Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact # : 050*******
Address : DUBAI QUSAIS
To excel in the field of Finance & Accounting through the knowledge and experience gained in academics.
Overall Experience of 6.7 years in F&A domain
Good exposure in Oracle and SAP systems
Strong Communication skill
Ability to assess a situation, identifying problems and device corrective action.
Capable of working under pressure.
Dulsco – (Worked for Dubai Properties)
Duration : Jul 2016 to Jan 2017 (Contract)
Department : Settlement (Payables & Receivables)
Analyzing and verifying the Termination SOA's (Statement of Accounts)along with necessary documents
Compare SOA's outstanding balance with Oracle in order to refund he Security Deposit
Interacting with other departments to make adjustments in systems (Difference due to Repair charges, Bounce cheque charges, Legal fees, Previous outstanding balance, etc )
Raise a Debit memo or credit memo in oracle if needed
Processed cooling charges SOA's for payment
Once the termination SOA's are verified by finance team it will get interfaced in oracle
Submit the verified documents to AP team in order to process the payment
Receivable SOA's will be sent to respective person( location) through email to collect the payment from tenant
Run Finance Termination report in oracle on monthly basis and reconcile the same.
Tanfeeth – Emirates ENBD – Duration : Aug 2013 to Oct 2013 (Contract)
Department : Accounts Payable
Processing invoices which are received on daily basis for the services rendered by the customer to bank
Matching the LPO's against invoices in Oracle system and verify the required details
Any mismatch or discrepancy should be rejected
Allocating the petty expense entries in system
Run payment batch on daily basis and make sure the payments are done properly without any delay
Resolving queries related to payments
Shell India Markets Private Ltd – Duration : Dec 2011 to May 2013
Department : Settlements (Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable)
Worked as Analyst
• Responsible to check all the items booked in system for each party for the particular production cycle
• Finding and analyzing the discrepancies between the invoice and our
records; communicating and coordinating with price analyst and volume
analyst to book the difference
• Interacting with the vendors and confirming the amount that needs to be paid.
• Processing the confirmed items to be interfaced in SAP
• Processing all payments due through SAP, during the payment run for the month
• Handling all the queries related to payment and interacting with banking team for required documents
• Responsible to reconcile the vendor accounts with our records on monthly basis
• Verify the invoices and mails as follows:
Vendor name,Volume, Price,Amount, Deal # ( It is a reference number where the traders would update in the system as sign of approval to process the particular invoice)
• Maintenance of financial reports such as Status of Accounts (Vendor & Customer).
Received Green Star Award for continuous error free process.
Wipro BPO Ltd. – Duration : Feb 2010 to Oct 2011
Department : Merchandising Accounts Payable
Project: Best Buy (Canada)
Worked as Senior Officer
• Processing of invoices in Oracle System - that are not automatically matched by AIM (Automated invoice matching System);
• Compare the invoice with receiving report- the units and price on the invoice against receiving report and enter in Oracle (OFIN)
• If any discrepancy between an invoice and Receiving report, debit note to be raised and documented using the DNAS System;
• Responsible to Investigate & verify the invoices processed by the team members (Quality Check);
• Receipt Accrual analysis for the open receipts aging more than 90 days; Reconcile the RA Report received on a weekly basis;
• Request the vendor raise the invoices against the RA lines; If invoices not transmitted with 5 working days, then create a package for each vendor and send for approval to move the items to P& L account;
• After reconciling the vendor statements, the open receipts will be moved to company's Profit and Loss Account
• Coordinating with the Payment team or execution of payment to suppliers, Performing Month end closure activities;
• Interacting with clients on daily basis through mails and calls, Preparing Dashboard and sharing with clients on weekly basis through calls.
• Handling weekly Governance call with Client and the Accounts Payable queries independently
• Handled the team of 3 members and coordinating with them in case of escalation and issues, allocating work equitably among the team.
On-Site Exposure and Achievements:
Involved in transitioning Accounts Payable process at the client site – CANADA (Vancouver) from March 2010 to May 2010;
Prepared Standard Operational Procedure’s and cook books for Operational Accounting from on-site and delivered best outcome in the process;
Worked on a project for accounts payable team to reduce the process steps and implemented the ideas;
Worked in a lean project by automating few processes by using macros for preparing Packages to clear the RA Report;
Received Appreciation mails from client for completing the critical activities independently;
Received Star of the Month – Sept' 10 & May'11 award for an outstanding performance.
STERIA (INDIA) Ltd. – Duration : March 2007 to Jan 2010
Department : Accounts Payable
Project : British Telecom (UK)
Worked as Process Executive
Monitoring the invoice queue levels and action them as per TAT;
Clearing the invoices on hold as per the hold reports, daily and monthly; Supply adequate reports on daily basis for audit;
Reporting the invoice queue status with ageing reason to Senior Management and to the UK counterparts weekly and monthly;
Processing overdue invoices on time and ensure that the same are paid in immediate pay run;
Query resolution through Workflow, E-mail and Phone,
Involved actively in training the new joiners of the team;
Handled direct client calls and mails on priority basis;
Received CONNECTED and RESPECT behavior card for handling process efficiently.
Received Pat on the Back Award (Twice) for an outstanding performance.
Course Institute Year
B.Com University Of Madras Distance Education 2002-2005
M.B.A (Finance) University Of Madras Distance Education 2013
Husband’s Name : Karthikeyan Rajaram
Date of Birth : 20-Sep-1985
Marital Status : Married
Languages known : English & Tamil
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.