*** ******* ****. #***, **** Beach, CA 90808
Accomplished administrator seeking to leverage extensive background in employee relations and benefits administration in a clerical/front office position Professional Summary
Friendly and enthusiastic Personal Assistant with 18 years of specialization in professional operations. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with efficient, friendly, conscientious, and professional demeanor at all times.
● Customer and Personal Service
● Critical Thinking
● Time Management
● Complex Problem Solving
● Operation and Control
● Typing 50 WPM
● Microsoft Office
New Light Electric - Long Beach, CA Jan 2005-2015
● Prepare invoices, estimates, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software.
● Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
● Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
● Produced flyers, postcards, business letters, and other advertising documents
● File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
● Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
● Organize and set up conferences
● Professional organization in hospitality, meetings, business luncheons and dinners.
● Managed transportation, scheduled flights, coordinator of events and personal schedules, and calendar events
Home health care assistant June 2015-2017
Dee Cheston- Lakewood, CA
● Assess patient needs, plan and modify care, and implement interventions.
● Provide medical treatment or personal care to patients in private home settings, such as cooking, keeping home orderly, seeing that patients are comfortable and in good spirits, or instructing family members in simple nursing tasks.
● Answer telephones and give information to doctors, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals. Order medical supplies, and organize them accordingly. Executive Administrator II. June 5, 2017-Present
Mercury Security Part of HID Global
● Personal Secretary to VP of Mercury Security
● Manage front office and reception area
● Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
● Receive, sort and distribute mail
● Oversee office security and controlling visitor access
● Order office supplies and equipment
● Facilities Associate
● Coordinate all company events and catering
Education / Certifications
Practical Data Processing/ Computer Programing, Artesia, CA 1999
Cypress College, Cypress, CA
Long Beach City College -
Certification in progress
American Heart Association-
BLS Provider / Certification