of AS400.
- Customer relations: Booking meetings, document
preparation, Will drafting etc.
- Ensuring that compliance is followed on system and documents.- Liaising with Staff and clients
MANAGER AT GOLBRANDS (CHESANYAMA FRANCHISE)
- Manage and motivate the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Initiating changes to improve the business, as well as marketing strategy or campaigns, e.g. Coupons and discount on meals.
- Organising special promotions, displays and events. Honors Degree in
SKILLS & DEVELOPMENT / L&D COACH IN TALKSURESA
Effective administration and office management
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions.
- Implementation of Training and Learnerships programmes
-Maintaining customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company.
Pallav Bajracharya email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bev Joy Ehrlich Transformation coaching
Bev Joy Ehrlich email: email@example.com