Jared Wells Sr.
**** ******** *** *. **. Louis IL 62205
618-***-**** • email@example.com
Well - rounded technician, meticulous in trouble shooting and repair of network component, machinery and frame wiring. Focused on maintaining inventory, routine system inspections, repairs and installations.
· Network Configuration
· Operations Maintenance
· Installation Service and Repair
K & L Technical Services May 2019 - Present
· Installation and repair Telephone and Data Network
· Network routing, switch configuration
· Install CCTV cameras and cabling (DVR/NVR)
World Wide Technology January 2019 - May 2019
· Identify OEM, UMTS and LTE Erickson and Alcatel Lucent Network Equipment
· Install and integrate electronic and power equipment per build specs and configure per AT&T installation guidelines
· Integrate hardware, configure & test equipment (rectifiers, LTE equipment)
· Identify and troubleshoot Network System performance issues IBEW Local 1 June 2017- January 2019
· Installation of Data Racks
· Installing Data and Fiber cable
· Installation of Audio, Video, Fire and Smoke Detectors AT&T July 2016 - February 2017
· Responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing distribution racks terminals equipment.
· Installed, repaired, and adjusted equipment such as switches, routers, and modems.
· Performed routine equipment maintenance such as inspecting, cleaning, testing and lubricating equipment.
· Worked alone and with other employees in repairing central office equipment.
· Documented and maintained log charts and testing for new installations upgrades.
· Wired equipment and established connections programming features remote access tools and integrations.
AT&T March 2004 - July 2016
· Overseer of all technical aspects of service delivery and customer service/support
· Performed end to end troubleshooting issues with all aspects of the Information Systems to include network and telecommunications systems.
· Analyzed system performance for potential security problems.
· Configured, optimized, and tested network servers, routers, and switches to ensure they comply with security policy, procedures, and technical requirements.
· Monitored system alerts and processed related tickets to the technology ownership team.
· Monitored and repaired datacenter physical systems through vendors
· Prepared trunk translation and cross - connected forms for central office switch assignments and complex customer services.
· Maintained required records on facility and equipment assignments for trunks and special services.
· Provided consistent, respectful, and professional internal/external customer care.
· Helped customers and field technicians with set-up of routers and broadband modems.
· Configured virtual services by inputting translation data in to broadband operation systems.
· Performed periodic preventive maintenance on computer systems through the use of sophisticated test equipment and software diagnostics. Education
Bachelors In Engineering & Communications Technology ITT Technical Institute (2011-2013)
Wireless LAN (2012-2012)
Associates In Electronics
ITT Technical Institute (2000-2002)
References upon request