GRAPHIC DESIGN PROFESSIONAL / CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER New York, NY
Graphic Design Professional with extensive experience creating design solutions for Fortune 500 Company in the CPG sector, reaching an audience of 35,000 global employees; a designated steward of the brand. Direct pool of digital and print designers, delivering to Company’s strategic goals. Assign group tasks, coordinate their eﬀort and execute ﬁnal creative for Company’s global utilization. Consistent delivery of work product on time, on budget and on brand. Participate in external and internal collaborative sessions to ensure delivered creative output is aligned with overall business strategy. Adept at global cross-functional collaboration and communication.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
Exemplary creative work:
Illustration; Logo Design;
Expert level knowledge
and exercise of Adobe
Colgate-Palmolive Company, New York, NY Progressive roles from 1992 – 2019 Graphic Design & Production
Executed design and production of artwork for print and digital communications including social media assets, logos, icons, gif animations, vector graphics, illustrations, posters, digital signage, brand premiums, ads, brochures, booklets, and display graphics.
• Partnered with internal clients to contribute design support for local and global organization events, including annual shareholder meeting, board meetings, and other corporate sponsored events.
• Worked with team to re-design corporate intranet site, reaching an audience of 35,000 global users.
• Directed print vendors for digital and oﬀset printing, providing client quotes, reviewing proofs, requesting and tracking purchase orders, keeping clients and management informed. Project Management / Leadership
• Expertly counseled clients to achieve communications goals regarding potential solutions, costs, timing, and appropriate scale while ensuring adherence to corporate graphic standards. Recommended solutions including pros & cons of communications options. Counseled clients on most eﬀective best practices for engaging department services.
• Managed design and artwork production for communications programs, collaborating with other cross-functional areas such as Investor Relations, Legal, Customer Develop- ment, Global IT, HR, et al., while maintaining company standards consistent with values, strategies and creative guidelines.
• Actively managed department resources by determining the degree of involvement in projects, developing self-service tools and communications guidelines, exploiting new technologies and external resources eﬃciently.
• Directed staﬀ designers, freelance artists and photographers, delegating and monitoring workﬂow of print and digital projects. Assigned and delegated work to design staﬀ for their growth and development. Promoted higher performance through coaching.
• Recommended and implemented process improvements in workﬂow. Improved ﬁle server and jobs database by moving from ad hoc process to standardized procedure leading to easier, more eﬃcient access to project assets.
• Collaborated with departmental “goal teams” to develop tools and programs promoting employee engagement with company strategies and personal leadership. Significant Accomplishments
• Designed and delivered assets for the company-wide transition from Microso Oﬃce to Google Suite of tools. Created and distributed templates, coached users in best practices.
• Collaborated with team to aggregate, curate and compose daily “news brief” document for distribution to Senior Management and publication to intranet site for global audience, available to 10,000 Colgate People.