To work in a competitive and challenging environment with a
professionally managed company so as to implement efficient working methods to deliver tangible value to my employer and to enhance my technical and personal attributes.
P.G in MEP & HVAC
Diploma in MECHANICAL Engineering
QA/QC with NDT, PIPING, Six Sigma ASNT Level-II
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
• Conceptual Knowledge of Rivet & Auto CAD.
• Handling project drawings with the concern engineering staff.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
(Word,Excel,Powerpoint and Outlook)
• Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
• Preparing Operation Manual with the help of Engineer after Finishing the Project for hand over.
• Collecting information from the site and implementing in the as-built drawing.
• Participate in site inspection, testing and checking on progress with client.
• Goal- oriented organized team player.
• Conceptual knowledge of material management system. CAREER HISTORY
SMEC Automation Pvt.ltd, India
2018 Nov to 2019 Aug date
• Preparing shop drawings and as-built drawings for all disciplines like, Mechanical, Piping, Plumbing, Electrical as well as for the project co-ordination drawing for the site.
Collecting information from the site and implementing in the as-built drawing. BENSEN MATHEW
Email ID: email@example.com
Experience; Five Year
Presently in UAE Visiting visa
Handling project drawings with the concern engineering staff.
• Provide functional support to the design Architect/ Engineers on the assigned task project.
Performs other duties as directed by management, Collaborate with design staff by establishing methods of closer communication and coordination.
Coordinate with consultant for approval of shop drawings and after approval sending then on site for execution.
Preparation of Builders works Drawings.
Participate in site inspection, testing and checking on progress with client.
Preparing Operation Manual with the help of Engineer after Finishing the Project for hand over.
AL-GHURAIR ALUMINIUM CONSTRUCTION DUBAI, UAE
2014 Dec to 2018 Oct date
• Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, tools and equipment’s Reviewing production schedules and related documents to determine material requirements.
• Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualification, delivery times and potential future development.
• Coordinating with concerned department related to material management.
• Develop material requisitions & establish material delivery dates.
Verifying the material conformance to specifications.
Arranging delivery of materials to meet production schedules.
Maintaining accurate records of materials.
Participated in physical inventory verification and work tasks. COMPUTER SKILLS
• Auto CAD
• MS Office Excel 2007
• Computer & Peripherals
• Page Maker
• Nationality Indian
• Father’s name M. Yohannan
• Date of Birth 05/02/1993
• Gender Male
• Religion and caste Christian, Marthomite
• Marital status single
• Languages known English,Malayalam,Hindi, Tamil PASSPORT DETAILS
I hereby declare that the above furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge. Place: Dubai
Date: BENSEN MATHEW
Passport No : K 6563257
Place of issue : Thiruvandapuram
Date of issue : 27/08/2012
Date of expiry : 26/08/2022