FELIX D. MANIQUIS III
Dafna, Qatar 77896508
Safety Officer with 7 years of experience in Construction Certifications:
2014: NEBOSH IGC
2019: Basic Fire Fighting 2013, 2015 & 2018: Advanced First Aid 2017: Authorised Gas Testing
● Risk management processes
● and Risk analysis mitigation
● Health and safety
● Regulatory compliance
● Team leadership
Boom Construction Company
Health ● Optimised and Safety new Oficer employee training on gear and procedures to
● maximise Developed team recommendations safety. to reduce hazards by improving gear,
● behaviours Determined and root procedures. causes of accidents via in-depth investigations and
● identified Evaluate workplace potential prevention conformance strategies with maximum to mitigate Safety future standards risk. and Qatar Labor Law and Regulations, implementing immediate strategies to resolve deficiencies.
2006 - 2010 Lyceum of the Philippines University Batangas Bachelor of Science: Nursing
Description of Relevant Projects
Boom Construction Company, Qatar
2012 October - til Present
- Accredited as a Safety Officer by ASHGAL with passed interview and examination.
JOB NO. 1714-C Zonal Framework Contract for Road Maintenance Qatar Work Order No. ZWF_016 – Upgrading Proposal for Bridge Parapet Project value (QAR Million): 30,936,449.40 JOB NO. 1714-B PWA/GTC/019/2017 - Zonal Framework Contract for Road Maintenance Qatar (Project ID - AA ROM 2017 203 G) - Rehabilitation Works for Al Hitmi and Ain Khaled Area ZF_015 Project value (QAR Million): 14,817,397.93
JOB NO. 1714-D Zonal Framework Contract for Road Maintenance Qatar Work Order No. ZWF_009 – Handing Over Retrofit for P06, P10, P12PWA/GTC/059/2016/LProject value (QAR
JOB NO. 1714-F Zonal Framework Contract for Road Maintenance Qatar Work Order No. ZF_013 At Umm Bab And Other Locations Project value (QAR Million): 21,221,643.42
JOB NO. 1605 ROAD SAFETY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM STAGE 2A Project value (QAR Million): 74,241,588.30
Construction of KHALIFA Street and TV Roundabout Upgrade, Project ID : 1 2016 C056 G
Project value (QAR Million): 135,738,075.30
P003 Lusail Expressway Project / Qatar (Road and Utility Works) Project value (QAR Million): 606,432,990
PWA/GTC/003/12-13/L- Upgrading of Existing Route 55 Single Carriageway Connecting Doha to Umm Saieed (Project ID : IA 12- 13 U 013 G)
Project value (QAR Million): 79,624,026.60
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Monitor and communicate information on HSE issues (National and International, legal requirements) and best practices from internal and external sources.
● Conduct daily and weekly safety inspections.
● Site safety surveillance and advised in safety matters.
● Conduct regular safety training for employees according to their job activities.
● Conduct quarterly Emergency Response Training.
● Conduct HSE orientation courses for newly employed personnel or before commencement of a new job.
● Carry out task analysis
● Assess the degree risk of the hazards related to the tasks, and determine priorities for action in light of that assessment.
● Increase the site safety visibility and promote publicity through posters and sign boards.
● Write and submit all required reports and ensure filing it in place.
● Incident/accident investigation and reporting.
● Stop any work if in doubt of safe practices or that could lead to imminent danger of the employees.
Personal Information and Reference
Birth Date: October 3, 1988
Marital Status: Married