BIM Modeler & Cad Technician
P.O. Box 450535, Dubai
A highly motivated individual with great ambition to progress my career within 3D modeling & Engineering as part of a professional organization. I am a very dedicated hard working individual who is keep to learn. I take pride in my work and I am very conscientious.
Highlights of Experience
• Total 14 Year Experience in MEP Design Drafting in CAD & 2 Year Project Experience in Revit MEP.(Electrical, Mechanical & Fire Modeling Using Latest Version of Revit-2019).
• 2 Year Experience in MEP Revit Modeling (at present). Professional Experience
LACASA, UAE, Dubai 2019 September to 2019 December In Revit:-
1) Developing Revit MEP Modeling & CAD Design as per Design Engineer guide lines 2) Preparation of Mechanical, Fire & electrical 3D & 2D drawings in Revit 3) Using Worksets & Filters for creating Ducting and Piping. In Cad
1) Preparation of mechanical drawings for HVAC Single and Double Line Plan and Single Line Diagram etc using as per Lacasa ME standard.
2) Preparation of Public Health Drawings Water Supply and Drainage drawings for single line plan and Single line Diagram as per Lacasa ME Standard.
1) Rove Hotel & Residential Buildings, Dubai
2) Sobha Hartland Mosque 1 & 2
3) Residential Complex, Abu Dhabi
4) Residential 1451- Dubai
Omnix International, UAE, Dubai 2015-February to 2018 December Nature of Work:-
1) Developing Mechanical, Electrical, Fire & Plumbing Revit Template. 2) Preparation of Mechanical, Fire & electrical 3D & 2D drawings in Revit. 3) Preparation of Fire pump, Water Tank, Substation & Pump room Layout in Revit. 4) Coordination of BIM Projects using clash detection tool 5) Providing internal REVIT MEP training
6) Using Worksets & Filters for creating Duct, Piping, Cable tray systems. 7) Preparation of Schedules & Sheet List
8) Excellent knowledge in Revit Linking,Workset, Interference Checking, Project Browser, Scope Box, Visibility Graphics, Filters, Shared Parameters, view range,Object Styles,Materials, annotation,Drafting View,Legend & Tags. 9) Preparation of MEP Mechanical AUTOCAD Drawings
10) Managing QA
1) (KHOR DUBAI) Marsa Alseef, Al Hamriya, Dubai (Creek) :- Part of Atkins Middle East 2) Madian Al Emarat, Dubai :- Part of Lacasa
3)Kempinski City, Riyadh :- Part of Hyder Consulting 4)QSC Facility Extension :- Part of Hyder Consulting 5)Al Rahji Bank – HQ :- Part of Hyder Consulting
6)City Walk Clinic :- Part of Hyder Consulting
7) Medical City, Riyad :- Part of Hyder Consulting 8) Rak VIP Terminal, Tender Issue :- Part of ADPI
9)Hammed International Airport Qatar, Concept Design :- Part of ADPI 10) Al Wasal Mixed Use Building, Dubai :- Part of Griffin Project Development Consulant 11) DWC Villa :- Part of Ramboll Middle East Consulant, Dubai 12) Cirque-DU-Soeli :- Part of Ramboll Middle East Consulant, Dubai 13) Emmar DWC Community Centre :- Part of Ramboll Middle East Consulant, Dubai 14) AL Thowima Tower :- Part of Ramboll Middle East Consulant, Dubai 15) New-Head Offices-at-Ducab :- Part of Ramboll Middle East Consulant, Dubai 16) Deyaar Midtwon :- Part of Ramboll Middle East Consulant, Dubai 17) Expo 2020, Dubai :- Omnix International
In Jebel Ali Free Zone (Dubai) 2014-August to October Invensys Middle East Part of Schneider Electric
Nature of Work:-
1) Preparation of GAIA drawings such as DCS, ESD, F & G Marshalling, System, Network and Server cabinets. 2) Preparation of General arrangement drawings.
3) Preparation of Bill of Materials required. 4) Schematic Drawing Preparation. Key Projects:-
1) ME-30015-CMS & A Ras Laffan LNG Company Ltd (RLLCL) Rasgas LNG Tain-5 (Base case) 2) ME-20148-Revmap of MAA Burnery for Recovery & Smokeless Operation System 1) 1) 1) 1) Architecture drawing - ESD
3) ME-50063-Dcs System Cabinet [ SIH-11 ](DLD Detailed Layout Drawings) 4) ME-15002-Ugrade /Replacement of F & G Systems in QG Assets ITR-02 F & G System - Loop 1) Diagram- (Preparing Loop Drawings for F & G System.) 5) ME30017-Upgrade of Invensys DCS / & F & G System in LR Tank Farm, Berth 22/23 and ClPG
( Sih62 ) Areas.
Fibrex Industrial & Construction Group, UAE - Abu Dhabi 2013-May to 2009-April Mechanical Cad Technician
Nature of Work:-
1) Preparation of Mechanical Design & Shop drawings for Mechanical HVAC Single and Double line plan Layouts, Schematics, Sections Using Xref System.
2) Preparation of MEP Design & Shop drawings for Electrical Power, Light, SMATV, Fire Alarm plans and single line diagram as per Engineer guide lines.
1) Al-Reef Down Town, Abu Dhabi
2) Building materiel City, Abu Dhabi
3) Al- Reef Villas, Abu Dhabi
4) International Shooting Club, Abu Shabi
5) Kalifa University Extension Phase 1, Abu dhabi
WSP Middle East, UAE,Dubai 2005-Decmber to 2009-March Mechanical Cad Technician
Nature of Work:-
1) Preparation of mechanical drawings for HVAC Single and Double Line Plan and Single Line Diagram etc using as per WSP ME standard.
2) Preparation of Public Health Drawings Water Supply and Drainage drawings for single line plan and Single line Diagram as per WSP ME Standard.
3) Preparation of Mechanical Fire Fighting drawings for Sprinkler System and Single Line Diagram etc as per WSP ME Standard.
4) Preparation of Public Health for LPG GAS Drawings for plans and Single Line Diagram as per WSP ME Standard. 5) Preparation of Schematic Diagrams.
1) Barclays Bank / Standard Chartered/ HSBC Bank, Dubai 2) Wadiwalk (Zone 1 to 6)in City of Arabia, Dubai
3) Ajman Corniche Towers, Ajman
4) Baker Hughes Screen Plant, Dubai
5) Jumeirah Marina Beach Resort (Low rise 5 towers ), Dubai 6) Jeddah Corniche Tower in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
7) Madinat Al Arab, Dubai
8) Dubai Exhibition City, Dubai Trade Centre Development, Dubai M.D.E Engineering & Contracting, India, Kerala 2004-October to 2005-November Mechancal Cad Technician
Nature of Work:-
Job involves preparation of Architectural drawings for Towers and Villa projects. Produce utility drawings as AC Duct Layout, Pipeline and Drainage drawing details. Key Projects:-
1) Residential Apartments
2) Villas Projects
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India Pre-Degree
Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India Secondary School Exam
Govt: High School, Azoor, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India Technical Qualifications
Spectre Industrial Training Centre, Trivandrum, Kerala, India Diploma in Draughtsmanship.
Auto Cad & Micro Station - Softech Computers Centre for Information Technology,Trivandrum, Kerala, India Revit Architecture - Galaxy Computer Education & Training Institute, Abu Dhabi Revit MEP - CADD Centre, Dubai
Architecture & MEP Revit 2014, 2017 & 2019
AutoCAD 2008 to 2019 with Lisp,
MS world & Excel
McQuay Duct & Pipe sizing software and Manual Ductulators. Windows And Software installation and system Troubleshooting. Personal Details
Date of Birth 31st .May.1975
Marital Status Married
Passport No & Date of Expiry L9939371, 01-07-2024
Languages Known English, Malayalam, Hindi
Extra-Curricular Activities I enjoy playing a number of sports, including cricket, football etc. Personal References
1) Mr. Gerry McFadden, BIM Manager WSP Middle East, Dubai, U.A.E Declaration
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.