Reliable and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant offering over 25 years of experience in front desk management, customer service excellence, prioritizing tasks and front desk receptionist. Excels in data-entry and database administration.
CAMP IT Conferences – Skokie, IL
• Compile and input sponsor and attendee information into Access database.
• Export, revise create and import Excel spreadsheets of potential sponsors into Aventri database.
• Enter details such as payments, account information and call logs.
• Manage all confirmations of program speakers, sponsors and attendees.
• Prepare conference materials including surveys, guidelines, badges, tent cards and certificates.
• Manage room set up, audio/visual requirements and problem solve in a pinch.
• Greet and welcome participants at all conferences.
• Escort sponsors and sponsors-speakers to their assigned booths.
• On-site registration of all participants and provide support.
• Solicit feedback through questionnaires to evaluate levels of attendees' satisfaction.
• Give excellent follow up and customer support before, and after conferences.
• Handle evaluations and data entry for various conferences ranging from 50 – 150 participants. 01/2013 to
Human Resources Assistant
First Community Financial Partners Bank, Smart Resources Temporary Agency – Burr Ridge, IL
• Assist with the implementation of human resource policies and procedures by incorporating HR best practices throughout the Bank.
• Maintained payroll systems (ADT and Paylocity) which included: payroll, HR and benefits.
• Completed monthly benefit billing (Blue Cross Blue Shields, Mutual of Omaha, Aflac and WageWorks).
• Responsible for completion and accuracy of new hire, termination files, FMLA and COBR documentations.
• Provided administrative support maintaining employee records and performing data entry duties.
• Maintained employees’ confidential matters.
Customer Service Representative/Front Desk Receptionist The Printing Store, Inc. – Oak Park, IL
• Answered phones, greeted and assisted customers, prepared estimates, invoices and job tickets.
• Provided prompt and accurate typing for clients' letters, reports, proposals, memos, minutes, contracts, wills, trusts, leases, forms, invoices, sales bulletins, mailings and applications.
• Prepared various price lists, mailing lists, data entry projects and company's credit applications.
• Download and input orders from website, scheduled turnaround and proofread all graphic designs.
• Assisted with accounts receivable and payable, bank deposits and payroll.
• Ordered office supplies, faxed, and operated analog and digital high-speed copiers.
• Filed, faxed, copied and completed various office errands. SKILLS
·Windows and MAC OS ·Microsoft Office 365 ·Adobe InDesign and PageMaker EDUCATION
1984 Diploma: Business Major
Prosser Vocational High School - Chicago, Illinois