EMAIL AND PHONE:
+974******** – (QATAR)
+91-999******* – (INDIA)
Date of birth :14/09/1993
Age : 26 years
Gender : Female
Nationality : Indian
Marital status : Married
PASSPORT DETAILS :
Passport number : N424315
Date of issue : 27/10/201
Place of issue : Kozhikode
Valid until : 26/10/2025
Family visa with NOC
Seeking position in well-established institution as a Physiotherapist that offers a professional growth and ample opportunity to learn and enrich my competencies in my profession.
Bachelor of Physiotherapy BPT - 4.5 YEARS – [September2011-August2016] Kerala University of Health Sciences
AWH Special College Calicut,Kerala,India
SANTHWANAM PAIN AND PALLIATIVE CARE REG NO : (662/11) Duration – 1st September 2016 – 2nd October 2019 (3 years) Duties and responsibilities;
• Assessment and evaluation of physical disabilities caused by various Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Geriatric, Pediatric, and Sports injuries.
• Active involvement in Treatment planning, Implementation and Decision making process.
• Assess the clients level of mobility, strength, endurance and other physical abilities to determine the impact of an illness or injury on physical function at work and play.
• Plan and implement programs including therapeutic exercises, manipulations, taping, dry needling, massage, education, the use of electro-therapeutic and soft tissue techniques along with other therapeutic modalities.
• Education of patient and their family about self-care treatment interventions.
• Communicate with physician and other members of the multidisciplinary team regarding patients problem, need and progress.
• Provide consultation on injury prevention and health promotion.
• Establish treatment goals with patients based on physical diagnosis and clinical reasoning.
• Develop and organize community physiotherapy and community based rehabilitation through mobile and out reach programmes.
• Documentation and maintenance of patient clinical and statiscal data.
• Regular follow up and reassessment for comprehensive rehabilitation. PROFFESIONAL LICENSE AND MEMBERSHIP
• Kerala Association for Physiotherapist’s Cordination (KAPC) life member Reg No (2325)
• Prometric and Dataflow complete under QCHP
Attended workshop on Antinatal and postnatal rehabilitation on 14 th
Attended international E-Conference on sports physiotherapy- sportsaccord on 5 th
Attended Workshop on Taping – Fundemental tapedia on 8 th
Attended Hands on workshop on Funtional anatomy and Biomechanics (upper quadrant)” on 7 th
Attended CME & Hands on workshop on complex shoulder problems and sports Injuries on march 18
Participate as a delegant in CPE Programme on Professional Ethics In Clinic on 16 th
Attended seminar on fitness training in cardiovascular conditions on 14 th
Attended as delegate of PHYSIO ACCORD 2014 National Physiotherapy Conference organized by Karnataka physiotherapist at manpho convention center, Bang lore(17th & 18th January 2014).
Participated in poster presentation of Physio accord 2014, National Physiotherapy Conference organized by Karnataka physiotherapist at manpho convention center.
Attended PHYSIO CONGRESS 2012 1
annual conference of Kerala association for physiotherapist coordination (KAPC) held at Calicut (20th &21st April 2012). DECLARATION
I hereby declare that all the above furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge. References ;
SANTHWANAM PAIN AND PALLIATIVE CARE
Place:Qatar Yours truly,
HUSNA SHIRIN K
ADDITIONAL GRADUATE/COURSE WORK
• Completed international Certified course on dry needling conducted by Ashira foundation trust
(27/03/2019 – 31/03/2019)
• Completed Advanced course on taping, Tapedia-fundamental and optimum course conducted by ashira foundation trust (28/02/2019-03/03/2019)
• Completed international accrediated course on soft tissue manual therapy by international sports science association (21/09/2018-23/09/2018)
• Completed 32 hours post graduate clinical education in Physiotherapy: Manual therapy workshop on BrianMulligan’sConcepts NAGS, SNAGS, MWMs, PRPsetc. Upper quadrant and Lower quadrant, Mulligan Manual Therapy Concepts Module A and Module B from 21st June 2018 to 24th June 2018. (Reg.No: 19/KER/M/24/18) and 24 hours post graduation on advance mulligan concept Module C from 27
• American Heart Association accredited BLS (CPR and AED) training on 3 rd