Mohammed Hussain Qureshi +971**-*******
Mohammed Hussain Qureshi
Mobile: +971 (55) 8564801
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/mohammed-hussain-qureshi-74906062 Current Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Applying for Procurement and Supply Chain
• Achieved 10 % cost saving against yearly budget.
• More than 14 years of experience in Joinery, Interior, Exhibitions, Fit- outs, Retail, Hospitality, Theme Parks, Museums, Civil, F&B, FF&E and Facilities Management Industry.
• Supply Chain Framework Agreements and Rebate Agreements with major category suppliers to achieve cost efficiency.
• Value engineered two packages from loss to saving.
• MBA, BA, CPP, CISCP, CISCPM
• Global sourcing experience from countries like; Germany, Italy USA, UK, Spain, China etc.
• Skilled in attaining the most cost-effective and efficient way of procurement.
• Job Description : Senior Procurement Specialist
• Organization : Al Shafar Interiors LLC (ASGC Group), Dubai
• Industry : Interior Fit-outs and Joinery Manufacturing
• Duration : (From March 2019 to November 2019)
• Reporting to Procurement and Commercial Director.
• Compare Prices, Specifications, and delivery dates in Order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
• Receive Material / Service requisitions From Store, Factory, Work Site, Office, Project, tender dept.
• Study the Description, BOQ, Specification etc., and Shortlist the Supplier and Subcontractor.
• Do necessary Pre- Qualifications process for new supplier and Sub-contractor if any.
• Do necessary inquiries, negotiations with existing or new suppliers and sub-contractor.
• Prepare Purchasing Budget, Sourcing Strategies, Quotation Comparison Sheet and Submit for Management approval.
• Prepare LPO / Sub-Contract Agreement to the finalized Supplier and Sub-Contractor.
• Issue the LPO / Sub-Contract Agreement and co-ordinate with supplier for delivery / subcontractor for agreement acceptance and initial mobilization.
• Assist the store dept. to receive product / project dept. for successful completion of delivery / scope of work.
• Provide material samples, technical / specification details and all related documents to project team and assist in material submission and approval processes.
• Prepare and issue Addendum / Variation Order to the subcontractor.
• Assist t e n d e r d e p t . in pricing t h e product / service and value engineering by proposing alternatives solutions.
• Prepare and submit periodic purchase reports / documentation to the management. Key Skills
Costing and Budgeting
Policy & Procedures
Forecasting and Demand Planning
Global Sourcing by Air and Sea
Strong Contract Negotiation
Vendor Evaluation and Selection
Value Engineering, Spend Analysis
Commodity – Local and Global
Mohammed Hussain Qureshi +971**-*******
• Continuously monitor, evaluate, improve and resolve disputes and claims with the suppliers / sub-contractors and develop better relationships.
• Job Description : Senior Procurement Officer
• Organization : Plafond Fit Out LLC (Emirates Group), Dubai
• Industry : Interior Fit-outs, FM and MEP
• Duration : (From November 2015 to October 2018)
• Reporting to Head of Department
• Creating the procurement Schedule for the projects
• Plan and Procure more than 300 items with an annual value of AED 100 million.
• Source and select the materials like Furniture and Fixture, Joinery, Glass, Metal, Aluminum, Hardware, Furniture Fittings, Office Furniture, Parquet Flooring, Vinyl, LVT, Sanitaryware, Carpet, Tile, Marble, Gypsum, MDF, Acrylics, Plywood, Corian, Laminate, Fabrics, Wallpaper, Curtains, GRC, GRG, Adhesive, Grouts, Glue, Blocks, Cement, and all type of Machine and tools
• Negotiate the best package in terms of cost, quality, delivery and service
• Value engineering of different packages to optimize cost savings.
• Manage the overseas shipments
• Supplier evaluation, selection and management
• Planning and budgeting
• KPI development and management
• Update Suppliers Meeting – Key Suppliers and Potential
• Tracking Commodities and Exchange rates – Local and Globally
• Purchase Material Based on Project Specification
• Checking of Requisitions MR- Material Requisitions from Sites
• Selection Suppliers for procurement of all required items
• Arrange Sample for Submittal and approval
• Send RFQ Request for Quotation to suppliers
• Make QCS Quotation Comparison Sheet for approval
• Regularly Store visit for Consumables and stock items
• Weekly Site meetings with Project team and Site Stores for their Complain and request
• Follow up with Suppliers for Delivery on time of Materials
• Maintaining all Purchasing records, Update Master Vendor List, Price List
• Handle invoices and forward to accounting department.
• Handle company petty cash for the projects
• Match purchase orders with the Specification
• Arrange Subcontractors for projects.
• Worked as a Senior Procurement Officer for Kingsmen Middle East LLC, Dubai, from Sep. 2011 to Aug 2015
• Worked as a Procurement Officer for AMBB Interiors LLC, Dubai, from Sep. 2006 to May 2011.
• Worked as a Purchase & Stores for AL Nabooda Construction, Dubai, from Dec 2003 to May 2006. Academic Qualification
• MBA Specialized in Supply Chain Management from Integral University, Lucknow, India
• BA (Hons.) Specialized in History and Political Science, from Rajasthan University (Jaipur), India
• PGDCA - Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application from AISCET, NCEIT, Jaipur, India Mohammed Hussain Qureshi +971**-*******
Certifications and Training
• Certified International Supply Chain Professional (CISCP), Blue Ocean Academy, Dubai, 2014
• International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management Society (IPCMS), USA,2014
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management Training from KHDA, Dubai, 2014
• Certified International Supply Chain Professional Management (CISCPM), Zabeel Institute, 2016
• Certificate in Health and Safety Environment – HSE
• Certificate in QMS ISO 9001:2008 From WIZ Management Solutions, Dubai, 2014
• One Day Training on “Procurement Risk Management” Dubai, 2017
• One Day Training Program on “How to Negotiate Successfully”, UAE, 2016
• One Day Training Program on “ISO Management”, UAE, 2014
• One Day Training Program on “Problem Solving”, UAE, 2016 Computer/ERP Skills
• MS Office
• Office Outlook
• Peachtree Accounting
• Tally Accounting
• ERP Dolphin
• Build Smart – Construction Computer Software
• ERP Sage – Enterprises Resolution Planning
• Oracle ERP Software
• Good Communication Skills, Verbal and Written.
• Flexibility and Comprehensive Problem-Solving ability
• Knowledge of Local and international Supply Market
• Good Presentation Skills
• Confident and Quick Learner
• Abilities to Work Under Stressful Conditions
• Competent to Work Successfully as an individual and in a team
• Ability to Handle Multiple priorities
• Punctual and Hardworking, Convincing & Friendly
• Date of Birth : 10-12-1984
• Marital Status : Married
• Visa Status : Cancellation Visa till 30 Dec.
• Languages : English, Hindi, Urdu and Arabic
• Driving License : Light Vehicle from Dubai
• Nationality : Indian