Devu Lekshmi Sudhakumari
To work in a challenging environment demanding all my skills and adapt myself in different ﬁelds for the development of the organization with impressive performance. EDUCATION
Course Institute Year of
Civil Engineering Sri Vellappally Natesan
College of Engineering 2019 7.0
12th Amrita Vidyalayam
,Pandalam 2015 75%
10th Indian School Al Wadi Al
Kabir,Oman 2013 84%
- Paltform- Windows
- Microsoft ofﬁce- Word,Excel,Powerpoint
- Main project- Stabilization of subgrade soil by lime with ﬂy-ash and rice husk It is desired that soil subgrade should carry loads without large deformations,which ﬁnally results in failure of pavements. For economic design, locally available soil should be used as soil subgrade. It is a tedious job for civil engineer to provided ﬂexible pavement on black soil due to swelling-shrinkage nature of soil.
- Mini project-Lightning Conductor
Designed a lightning conductor to store electric power that can be used for other power releated uses.
Geopolymeric building materials
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Achieved Second prize in Badminton competition conducted in Amrita Vidyalayam,Pandalam
- First prize in classical dance competition conducted in school.
-Participated in Jhankaar Spectrum conducted by Indian School Muscat
-Achieved B grade for Sastra Pratibha - Contest conducted by Science India Forum,Oman Date : 6th December 2019
Place : Chenagnnur
DEVU LEKSHMI SUDHAKUMARI
- P. K Ramachandran Contractors- successfully completed internship training in site supervising and drawing
- Industrial visit to Habitatat Construction Kochi to get exposure of industries.
- Industrial visit to Celebrity Constructions Bangalore to get exposure of industries ACTIVITIES
-Secured 74% in nptel online assessment test conducted by IIT Madras in Geotechnological Engineering.
-IIT based workshop on Total Station and GIS in Rajadhani College of Engineering Attingal.
-Neurolinguistic program workshop in NIT Calicut.
-Participated in treasure hunt conducted by St Thomas Engineering College INTERESTS
- Site supervising
- Quality control
- Transportation engineering
Hardworking, trustworthy, leadership,teamwork and commitment PERSONAL PROFILE
Date of Birth : 03/06/1997
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Known Languages : English,Malayalam,Hindi
Hobby : Listening music and dancing
Dr. H Ganesan - "Sri Vellappally Natesan College of Engineering, Mavelikara" Principal
I hereby declare that above furnished particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and my belief.