Red Seal certified welder fabricator with 8+ years experience in custom metal fabrication. Specializing, but not limited to aluminum TIG, I have perfected my craft and take great pride in my work.
Working with shop drawings, blueprints, sketches and verbal instruction with engineers as well as customers I have gained a valuable set of skills in cost reduction, time management, quality control and troubleshooting. Being responsible as Lead Hand to organize and prioritize jobs and tasks to other welders I realized I thrive when being relied on. I believe with my experience, dedication and certification, I would be a valuable asset to your company.
• Red Seal Certificate.
• Third year ( B-ticket).
• CWB certified, all positions aluminum
• CWB certified fluxcore flat.
• Level 2 welder fitter.
• Overhead crane experience.
• IVES certified forklift ticket.
• Bobcat experience.
• Training new apprentice welders.
• Key holder.
Vancouver Island University 2011-2015
• Red Seal Certificate 2015
• Third year (B Ticket) 2014
• Welder fitter level 2 2011
• Level C Welding 2011
Grizzly Metal Fab. 2017-2019
Tig Welder Fabricator/ Lead hand supervisor in Aluminum.
• Custom fabrication.
• Quality control.
• Responsible for meeting deadlines.
• Read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
• Manage plan comprehension for day and night shift.
• Work directly with customers to execute desired product.
• Key holder.
Express Custom MFG 2012-2017
Tig Welder Fabricator
• Fabricate high quality products using GTAW and GMAW applications.
• Building truck decks, bumpers, fuel cells, headache racks, trailers, welding skids, ramps, water tanks, stairs and everything in between
Lay out, fit and weld metal components.
• Deal directly with customers and custom fabrication needs. Process work orders and prioritize jobs. Review drawings while making necessary changes and adjustments to be more efficient and improve the product quality as well as suit the customer. Affiliations
Member of Nanaimo Lodge #110