MARKETING (DIGITAL & OFFLINE), E-COMMERCE, GENERAL MANAGEMENT firstname.lastname@example.org Product Management • Global Marketing Strategy • Operations • Brand Management Highly experienced and innovative eCommerce and OTT/VOD expert with a superior record of Internet revenue generation and customer service. Adept at applying the most current creative visual techniques to optimize product visibility and attention. Has a vast marketing and sales experience coupled with an exceptional expertise in website and app business management. Has strong proficiency in boosting sales through improvements to site/app conversion rates and functionality. Well versed in web /app statistics interpretation and application. Top-performing Management and Marketing Professional with extensive experience in designing new products and delivering revenue growth for both emerging and established companies. Demonstrated business leadership and strategic marketing capabilities with full P&L responsibilities. Offers expertise in developing corporate and marketing strategies while conducting business with both national and international entities. Proficiency in evaluating market entry strategies and forging new partnerships, alliances and ventures. Respected leader of creative team, related divisions and corporate communications departments. Conceptualize and orchestrate marketing campaigns that effectively reinforce and build brand images. Proven ability to drive record-high marketing campaign response rates and execute successful product launches.
• P&L Management
• Strategic & Business Planning
• Forging New Ventures, Partnerships and Alliances
• Next Generation technology and product offerings
• Business Modelling & Project Management
• Operations, Costs Reduction & Productivity Increasing
• Achieving revenue and market share goals
• Cross-Functional Team Leadership
• Market Intelligence and Competitive analysis
• Digital/Online Marketing
• Traditional (Offline) Marketing
• BTL and ATL Marketing
H I G H L I G H T S
• Rounded digital marketing experience in areas such as PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Content and CMS with an understanding of all elements of digital marketing.
• Lead cross-functional teams that collaborate as a focused unit to achieve aggressive business goals and drive the evolution of concepts into achievable business strategies.
• Effectively manage production process with close attention to budgets, timeframes, quality, and product specifications.
• Identify and capitalize on new growth opportunities through market analysis, product / brand development expertise, and keen business instincts.
• Develop and implement strategies that increase product awareness, market share and profitability.
• Expert in building productive sourcing relationships across Philippines, Switzerland, Australasia.
• Consistently beat sales target by an average of 10% every month, during the International Carrier Relation
& Business Development employment.
P R O F E S S I O N A L B A C K G R O U N D
Fox Networks Group Present
Director – FOX+ October 2018
FOX+ is the VOD/Streaming service of the Fox Network Group which allows you to access over 11,000 hours of content ranging from the latest US T.V. Series, Blockbuster Movies, Live Sports and National Geographic Documentaries
• Formulate and manage the sales funnel across affiliates (Globe telecom, Cignal, Smart, PLDT, etc) and across direct user base.
• Drive acquisition (consumption) of new users.
• Drive retention of existing subscribers thru various mechanisms.
• Brand development
• Customer acquisition in the B2C environment
• Manage and negotiated partnerships with the likes of BDO, Cebu Pacific, Power Mac, Honestbee, Bistro Group, Grab, Zilingo etc.
• Improve churn rates and retention by using various digital and platform analytics
• Conceptualized pricing bundles for the brand
• Conceptualized and spearheaded the creation of a promo-code function on the app, the first of its kind for any SVOD service.
Management & Marketing Director Level P a g e 2 Francis Joseph M. Dy +639**-***-**** • +639**-***-**** • email@example.com Home Credit Consumer Finance Philippines, Inc. October 2018 SENIOR ONLINE COMMECIAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER July 2018 Home Credit is an international consumer finance provider with operations in several countries. It is focused on responsible lending primarily to people with little or no credit history.
• Involved in the development UI/UX of the Home Credit app.
• Liaised with PayMaya and internal stakeholders for the integration of the HC app with PayMaya via APIs
• Researched various Fintech apps and analyzed them versus the HC App September 2018
MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT July 2016
Served as CEO, Country Head and Business Development Director for various Singapore funded e-commerce start-ups in the Philippines.
• Oversees fundraising, planning and implementation, including identifying resource requirements, researching funding sources, establishing strategies to approach funders and submitting proposals.
• Oversees design, technology, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs, products and services.
• Recommends budget for Board approval and prudently manages organization’s resources within those budget guidelines.
• Effectively manages the human resources of the organization.
• Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in a strong and positive image to relevant stakeholders.
• Decides and guides courses of action in operations staff.
• Manages financial and physical resources.
• Oversee operations of the organization.
• Implements plans
• Manages the operations of the Warehouse and Logistics Company
• Manages the P&L for the Philippines
• Leads the business development and sales activities for the PHL Market
• Oversees product and technology development of the platform and app.
• Responsible for new monthly partner acquisition.
• Oversees the full satisfaction of existing customers.
• Develop and implement strategies to grow the revenue.
• Managing all operations functions of the business
• Assist in the development of new business and investment opportunities.
• Produce business performance reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Oversees product and technology development of the platform and app.
• Manages the marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs for Partner and Customer acquisition.
• Manage all digital campaigns – Google, Social Media and Content creation for the site and make sure that campaigns are implemented effectively.
Mobikon Asia Pte. Ltd. - Director of Business Development/Country Manager - October 16, 2017 to May 15, 2018
Mobikon is the leading customer engagement and analytics platform that helps you acquire online and offline customers through Big Data & an automated CRM platform. Mobikon powers hundreds of restaurants around the globe. Mobikon has grown to a 150+ people team with over 700 brands spanning 3000+ outlets in 9 countries with over 10.5 Million+ diner data collected on the platform. Altus Digital Capital - Director of Business Development/Country Head for GoSPCE.com - April 2017 to October 15, 2017
GoSPCE is a platform/app where owners of any type of space can market their spaces that can either be used for work or play purposes. They can define what activities can be conducted there and through GoSPCE find interested consumer segments by using this online marketing tools in their behalf. By using GoSPCE, you can search, book and pay for shared work or play spaces on the go where you can find interesting and unique spaces to choose from catering to almost all work and play requirements. Management & Marketing Director Level P a g e 3 Francis Joseph M. Dy +639**-***-**** • +639**-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org Moonline Inc. (Cashcashpinoy.com) - Chief Executive Officer - July 2016 to March 2017 Part of my role was to plan out and execute the winding down of operations and eventual closure of CCP in the Philippines. Responsible for setting up a new company for them with a new business model while retaining the assets of CCP.
Agora Technology Pte. Ltd., June 2016
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER June 2015
Challenged to grow sales, profit margins, consumer traffic and market share.
• Lead division by operating and delivering significant improvements of e-commerce operations for a marketplace platform.
• Revamped management personnel to build a team capable of delivering sustained organic growth; identified key KPIs for Logistics and Customer Care group.
• Provide operational leadership, creating the process and necessary infrastructure for an efficient and easy to use marketplace program.
• Spearheaded competitive market analysis, marketing/strategic planning, employee benefits, human resources operations, and production tracking focused on maintaining superior organizational performance. City Delivery Food Solutions, Inc., April 2015
GENERAL MANAGER [Philippines] October 2013
A Food Runner Pte. Ltd. Company acquired by Rocket Internet in Feb 2015. Recruited to manage the overall, long and short-term business plan for e-commerce, including P&L responsibilities that deliver on sales and EBITDA targets.
● Transformed a traditional food delivery company into a successful e-commerce business
− Increased top line net sales by 12% month on month and 10% versus previous year
− Increased transaction count by 15% month on month
− Grew web orders by 50% in 10 months
• Worked in coordination with the top level management to set up short term and long term goals.
• Assisted the top level management in preparing strategies to achieve the goals and objectives.
• Motivated executives, managers and employees to devote their best to achieving the business goals. Operation Management:
• Ensured that all the tasks carried out by the departments are of required standards and quality.
• Made sure that recruitment and hiring procedure are conducted smoothly, without any problems.
• Ensured that the new employees get good quality training as per their area of expertise.
• Held responsibility of managing subordinates and guiding them towards the attainment of business objectives. Globe Telecom Inc. August 2013
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEAD [Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Group] April 2012 Selected to assist the launch of ABS-CBN Mobile.
• Conceptualized & developed new marketing strategies to capture market channels with new clients.
• Brought new processes to firm for its growth, using various marketing strategies and communication skills in order to brand the firm in the market and attract new clients.
• Developed strategies and business for the firm by building corporate relationships with customers and the industry/market leaders.
• Utilized sales and marketing tools to create brand awareness in the market.
• Introduced improvements in business strategies based on customer feedback.
• Expanded business along with the respective market share for the firm.
• Played key role in company initiatives for developing new projects for future use. Magsaysay Group of Companies 2012
Various Positions Held: 2008
• Content creation to fulfilment.
• Setting up logistics and
delivery processes and
• Setting up Customer Care
center processes and CRM
• Conducted bottom-up reorganization of international sales in preparation of a major new product release.
• Identified and recruited top-tier industry talent, and groomed management professionals for key executive positions.
• Instituted a system of team leads to organize, operate, and mentor production team. Team leads were established in sales, marketing, product development, customer support, and product engineering.
• Bolstered sales and marketing efforts to produce increase in prospects through the products strategic partnerships, national and international marketing campaigns, and major trade show unveilings. CORPORATE MARKETING MANAGER [Magsaysay People Resources Corp.] 2009-2011
• Translated business-objectives strategies into brand portfolio objectives, plans, and strategies of enhanced growth of business unit.
• Implemented effective sales and marketing strategies.
• Analyzed profitability of products and market potential. MARKETING DIRECTOR [Magsaysay Center for Hospitality and Culinary Arts (MIHCA)] 2008-2011
• Challenged with building customer/prospect awareness across new verticals and multiple sales channels/cycles.
• Developed creative that assisted in reversing the prior year's revenue by establishing brand value to capture the needs of emerging markets.
• Conducted market research, assisted in business plan development and managed affiliates on specific projects. Led company-wide conversion of all creative post-acquisition to comply with Corporate Standards. E A R L I E R P O S I T I O N S HELD
Nestle Philippines Inc., [Foodservices Business Unit] 2003-2008 Various Positions Held:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER 2006-2008 CHANNEL BUSINESS SPECIALIST 2003-2006
Eastern Telecommunication Phils. Inc., 2001-2003
MANAGER [International Carrier Relation & Business Development] E D U C A T I O N A L B A C K G R O U N D
Master’s in Business Administration [Concentration in Marketing and Management] graduated LOYOLA UNIVERSITY CHICAGO – Chicago, Illinois
1998-1999 (A 2-year degree completed in 1 year)
Double Major: BA in Movement & Sports Science • BA in Exercise & Fitness; Minor: Psychology graduated PURDUE UNIVERSITY – W.Lafayette, Indiana