I am an experienced business professional with the skills, knowledge and experience to meet the demands of the business. I am not afraid to roll up my sleeves to get the job done correctly and on time. I have extensive experience in establishing and maintaining effective client engagements and vendor relationships. With a go-to attitude I am very effective in groups and I shine in leveraging business resources. Leadership Technical Business
Punctual/Reliable Microsoft Office Contract Negotiations Effective
Interdepartmental Liaison Quick Books
Management/Mentoring File Marker Creative Thinker
Vendor Engagement QRS Catalog Sales
The Debt – Debt Relief Specialist
Brooklyn, NY [March 2017 to Present]
• Direct Client Engagement: Educated clients in financial account settlement.
• Negotiating with creditors on the clients behalf to settle their debt.
• Additional Sales Department Work: Assisted in onboarding new clients.
• Customer Care Department: Provided assistance and direction to prevent clients from incurring additional debt.
Plan It Expo – Sales Executive
Toms River, NJ [February 2016 to March 2017]
• Managed 4 sales associates.
• Managed and designed the venue floor plan.
• Organized and managed all events.
• Provided quality assurance & client satisfaction.
• Assisted in the creation of individualized venues.
• Local business outreach and area targeting direct engagement. Page 2 of 2
La Class – Sales / Marketing Manager
New York, NY [February 2013 to August 2015]
• Managed 200+ specialty boutiques.
• Managed Major accounts such as LTD Catalog, Mandes, Travel Traders.
• Attended all major trade shows such as Atlanta/Dallas/Stylemax/Magic.
• Analyzed current market trends and provided direction to upper management.
• Oversaw PR, brand management, marketing and social media for all accounts.
• Supervised customer returns and customer service to ensure business continuity. Magnificent Baby – National Sales & Account Manager New York, NY [January 2012 to March 2013]
• Managed 500+ specialty boutiques and 50+ overseas accounts.
• Oversaw shipping, order maintenance and customer service.
• Conducted weekly sales and design meetings to invigorate sales growth.
• Provided client in-store engagement and training for new order and re-order for purchased products, and displays.
• Attended all major children trade shows and mommy events. EDUCATION
Touro College - Brooklyn, NY
Bachelor's Degree in:
• Business Management
• Computer Graphic Design
[January 1997 to June 2011]
Various Corporate Trainings and Seminars to build the following characteristics: Employee management, Customer service, Communication skills, Ability to learn quickly, Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills, Ability to work under pressure, Adaptability, Teamwork skills, Interpersonal skills, Diversity in the workplace, emotional intelligence, and Integrity.