Date of birth
Dubai - Al Nahda 1
Egypt - Giza
6th October cit y - AlAshgar
compound, Building #65
28 / 03 / 1978
Kingdom Of Saudia Arabia
A committed and well-motivated young person who aspires to hold a position where I will be able to interact with customers on a daily basis. I am currently looking for an exciting opportunity in a customer focused environment, where i will be able to deliver a high quality service & support my employer’s vision.
Graphic Designer, Studio Manager, Art Director,
Marketing Manager & Production Manager
Academic Quali cations
Kwik Digital - 6th October city- Egypt
Position : Art Director, Production Manager
Samart Gifts Advertising - Dubai - UAE
October 2018 - March 2019
Position : Clients Manager as suppervisor for production and sales manger MAC / Windows * Adobe photoshop * Adobe Indesign
* Adobe illustrator * Adobe Reader * Adobe After E ects
* Corel Draw * Free Hand
* Microsoft O ce (Word, Power Point)
* Art Work & illustration . * Color Separation
* Finalization * Layout .
* Printing equipments ( Indoor, Outdoor, Laser ) Mimaki, Flowra, Konika, CNC
* Corporate Identity
* Indoor adv Outdoor adv
* 2D Advertising (posters, yers, brochures, stationeries, magazines, Rollup Pobup, Signboards, Events, Vechile, Newspaper, & Magazines) Arabian Building Chemicals Factory
Babader Trading & Industrial Group - Jeddah-K.S.A. 2000-2010
Graphic Designer - Art Director
High School: Ismail Al Qabany - Egypt - 1995
University: Bachelor’s of Applied Arts / Helwan University Graphic Designs
Graduation Degree: Very Good - 2000
* Articulate * Prioritising work * IT literate * Discrete
* Team player * Time management * Flexible * Detail focused Media Today -Barwa city- Qatar
Marketing Manager, Advertising Designer, Studio manager, sales coordinator, Marketing planner & Operation Manager
* A highly talented, driven and exible graphic designer with a proven record of delivering creative and innovative design solutions. A proven ability of developing projects from inception through produc- tion to nal delivery, ensuring that all work is e ective, appropriate and delivered within agreed timescales. Able to work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account execu- tives, web developers and marketing specialists.
* Now looking for a suitable graphic designers position with a ambitious and high pro le company* Creative Solutions ·
* Understand the creative and business needs ·
* Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
* Innovate ideas themes in graphical form for various requirements coming from the brand & marketing team ·
* Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for all marketing materials including direct mail, online and o ine ads, postcards, newsletters,
yers, invitations, vouchers and coupons as needed ·
* Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type ·
* E ectively and professionally communicate and present ideas, interface and collaborate with project managers and high level customers ·
* Coordinate projects through all major stages of project development from brief to concept, obtaining budget approval, writing, design, and
nal approvals while within budget ·
* Review nal layouts and suggest improvements as needed ·
* Adherence to all related deadlines set by the brand manager ·
* Coordinate e-Newsletter, including design and distribution ·
* Create & maintain artworks for all in store signages as required by retail team ·
* Coordinate with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, website designers and marketing specialists to ensure brand and budget is maintained ·
* Manage and maintain graphic les, including logos, photos and art, as well as sponsor logos and photos from guest artists ·
* Assist Brand team with brainstorming, marketing and advertising strate- gies Research and keep abreast of the latest designs, market trends, devel- opments in IT and needs of the customers .
* Ability to communicate with others.
* Ability to work in teams.
* Excellent command of Arabic both written & spoken Very good in English (spoken, reading and writing)
* Having an Egyptian and Qatari driving licence.
* Experience quoting and managing print jobs, as well as working with printers.
* Macintosh knowledge, good working knowledge of Quark Express, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and experience with Microsoft O ce.
* Organized and detail-oriented.
* Followup skills.
* I have ability to handle multiple projects at once.
* I have ability to meet tight deadlines.