CLEMENTE ANTONIO L. SARTE IV
# ** *. ****** **. *** Francisco Del Monte Quezon City, Mobile Number
091******** / Landline 023744676 / firstname.lastname@example.org EXPERIENCE:
’18 – ’19: GCASH / Mynt Globe Fintech Innovations Inc. Merchant Acquisition
Cluster Sales Head
– Manage nationwide organic sales team in the education and use of Gcash
(mobile money) in various merchants inside malls
– Ensure total expenses for the group is within budget as approved by Finance.
– Identify and manage outsourced teams nationwide to onboard and acquire merchants for the development of Gcash ecosystems
– Along with Regional Sales Heads coordinate and meet with various Mall Administrators and General Managers in the creation of a Gcash ecosystem in their mall.
– Coordinate with the marketing team in the execution of promos to enhance the experience of transacting merchants
– Coordinate with support teams to ensure prompt delivery of services to front line selling team.
– Ensure all KPI’s of all areas set at the start of the year are met on a monthly basis
’17 – ’18: GCASH / Mynt Globe Fintech Innovations Inc. Regional Sales Head
North Luzon / National Capital Region
– Manage North Luzon and North National Capital regions in creating ecosystems for Gcash
– Coordinate with Globe Telecom Business Center Heads in the use of Gcash
– Identify and manage outsourced teams in the region to assist and acquire consumers for the development of Gcash ecosystems
– Supervise and manage team of organic Territory Sales Heads and Regional Sales Heads in the development of ecosystems in the region
– Organize teams to visit various establishments in the region for events promoting Gcash
’16 – ’17: G-Xchange Inc / Mynt Fintech Innovations Inc. Full Range Card Teams Acquisition Head
- Create organize and monitor teams responsible for the nationwide distribution of Gcash Master Card Debit cards
- Ensure productivity levels of caravans established in the regions are within prescribed standards set by management
- Coordinate with Marketing and other Internal Groups to establish presence in required areas nationwide.
- Submit and discuss with VP - Sales all ongoing on the ground activities on a weekly basis
- Meet and create external partners as card distribution resellers
- Coordinate with support groups and ensure all logistics for card distribution has smooth operations
- Ensure yearend target for card acquisition are met
’13 – ‘15: G-Xchange Inc. / Mynt Fintech Innovations Inc. Merchant Acquisition – Payment Acceptance Globe Charge REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Nationwide Top Seller 2015 Mobile POS (Globe Charge) Merchant Acquisition
- Nationwide Top Seller 2014 Mobile POS (Globe Charge) Merchant Acquisition
- Meet and coordinate with National Commercial Accounts, Small and Medium Group and Enterprise Group on the acquisition of merchants
- Organize, train and monitor aggregators to act as multipliers in the activation of Globe Charge accounts
- Ensure quality of merchants acquired are capable of contributing to revenue targets.
- Coordinate with various Globe Telecom internal groups in the internal procedures of Globe Charge to various prospective clients.
- Coordinate with support groups in the evaluation of existing procedures experienced by merchants which require recalibration.
- Act as Globe Charge speaker whenever necessary in Marketing events for the acquisition of various segments for Globe Charge.
’08 - ’13: GLOBE TELECOM / G-Xchange Inc.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - NCR
- Ensure activation and revenue targets for the region are met
- Execute Marketing activities as provided by Marketing Group to assist in increase of revenue
- Responsible for creating GCASH PowerPay+ accounts and increase Gcash users in the NCR /Rizal region
- Train, coach and assist Territory Managers / Area Managers in sales presentations for the acquisition of Powerpay+ corporate accounts
- Manage execution of Outsourced Outlet Channel Group in NCR / Rizal ensuring continued Cash In Cash Out outlets acquisition and outlet exposure
- Monitor update of administrative requirements of Outlet Channel Management and ensure all outlets are capable of Domestic and International Remittance
‘03 –’08: GLOBE TELECOM
- Received an award of appreciation for top 5 business centers in postpaid achievement for the GMA region for the period January - August 2007
- Inspite of closure of center due to renovation for six months in 2006 landed in top ten business centers for postpaid achievement in GMA region.
- Received certificate for nomination to finals of best service experience of AGA Awards for 2006 at the Wack Wack Golf Club
- Acted as team leader of GMA business centers for Gcash Project Promil
- Appointed OIC Area Head of SGMA 1 & 2 from Oct 2005 – Jan 2006
- Appointed OIC Area Head of SGMA-Manila Area from Sept 2004 – Feb 2005
- Received award for highest quarterly sales for Quarter 2 in 2004 nationwide for Autoload Max as Business Manager of SM Manila
- Consistently received award for highest quarterly sales in 2004 for Autoload Max in SGMA for SM Manila
- Initiate marketing tieups with various business partners ensuring that sim acquisition cost is within budget
‘02 – ’03: SERVICIO FILIPINO INC.
OIC/PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES GROUP
- In charge of sales generation of property management group
- Gave presentations to decision makers for property management and negotiate contract agreements
- Managed company accounts under property management numbering 25 buildings in total
- Assist Human Resources in screening, interview, and selection process of candidates to be deployed in various projects
‘01 – ’02: CITY SERVICE CORPORATION
- Accountable to VP-Operations for overall profitability of the company.
- Manage various department heads to ensure company targets are met
- Coordinate with corporate officers in strategy formation of the corporation
- Responsible for customer relations management of 50 accounts
- Implement building maintenance program in all accounts through field account managers and supervisors
- Ensure business development strategies of the company are executed via sales presentations and various networking activities.
‘97 – ’00: Golden Circle Administrator
Concurrent to Position of Duty Manager
Edsa Shangri-La Hotel
- Set up the corporate VIP repeat guest program (Golden Circle) in accordance with Shangri-La International guidelines.
- In charge of the overall training of staff in the hotel
- Coordinate with the different department heads with regard to inquiries, complaints or special arrangements as requested by local and international members
- Liaise with Finance department on matters regarding to billing of guests.
- Coordinate the requisition of capital expenditures of the Rooms Division
- Prepare and report on the expenses of the Rooms Division in coordination with the other Department Heads.
- Assist in the preparation of the Budget for expenses in the Rooms Division.
‘93 - ‘97: Duty Manager
EDSA Shangri - La Hotel
- Achieve sell-out during high occupancy.
- Ensures staffing deployment appropriate to business volume.
- Coordinate with Meeting Services in handling of groups and conventions.
- Liaises with Meeting Services in handling of groups and conventions to ensure a smooth arrival and departure.
- Completed seminar conducted by Shangri-La International Mgt.on Rooms Division Workshop.
‘92 - ‘93: Chief Steward
EDSA Shangri - La Hotel
- One month Stewarding training in Kowloon Shangri-La and Island Shangri-La in Hongkong.
- Completed Training for Results Seminar conducted by Victoria International intended for opening of a hotel.
- Successful opening of Shangri-La’s EDSA Plaza Hotel with a card of thanks from the General Manager and the F&B Director.
- Organized Par stocks of 11 outlets including Banquets which average 1,000 covers a day and totaling 3,000 covers on a peak period.
- Completed Service Plus and Interaction Management seminars conducted by Shangri-La.
- Participated in Chef’s on parade and received a letter of commendation from the F&B Director.
- Gave assistance in opening Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort Hotel.
‘90 - ’91: Site Selections Officer
Office of the VP - Finance and Adminis.
Pizza Hut Philippines
- Screen proposal for sites to be occupied for Pizza Hut.
- Prepare demographic profile on the proposed site.
- Submit report to the president for site approval.
- Negotiate with property owners on price and contract agreements
- Coordinate with different departments to initiate work on the desired project.
‘88 - ’90: Store Manager
Pizza Hut Buendia and Ermita Branches
- Monitor implementation of training program of crew trainees.
- Construct pre-opening invitation to business community.
- Tie up with possible business partners for maximum exposure.
- Request for necessary operating equipment to be used in the store.
- Forecast initial orders to be given to suppliers such as meat, flour, paper supplies, etc.
‘87 - ‘88: Store Manager
Pizza hut Parksquare and Delta Branches
- Increase productivity by providing proper motivation and incentive programs.
- Check manpower allocation by the Duty Manager for the day.
- Provide developmental programs of crew Asst. Managers for future promotion.
- Check weekly schedule of Rostering Manager.
- Evaluate budget delineation in labor.
- Maintain food cost at a minimum level.
- Prepare report on store expenditures such as: a) Utilities b) Food c) Labor
- Prepare comparative analysis of store performance on a monthly basis.
- Evaluate sales performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
‘85 - ‘86: Assistant Manager
Jollibee Foods Corporation
- Monitor service times of crew during operation.
- Prepare daily sales report based on the cash register readings.
- Monitor sales fluctuations based on register readings.
- Evaluate counter and production performance based on quality, service and cleanliness standards set by Jollibee Foods Corp.
- Prepare and implement program for deviations from standards of operation conducted by Area Manager on the store.
- Pioneered the 60” seconds service time for all counter orders
‘84 - ‘85: Assistant Manager
Mc Donald’s Cubao Branch
- Supervise dining crew to give friendly and efficient service.
- Supervise production crew to maintain high standards of cleanliness and product quality.
- Conduct spot audit on cashiers on a regular basis.
- Provide counseling sessions to crew personnel.
- Prepare variance report materials based on register readings versus inventory.
- Conduct inventory of materials of store on a weekly basis. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sex : Male
Religion : Roman Catholic
Weight : 175 lbs.
Height : 5’9”
Marital Status : Married
Name of Spouse : Adelisa Florence S. Sarte
Occupation : Physician
No. Of Dependents : Three
Name of Children : Paul Vincent S. Sarte
Ma. Francesca Angeli S. Sarte
Anthony Clement S. Sarte
Name of Parents : Atty. Clemente F. Sarte Jr. (deceased) Angelita L. Sarte (deceased)
1967 - 1970 : San Sebastian College
1970 - 1978 : Lourdes School Elementary
Quezon City High School
1978 - 1984 : University of the East
B.S.B.A. Major in Accounting
1993 - 1994 : International Hotel and Tourism School Conducted by: SHATEC / HRAP