Personable and versatile office administrator with 20 years of cross-industry experience who goes the extra mile to support company success.
— Key Qualifications —
• Through a commitment to hard work and extraordinary focus, complete projects ahead of schedule. Willing to take on responsibilities outside of job description.
• Achieves stellar relationships with supervisors, co-workers, and clients from every walk of life. Skillfully navigates all manner of interpersonal dynamics, committed to winning partnerships.
• Proven accomplishments in data entry, order fulfillment, and reporting procedures. Proficient in Microsoft Office, the Google suite of applications, and Libre. Professional Experience
Basic Foundation Repair – Lubbock, TX
Office Manager/Managing Partner, 2/2018 to 8/2019
Served as first point of contact with customers, growing client-base by converting inquiries into appointments with technicians. Created detailed job-specification documents to guide crews in the field. Promptly collected and deployed employee time sheets and commission pages. Accurately recorded monthly and daily reports of all active business and delivered them error-free to corporate office for processing. Key Contribution:
• Designed and implemented a process that streamlined workflow by improving communication with technicians.
Sustainable Crop Insurance Services – Lubbock, TX
Office Manager, 1/2017 to 3/2018
Keyed, printed, scanned, and filed all forms turned in by agents, including complex added-land requests. Administratively supported agents in developing personalized crop-insurance packages crucial to the company’s success. Processed incoming and outgoing office correspondence. Proficiently operated and troubleshot office machinery.
• Took on an increasing volume of data entry tasks while maintaining accuracy. ARMtech Insurance Services, Inc. – Lubbock, TX
Insurance Underwriter, 9/2004 to 1/2017
Acted as primary liaison between crop-insurance agents and government agencies to ensure compliance with federal requirements. Entrusted with newly onboarded and especially challenging clients. Utilized a variety of reference materials to apply standard ratings and endorsements that safely distributed risk. Scrupulously reviewed client information to locate potential disqualifying factors. Frequently evaluated status of open policies to determine if shifting factors warranted policy revision. Key Contribution:
• Communicated closely with field agents to reduce company’s financial risk.
• Demonstrated commitment to maximizing value to company through attending bi-annual professional development training sessions.
ASLAN Orthotic and Prosthetic – Lubbock, TX
Accounts Payable Clerk, 6/2000 to 5/2004
Contacted unpaid patients, utilizing stellar people skills and an empathetic approach to successfully resolve delinquent accounts. Communicated with company’s creditors to establish reasonable plans of payment. Leveraged the capacities of accounting software to improve processes. Key Contribution:
• Assumed sole management of incoming and outgoing payments. Additional experience as switchboard operator and secretary for Williams, Jennings and Mack LLC.