Graduate School of Art & Science New York, NY− Aug 2019 M.A Environmental Science, GPA: 3.75/4.0
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Data An intern – Data analysis and finding relationship between Climate and Crop Harvests in China from 1800 to 1830 (October 2018 − Present) Relevant Courses: Dynamics of Climate Variability & Climate Change, Quantitative Models of Climate Sensitive Natural and Human Systems, Science of Sustainable Water, Financing the Clean Energy Economic, Sustainability in the Face of Natural Disaster
University of Oklahoma
Mewbourne School of Petroleum & Geological Engineering Norman, OK– May 2018 Bachelor of Science − Petroleum Engineering
Bachelor of Art & Science − Mathematic Minor Norman, OK– May 2018 Relevant Courses: Production Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Drilling Engineering, Formation Evaluation- Well Logs, Oil, Gas & Environmental Laws, Petroleum Project Evaluation, Structural Geology/Stratigraphy, Reservoir Rock Properties, Fluid Mechanics, Petroleum Economics, Numerical Mathematic Engineering Computation
Jiangsu Dunbang Environmental Technology Co. Ltd Suzhou, China Data Analyst Intern Jun. 2017-Aug. 2017
• Created data criteria for conducting quality review of assembly line manufacturing for Mitsubishi utility generation station
• Tracked rating system and building strategy processes, taking a first pass at reports, and presenting sustainability frameworks to design teams.
• Coordinated with chemical engineer teams and collect data on solid and hazardous waste.
• Analyzed data and prepared reports, and assisted in developing proposals for cleanup operations which were later supplied executive department for view. University of Oklahoma Norman, Oklahoma
Petroleum Laboratory Technician Assistant Feb. 2016-May. 2016
• Assisted technicians with inspecting quantities and quality of crude oil on board vessels and shore tanks in accordance with international standards.
• Responsible for coordinating the testing within the laboratory, finalizing and certifying completed products and communicating and coordinating with Lab Management and Refinery Operations to meet the testing and certification needs of the refinery.
• Collected data on sample of crude oil and managed Lab’s database, maintained records of laboratory inventory.
Solar Energy Project Financial Model Analysis in China and Mongolia (Columbia University) Spring 2019
• Project evaluation and model based financial analysis in terms of maximize the project benefits and minimize the investment risk
• Area of interested: Anhui Province, Eastern China & Sainshand, Mongolia Quantitative Modeling in Sea Level Rise in the East Coast of America (Columbia University) Fall 2018
• Sea level rise and storm surge projection for next 50 years, vulnerability assessment & risk management
• Area of interested: Boston & New York City
Integrated Reservoir Management Capstone Project (University of Oklahoma) Spring 2018
• Evaluated a field in terms of economic potential measured by lease hold bid value subject to multiple realistic engineering and economic constrains
• Area of interested: Woodford shale play in Canadian County Oklahoma Geothermal Casing Design Project (University of Oklahoma) Fall 2017
• Casing design for a geothermal drilling project in Oklahoma based on the following design factors: Formation Pore Pressure, Fracture Pressure Gradients, Seismic Data, Well logging Data, Material Selection
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Languages: Chinese (native), English (fluent), Taiwanese (conversational) Software & Programming: Microsoft office, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), MATLAB, QGIS, Petrel (Reservoir Simulation), Tech log (Well Logging), IHS Harmony (Decline Curve Analysis) ACTIVITIES
Food and Resources Distribution Center Fall 2015
• Helping refugee and local government to complete the natural disaster relief Big Events in the University of Oklahoma Fall 2014 Volunteer
• Community service & Planting trees