AMY E. KITZMILLER
March 2018 – Present
Contractor for AECOM March 2018 – 09/21/2018
Permanent employee at AECOM as of 09/24/2018
• Coordinate, develop, and produce purchase order documentation such as purchase orders,
change orders, task orders, solicitations, profitability analyses, market research, price
analyses, negotiation memorandums, special contract provisions, and correspondence.
• Evaluate proposals and quotations, determine offer responsiveness, responsibility, and
eligibility for award, and provide support for discussions and negotiations, price analyses,
Labor Law, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), audit, environmental reporting, and
• Issue RFQ’s to compete for pricing, delivery schedules and vendor quality is met.
• Assist with identifying small businesses in various socio-economic categories.
• Perform peer file reviews.
• Review and process purchase requisitions.
• Compile documentation to establish compliant procurement files and upload to
• Coordinate with accounting and finance department to facilitate payments and payments
issues, contract audit/filing, and closeout process.
• Develop and maintain procurement files. Monitor and track deliverables.
• Negotiate terms and conditions with Government/commercial vendors and subcontractors.
• Provide SOW’s to vendors.
• Ensure compliance with governmental law and divisional policies on contracts and
• Interface and coordinate with vendors/subcontractors as assigned.
• Maintain a Government compliant filing system and be responsible for correspondence on
• Ensure procurement practices, transactions, and documentation comply with policies and
procedures, contract requirements, and Government regulations.
• Enter purchase orders, releases and associated documentation into the CostPoint.
• Prepare Justifications for Awarding to Large Businesses.
• Qualify new vendors as needed.
• Communicate effectively with suppliers and customers.
• Assist with less experienced buyers.
• Maintain knowledge of market trends of all products and services.
September 2013 – March 2018
Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, Ashburn, VA
• Procure hardware, software and maintain vendor relationships.
• Maintain SLA’s
• Lead and manage full RFQ lifecycle.
• Negotiate Terms and Conditions for all Software contracts.
• Manage and initiate all hardware and software maintenance renewals to ensure 100%
continuity of service.
• Engage in cross functional team collaboration.
• Provide feedback to stakeholders on the latest IT Professional Services best practices.
• Update existing documentation for changes in processes, prepare control
documentation, flowcharts, policies and procedures.
•Maintain knowledge of IT procurement, IT contracts, workflows and best practices.
•Provide cost analysis.
•Assist in the selection of implementation of an automated asset inventory tracking system
to be used for full lifecycle management of all assets and associated maintenance
•Manage procurement activities associated with IT Professional Services and Support.
•Developed and implemented IT Asset Management processes and procedures for tracking,
shipping, receiving, auditing and general management of all IT assets through the entire
•Assist in physical inventory audits, including reconciliations, findings and proposed changes of current processes.
•Audit all software assigned to end users to ensure all licenses are in compliance.
•Manage the AT&T Mobility account of 950 users.
•Conduct audits on the mobility for usage, compliance and accuracy of monthly billings.
•Reliable by taking necessary actions to meet required deadlines.
•Collaborate with the Service Desk to ensure stock levels are maintained, new employees
are setup and coordinate disposals of equipment at all sites.
•Manage disposals of all company owned equipment from collection of EOL equipment
to the final reconciliation of processed inventory and invoicing from the disposal company.
• Manage all contractor and customer assets.
• Negotiate service contracts with vendors.
• Image loaner laptops.
June 2012 – September 2013
Senior Procurement Specialist
Systems Made Simple Incorporated, McLean, VA
• Experience with buying/contracting for Information Technology
acquisitions, specifically, hardware, software, maintenance, and associated services.
• Track payments to vendors to ensure timely order close out.
• Work with customer and buyers to resolve vendor issues, discrepancies, performance
problems and delivery dates.
•Track orders through completion and final payment to assure they are properly filled in
accordance with the requirements of the order.
• Procure and track hardware and software renewals for the Veteran Affairs.
• Coordinate end of life products with the OEM’s and the Veteran Affairs.
• Work closely with buyers to assure that RFQ's/RFP’s will result in best advantage to the
• Assists in the identification of competitive sources, or justification of noncompetitive
• Coordinates with requisition processors to assure proper and accurate requisitions.
• Track yearly hardware and software maintenance renewals.
• Work under general supervision.
• Record daily buyer actions for reporting to the customer.
• Coordinate daily action items with the receiving team.
• Procure all company internal requests.
• Lead daily team meetings.
• Identify and meet with approved suppliers that meet requisition requirements.
• Work with Accounts Payable to reconcile vendor invoices and any outstanding issues to
ensure timely payment to the vendor.
2004 – June/2012
Purchasing Manager – NVESD, Ft. Belvoir
Fibertek, Incorporated, Herndon, VA
• Procure goods and commodities in accordance with US Government Procurement Procedures (FAR, ITAR)
• Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Plan and coordinate time and delivery of purchases.
• Assess requests for goods and services by ensuring that they are allowable under limitations, restrictions, and policies, as well as determining availability of funds.
• Communicate with vendors to ensure that the customer is receiving fair market price on material request.
• Use excellent customer service skills, establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, vendors, and government officials.
• Provide support to the other team members as needed.
• Provided weekly expediting reports.
• Assisted with pricing on government proposals.
• Resolved any receiving issues with the warehouse.
• Coordinate the Import and Export of goods with the customer and vendor.
• Work closely with Accounts Payable on any invoice discrepancies, vendor issues.
• Mentor the team of buyers.
Buyer – R&D Division
Fibertek, Incorporated, Herndon, VA
• Process purchase orders on a daily/weekly basis to meet manufacturing requirements.
• Expedite all orders to ensure on time delivery.
• Qualify new vendors.
• Interface with stakeholders to communicate on market trends, cost forecasts.
• Participated in pricing for large contract bids.
• Negotiate the best pricing from various vendors.
• Maintain all records in Cost Point.
• Track PPV monthly for purchased packaging goods.
• Utilize Cost Point to execute from order preparation through timely delivery of
Polymers, Fillers, Chemicals and other related materials to support production needs.
• Procure MRO.
• Provide guidance to less experienced buyers.
Senior Account Receivables Analyst
Cogent Communications, a PSINET Company – Washington, D.C.
• Maintain and Aged Trial Balance of $10.5M
• Provide weekly financial updates to the CFO.
• Negotiate customer buyouts prior to submission to third party collections.
• Communicate daily with Sales to provide authorization for contract renewals, advise of potentially high risk customers, as well as advise of suspension of accounts for
• Maintain a professional and continual relationship with customers.
• Respond promptly and efficiently to all customer inquiries on a daily basis.
2001 – 2002
Senior Accounts Receivables Representative
PSINet – Ashburn, VA
• Maintain a 45-day DSO on all active accounts.
• Work diligently as a team leader to ensure monthly goals and objectives are met.
• Supervise daily collection activities of each representative.
• Analyze weekly reports to assure monthly goals and objectives are met.
• Consistently achieved monthly goals for 2 years.
• Communicate with the legal department on settlements and court issues.
1996 – 2001
Purchasing and Logistics Manager
Government Telecommunications, Incorporated - Chantilly, VA
• Purchase telecommunications products, computer software and hardware to meet government specifications.
• Maintain a professional relationship with all vendors.
• Maximize vendors resources, work hard to secure lower-cost and long-term contract with vendors.
• Designed and maintained databases to control warehouse inventory.
• Responsible for the placement of purchase orders, bi-annual orders and blanket purchase orders.
• Negotiate pricing, delivery, quality and terms with all suppliers.
• Liaison between purchasing and accounting.
1995-1996 (Promoted to Purchasing Manager)
• Identify and screen all new subcontractors.
• Negotiate all pricing with subcontractor.
• Coordinate labor and materials with subcontractors.
• Communication with the USPS for all installations of telephone systems.
USPS/TSNAP, (SSA – IQC-7) Social Security Administration
(WACS) Wire and Cable Services, (POTS) Purchase of Telecommunication Services, Census Bureau,
DC Public Schools and Department of Justice.
Low-Tech II, STES, QREWS, DCAT4
Herndon High School – Diploma 1988
Northern Virginia Community College 1988-1989
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Deltek CostPoint, Impromtu, Outlook, SharePoint, Remedy,
Service Now, Excel V-lookup