Taraat Elgabal St., Elzayton, Cairo
Cellular Phone: +2-010********
Seeking a challenging position in a dynamic environment in the field of telecommunications or computer networks allowing me to utilize my knowledge, experience, enhance my skills, abilities, and add a value to my company.
1st November 2017- Till Now
ZTE Egypt (Cairo)
-Project Manager in the Transmission Execution
-I’m working as a Project Manager for the Transmission Execution.
-My Customer is Telecom Egypt.
1st Mai 2014- 31th Okt 2017
Vodafone Germany (Eschborn)
-Transmission Team Leader in The Network Planning Department
-I worked as a Team Leader in the Planning of the Transmission Networks in Vodafone Eschborn (Germany) in SDH, DWDM and Ethernet over SDH.
-I’m working with Cramer 6, NDS, Remedy toll, Gassmann and database.
-My team consists of 8 Engineers.
-I worked with all the SDH, DWDM and OTN Equipment of Huawei & Alcatel.
1st Jan 2010 – 30 April 2014
Vodafone Germany (Düsseldorf and Ratingen)
- Team Leader in the Transmission Department (O&M)
- I worked in Vodafone Germany in Düsseldorf and Ratingen as a Team Leader in The Transmission Department in OMC in (SDH, PDH and WDM) with the equipments ((Huawei (OSN 3500& OSN6800), Siemens NSN (Hit7070, Hit 7080, SL64, SMA16, SMA4 & SMA1k), Marconi SOO, and ONU SOA)).
- I worked in the project of the transportation of the Transmission Technical Room and all the equipments from one place to another place and this includes the transportation of all the customers (Voice and Data).
-My work was different times (24 hours per day) and this includes also nightshifts and my work includes installation, commissioning, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the equipments.
1st Sep 2009- 31 Dec 2009
- I came to Germany since 1st Sep 2010 and I can speak German very good.
- I made a German course in Berlitz and I got B1& B2 certificates.
1st May 2005 - 31 Aug 2009
- Team Leader
- started to work in Telecom Egypt as a Junior Engineer until being promoted as a Team Leader in the Transmission & installations department in the field of maintenance the telecommunication network equipments
- Good experience in SDH, PDH, ATM, FR, JNA, Microwave, HDSL, Dslams and fiber optics
- Experience in Operation& Maintenance, monitoring, configuration and troubleshooting of SDH, PDH and xWDM networks and Ethernet Traffic including Fast Ethernet & Giga Ethernet
- Experience in different kinds of SDH networks protections topologies and protocols
- Experience in operation, maintenance and commissioning of Siemens SDH equipments: (TNMS-Core, TNMS-SX, EM-OS, HiT7070, HiT7080 SL64, SMA4, SLD16, SMA1K, SMA16 & FMX).
-experience in administration, operation and internetworking with Siemens SDH NMS (Network Management System) and direct access with the network
-experience in operation, maintenance and commissioning of Huawei SDH, OSN and DWM equipments:
1- Optix 2500+ (Metro 3000)
2- Optix 10G (Metro 5000)
3- Optix Metro 6100 DWDM
4- Optix OSN equipments (1500, 2500, 3500, 7500 and 9500)
5- Optix OSN 6800
- High experience in administration, operation and internetworking with Huawei SDH and WDM NMS software (T2000 versions)
- My team consisted of 10 Engineers and about 30 Technicians
1st Aug 2004 - 30 April 2005
OTS (Orascom Technology Systems)
- Technical Support Engineer
- worked in OTS as a technical support engineer in the field of installations and maintenance of voice, SDH and fiber optics
- travelled to Algeria to work in a project of making the fixed network in Algeria (SDH, Voice and Fiber Optics)
Bachelor of Communications and Electronics Engineering
81.09% - very good with the degree of honor
Shoubra Faculty of Engineering
Zagazig University May 2004
Project of graduation: Microcontroller Applications Based on SMS via GSM
Secondary school: Eltabrey May 1999
(Cisco Certified Network Associate)
(International Computer Driving License)
(In Transmission SDH, PDH, PCM, WDM and OTN)
Training in China (Huawei Company)
Training course in (SDH and DWDM technologies)
Training in London (Avaya Company)
Training in SDH, voice and Data
Received a professional training at Siemens regional training institute (EGTI) for information and communication networks.
Understanding TCP/IP Networks
Mentor Graphic Course
In the faculty of engineering (Ain Shams) in cooperation with NTI for 3 months in the following tracks:
- FPGA and programming with VHDL
- PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
Additionally I made a separate project in each track
Excellent ability to deal with all versions of windows
Ability to deal with MS Office 2000/ XP/ 2003/2007
Good knowledge and experience of configuring ADSL
Dealing with HTML
Effective working individually, as part of a team or as a leader of a group
Experience in handling high pressure situations and deadlines
Gain experience and skills quickly, communicating with customers in project environments, time management
Good presentation skills
Detail-oriented, self-motivated, handling difficult people
Ability to learn new tasks quickly, eagerness to learn
Ability to manage multiple tasks
Arabic: Mother language
English: Excellent in both writing and reading
German: Excellent in both writing and reading
French: Good in both writing and reading
Date of Birth: February 2,1983
Marital Status: Single