Name: TIDJON AUDREY NGAM
Skype: Audrey ngama
I am adaptable, self-motivated, passionate, creative and team-oriented. Looking for new ways and opportunities to develop my skills, further my career and achieve my goals. Contribute to the great success and continual growth of business.
- Bilingual [English and French] Excellent communication skills
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, The ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Advanced computer skills; Mac and PC, office, Internet & E-mail Expert Experience
2014-2019: Assistant Store Manager [Starbucks coffee company-Dubai]. Duties involve:
- Assisting the store manager in executing store operations
- Supervising a team of store partners to create and maintain the Starbucks Experience
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality
- Supporting the store manager in implementing company programs
- Daily quality control checks.
- Inventory monitoring and placing orders.
2013-2014: Shift Supervisor [Starbucks coffee company-Dubai]. Duties included:
- Assisting the store manager in executing store operations during shifts
- Directing partners to various workstations to ensure Starbucks standards are met
- Executing store operations and assisting trainees
- Customer care and engagement.
- Lead cashier.
2012-2013: Barista [Starbucks coffee company-Dubai]. Duties included:
- Welcome and greet customers into the store.
- The preparation of food & beverages within regulatory guidelines.
- Delivering legendary customer service
- Providing quality beverages and food products
- Maintaining a clean and comfortable work environment. Education
- Bachelor`s Degree in English Modern letters Education: 2009 - 2012
- Saint Michael Academic School: 2007-2009 G.C.E A Level Certificate
- Saint Aloysius’ Minor Seminary: 2001-2006 G.C.E O Level Certificate Other: Full Time, Flexible Schedules Travel: yes willing to relocate References and certificate are available upon request.