Dubai ~ U.A.E.
Hardworking graduate offering a desirable combination of youthful enthusiasm and professional wisdom gained over 06 years of Store Management Experience in the U.A.E & Pakistan with good exposure with Quick Book ERP Have held diverse portfolios during professional career, and proven adaptability to growth and change. Mobile Land Systems (Automotive Sector) (Jun 2014 – Present) Position: Senior Store Officer Reporting to Store Manager Summary of Responsibilities
(Supervise 15 Manpower)
Managed Warehouse of 1.5 Lacs square ft. with 15 manpower
Maintained store with 99% FIFO system with Accuracy, Min-Max Run Monitoring. With the concept of every part has its location and every location has its part
Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock. Contacts suppliers or searches catalogues to determine price and additional details concerning new items.
Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location, and identify bin locate stock within the stores area Implement purchase cost reduction initiatives
Implements warehouse tasks, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolves problems; identifies warehouse system improvements
Invoice posting and collect parts from local suppliers when required,
Perform accurate inventory by conducting monthly physical stock counts, reconciling variances and inputs data
Participate in keeping all work areas clean, safe and tidy for smoothing all the logistic and inventory processes in a controlled, safe, efficient and appropriate manner
Operate forklift truck and other lifting equipment, Load and unload goods at the warehouse for material receipts and issues; Handle chemicals and inflammable materials;
No Down time in production line due to Materials shortage
Body Part & Consumable Monitoring as per the production requirement and bill of material
Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory shipments with related departments
Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns and overseeing preventive maintenance and reporting breakdowns
Accomplishes warehouse and organization missions by completing related results as needed.
Oversees and administers the operations of a store. Receives, identifies and verifies merchandise. Provides information to and assists customers.
Makes claims with transport companies if delivered merchandise has been damaged.
Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc. Prepares reports.
Verifies ledgers, statements and supporting documents.
Communicates with others in order to receive or transmit information.
Perform and carry out duties as instructed/ directed by the Lead Store Keeper, Inventory Controller & Assistant Store Manager
(TIM HORTONS) Apparel Group Dubai UAE (March 2012 to April 2014 ) Position: Branch Supervisor / Assistant Branch Manager Reporting to Branch Manager Summary of Responsibilities
• Prepare daily report of sales, inventory & cash collection for head office
• Providing the excellent customer service.
• Giving customer positive impression about store.
• Coordinating with respectable way with all the team members.
• Regular inspections of all the expiry of the product and rectification.
• Creating the deployment and getting it approval by the managers.
• Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes.
• To ensure total customer satisfaction with their every visit in the restaurant.
• Responsible to deposit daily collection to the bank
• Maintain inventory record of the branch
• Prepare order for head office for supplier
• Maintain petty cash for branch
• Other work as per daily routine
• Bachelor of Commerce
• Diploma in Business Administration
COMPUTER SHORT COURSES
• M.S. Word
• M.S. Excel
• Windows 95,97,98 & XP2001
• Computerized Accounts General Ledger Program
• Quick book
• Father’s Name : Shakoor Khan (Late)
• Date of Birth : 17th June, 1982
• Marital Status : Married
• Visa Status : Employment Visa
• Religion : Islam
• Nationality : Pakistani
• Dubai License : Light Vehicle