Date of Birth: 18-10-1987
Passport Number: G 3687485
Visa Type: 18 (Transferable)
Mobile No: 97184495
ELECTRICAL MAINTAINS IN CHARGE
Willing to support for Electrical and Instrumentation system. PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
● Electrical Commissiong engineer with experience and track record of applying appropriate, practical technology.
● After commissioning maintains system.
● Project site like commreical and domastic maintans.
Exceptional problem solver with keen ability to resolve technology issues, provide for system enhancement.
Exceptionally motivated self-starter and who works hard and loves a challenge. EDUCATION
Diploma in Electrical Engineering-2005
Government polytechnic Karwar (India)
A: Production Supervisor May2005 – Mar 2007
Codeline, Pentair Water, GOA (India)
Served as production supervisor, with the responsibilities such as workers managing, job assigning, Production planning, Quality check.
B: Eletrical Supervisor, Sesa Kembla Coke Company GOA (India) Mar 2007- jan 2010 Sesa Kembla coke co. GOA (india) ltd is division of mitsui Japan, engaged in manufacture of metallurgical coke.
1. Planning and scheduling, including field supervision, installation and commissioning. 2. Cable laying, after doing cable test such as insulation resistance test by megger, inside the factory premises.
3. Trouble shoot and rectify faults coming in machines and electrical panels (including motors,sensors and pneumatic system)
4. Maintenance and operation of machines.
5. Knowledge of switchgears and Installation of electrical panels as well as Breakers and Mccb’s according to the desired load.
6. Maintenance and operation of L.T panels.
7. Prepare the history and records of all panels and machine operation and day to ay record of all working equipments.
8. Responsible to perform weekly testing of fire fighting system. 9. Knowledge of different kinds of sensors as photo cell, proximity switches, limit switches and pneumatically controlled operation of machines. C: Maintans & Commissioning in-charge, Technical services division, Arabi Company W.l.l Kuwait July-2010- jan-2018
Serving as commissioning engineer for maintenance and project section, Mainly involved in commissioning and trouble shooting of water equipments and all kind of electrical panels. Design and execution of all kind of electrical and control panels. Commissioning and maintenance. Of instrumentation related jobs. Correspondence with suppliers for technical details / issues. Job Responsibilities:.
1)handling fresh water system and west water system and A/C and DWC 2) track every time team overtime /area check list & area supervisor/material status/pending cash status)
3)Track all supervisor make sure all supervisor following our instruction. 4)track and controlling Technician.
6)track outdoor daily report and monthly report
7)Check with technician proper professional service. 8)Track car & technician
9) Budget & Actual Comparison Reports
10)Arrange schedule morning times and give to technician. 11)Team arrangement & Project hand over schedule.
12)Repair checklist & expansion our system.
13)track commissioning daily report and monthly report 14)check daily debit charge, monthly debit charge need to compare old report check monthly daily report end of month
15)track car spear material
16)Compare the actual schedule time frame is send to commissioning coordinator 17)Check with team commissioning is done as per our guidelines 18)Training for commissioning team during low season or less work order 19)Check with technician proper professional service. 20)Check commissioning report are provided to client after commissioning 21)Check project commissioning check list are provide to consultant after handover system 22)Check for business opportunity whenever possible during visit 23)Track car & technician.
24) under controlling 60 technicion and 10 supervisor and 6 engineer Workshop:
Pump diagnosis. Part replacement. Mechanical seal assembly. Electricals;
Different type of Control panels.
Electrical windings panels rewiring. Motor rewinding. Abs ( Submersible pump)
Waste water pump repair .
Ground water submersible pump.reparing and assembly. Warranty claims:
Through manufacturing Company vise versa.
Providing quotation customer.
Installation and material all kind of booster pump, wastewater pump, water heater and central package.
D: MEP IN-charge international contracting Company HVAC (Kuwait ) jan 2018 from till date.
1) expertise in mechanical system for the detailed design and execution of HVAC System.
2) Possess in depth knowledge of ducting and piping layout, issuing BOQ, equipment selection, Quantity Surveying, Billing and verification. 3) Strong technical expertise of piping, pipe supports, valves, fabrication, erection, welding.
4) Installation, Inspection, Testing and Commissioning Handover. 5) Independent Site Supervision for HVAC System including Ducting, VRF system, Chiller.
6) Excellent analytical, Problem Solving, Communication Skill to interact with individuals, Team.
7) Strong management, administrative and leadership Skill. 8) Research and Development of technical products. 9) Analysis of various conditions and factors for report submission. Job Responsibilities:.
1) Involved in research and development, preparation of specifications and features of products.
2) Research analysis to increase new acquisitions, reduce loss of existing and re- activates lapsed products.
3) Product sourcing and create product descriptive matter. 4) Confer with lead to define their needs.
5) Collect and analyze data and forming analysis chart. 6) Designing of Pareto analysis for improving productivity. 7) Manage and respond to client QA related email.
8) Prepare work sheet regarding tool and HQS.
9) Publishing, acquiring, managing and renewing of clients magazine, newsletters, events, online portals, webinars and subscriptions. 10) Checking and confirming of technology and navigator platforms to manage data for offering inbound and outbound logistics and supply chain managemen 11) Creating a technical report regarding suggested HVAC systems according to project requirements.
12) Preparing design documents including HVAC layout drawings and overall scheme of system.
13) Duct and pipe calculation.
14) Equipment selection and schedule preparation.
15) Making of technical specification of the selected equipment. 16) Quantity surveying Billing & verification.
17) Site supervision as per client requirement.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
maintains In Charge
Electrical Control Panels
Water treatment plants
Siemens continuous level
Stenhoj air controller
Danfos V.F.D controls
Rain Bird Weather
Level sensors /Indicators
Wika di 35-m & d
Hydro range controls
Filter top control
● Auto cad
● Microsoft office
● Technical Reports
1. ABB- PLC programming 2 days (Kuwait)- 2010
2. Grundfos – Control Panels programming & Commissioning (Hydro MPC F ) 2 Days (Dubai) – 2010
3. Dunfoss – VFD programming 2 days (Kuwait) – 2011 4. Grundfos – Commissioning & Failure analysis for the Booster pumps, Deep well, Waste water and Chilled water pumps 2 days (Kuwait) – 2011 5. Grundfos – Control Panels programming fire fitting & Commissioning 6 Days (Dubai) – 2013
6. Grundfos –west water pump and child water pump Commissioning and maintans 4 Days (Dubai) – 2015
5. CARRIER-HVAC fundamental traning 2days (Kuwait) – 2018 MUKTIYAR.SHANULLA