● Have 4 years of analytical experience, working with data to identify trends and make recommendations
● Have 4 years of experience driving and growing a digital marketing or enterprise software book of business.
● Have 4 years of data information system management and data analysis experience, familiar with PMLC/SDLC.
● Have 2 years of experience coding by using R programming language and performing analysis by using SQL.
● Command technically skilled Excel (vLookups, data cleansing, logical functions, pivot tables, advanced formulas, VBA).
● SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9 and SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS 9.
● Have competitive experience of data visualization using Zoho Reports and Tableau.
● Have strong Zendesk administrative customer support experience.
● Have deep understanding of Content Management System (CMS) and JIRA ticketing system.
● Have Google Analytics Certification, familiar with Google Docs. Education
New York University, Tandon School of Engineering, New York, NY 09/14-05/16
● Master of Science in Chemical Engineering (NYU Scholarship in the 2014 academic year) Harrisburg University, Harrisburg, PA 07/19-Present
● Master of Science in Analytics
South China University of Technology, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Guangzhou, China
● Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering and Technology (Dean’s List: 6 semesters) 09/10-07/14 Experience
Business Analyst, Connexient, New York, NY 05/17-09/19
● Operated information systems, including systems data analysis and operation support.
● Triaged more than 5000 incoming data support tickets from more than 50 Customer Support Web Portals.
● Analyzed well-defined modules within the system, developed enhancements and new features to existing systems.
● Compiled data from multiple sources into dashboards to deliver comprehensive business and product metrics.
● Completed data and map changes for clients and perform QA testing and proved the feasibility of applications software.
● Developed scalable methods for insights discovery and reported for engineer and project manager teams.
● Performed onsite survey for new implementations to capture and define all location data information.
● Communicated updates to clients in a timely manner and led client status update calls.
● Drafted operational manuals, training materials and demonstrations of systems and products. Research Analyst, KAM Consultants Corp, New York, NY 02/17-04/17
● Conducted hundreds of environmental quality assessment projects involving air monitoring for airborne asbestos particles, sampling and analysis for lead based paint, PCBs and mold, as well as numerous Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments and Property Condition Assessments for real estate transactions.
● Collected mass data from experiments, executed data analysis preprocessing (extraction, validation, transformation, loading).
● Developed models and methods, performed data visualization and assessed data performance.
● Brought data insights, produced reports and delivered presentations. Project
Data Analyst, The Analysis of High Quality Availability of Airbnb Properties in Every Neighborhood of LA 12/16-02/17
● Conversed business objectives to functional requirements, identified data source and transformed data into useful info.
● Picked the right visualization to meet different functional requirements such as scatter plot, histogram and so on, mapped geographic data to directly show the distribution of Airbnb apartments.
● Created beautiful dashboard to show the high-quality availability of Airbnb properties in each neighborhood.