Oumaima Touati, General
DOHA, ZONE **, QATAR · firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionate Dentist with extensive experience in oral diagnosis, restorative dental treatment, prosthodontics, cosmetic procedures, and more. Hardworking and committed to providing patients with a comfortable and successful experience. Adept in pain management and providing patients with guidance on preventative oral hygiene. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Dentist, Dental Medicine and surgery, Hospital Sahloul Jul 2015 — Dec 2015, Sousse, Tunisia
• Advise and instruct patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems and oral health services.
• Analyze and evaluate dental needs to determine changes and trends in patterns of dental disease.
• Administer anesthetics to limit the amount of pain experienced by patients during procedures according their health records.
• Apply fluoride and sealants to teeth.
• Bleach, clean or polish teeth to restore the natural color.
• Surgical and non-surgical extractions.
• Design, make and fit prosthodontics appliances such as space mainteners, bridges (ceramic, metal-ceramic and zirconia) and dentures.
• Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures and provide preventive corrective services. Dentist, Pediatric Dentistry, Clinic medicine and surgery dental Jan 2016 — Jun 2016, Monastir, Tunisia
• Work with children ages 2 to 17 to determine the need for any dental procedures.
• Examine teeth and gums for potential problems and encourage preventative dental care.
• Perform cavity fillings tooth extractions and other dental procedures when necessary.
• Oversee dental assistants in basic cleaning and observations of teeth and gums.
• Work closely with orthodontist for children in need of braces or other corrections. Dentist, Main Military Hospital
Jul 2016 — Dec 2016, Tunis, Tunisia
• Provide general dentistry and/ or special services appropriate to individuals area of practice
• Make oral and radio-graphic examinations of the oral cavity.
• Administer local anesthesia.
• Perform routine and complex restorations of teeth.
• perform prosthetic dentistry to include immediate dentures, full dentures, crowns and fixed bridge works.
• Perform restoration of dental implants.
• perform other related general practice and related procedures consistent with approved scope of practice.
Villa 42, Street 840
Doha, Zone 43, Qatar
DATE / PLACE OF BIRTH
Optimal Patient Care
Empathetic and Kind
Dentist, Department of General Dentistry in School and University Centre
Jan 2017 — Jun 2017, Manouba, Tunis
• Educated patients about proactive dental care, plaque control, and treatment options.
• Offered state of the art procedures with the highest level of care possible.
• Performed routine dental examinations and checkups.
• Treated patients with respect and consideration of sensitivities.
• Successfully handled complex dental needs.
Dentist, Afef Aguech Private Clinic
Jul 2017 — Jul 2018, Manouba, Tunisia
Work in a team of 2 dentists and provide professional dental service and care to patients
• Conduct examination of patient's teeth, diagnose & treat conditions such as decaying teeth and gum disease.
• Deal with routine appointments and check ups, take impressions and update patient's medical records.
• Timely attend to emergency cases like relieving a patient's pain, etc.
• Fill cavities, examine x-rays and repair fractured teeth. Restore the form and function of fractured or defective teeth.
• Other tasks including: teeth whitening, re-plantation of avulsed teeth, dental cosmetics.
• Reassure anxious patients and clearly explain procedures to them.
• Involved in dental examinations and treatments such as fillings and dental hygiene services. EDUCATION
Ibn Abi-Dhief School, Baccalaureate diploma in Sciences Sep 2007 — Jun 2008, Manouba
The Medical Academy I.M., Certificate of Preparatory Studies Sep 2008 — Jun 2009, Sechenov Moscow
Penza Public University, Doctor of General Dentistry Sep 2009 — Jun 2014, Penza state, Russia
Diploma in Oral Implantology, National Academy of Oral Implantology, University Tunis Carthage
Oct 2016 — Sep 2017
Laser Dentistry, Promaxiences
Sep 2018 — Dec 2018
Clinical Training in Implantology with Surgical and Prosthetic Stages, Pr. Chedly Baccouche Clinic
Jan 2018 — Feb 2018