Laguna Niguel, CA
Phone: 949-***-**** Email: email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/deborahbryant64 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Business-focused, performance-driven collaborator with over 10+ years of combined experience in the commercial property management and facility administration industry. Expertise in general overall property management services with continuous monitoring of the day to day operations of the property. Active listener who interfaces with clients, customers and guests while building strong relationships. Preparation of monthly reports, issuing purchase orders, work orders, and reconciliation of accounts payable/receivable. Communicates effectively with vendors, manages bid requests and service/construction contracts. Proficient in Excel and Word, a creative thinker with the ability to streamline daily business processes, maximize profit, increase efficiency, and provide strong team support. QUALIFICATIONS
Vendor Management Commercial Property Management Critical Thinking Facility Management Tenant Account Management People Management Budget Analysis/Reporting Complex Problem Solving Service Oriented PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
C-Level Management San Juan Capistrano, CA 2018 – 2019 OFFICE MANAGER/EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Delivered all aspects of daily office management and executive administrative support to the CEO and Operations Manager; to include, receiving, screening calls as the primary gatekeeper, handled travel arrangements, preparation of monthly reports in Microsoft excel and word, managed/maintained complex schedules/calendars for meetings, conferences, appointments, luncheons and special events.
• Created diverse materials, including documents, confidential reports, spreadsheets, invoice processing/reconciliation.
• Developed, implemented, maintained all administrative office and procedural processes to improve accuracy and efficiency.
• Provided support for executive meetings, schedules, conference room reservations, calls, agendas, presentations, including the preparation of meeting materials, logistics, and meeting minutes.
• Maintained and updated client database and records to include; prospects, customers and clients in Salesforce CRM.
• Decreased office expenditures 15% by implementing inventory controls and standardizing ordering procedures.
• Provided general overall office management services including continuous monitoring of office cleaning schedule and service requests.
Seligman Western Enterprises San Juan Capistrano, CA 2017 - 2018 COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
Assisted in managing and overseeing all aspects of commercial property management operations for a 151,272-total square foot portfolio; consisting of sixty-nine office and nine retail spaces, to include driving P&L, budgeting and financial statements tenant correspondence, preparation of monthly reports, rent collection, good contact with the supplier and assessments of the bid process.
• Superior customer service skills and orientation, attention to customer support for the client/customer by paying attention to the client/customer needs, social, active listener, solution and follow-up skills. Collaborator with stiff attention to details and flawless follow-up.
• Organized third-party services bids for janitorial, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, landscaping, specialty vendors contracts, and tenant improvements; achieved cost-savings of over $500 hundred in the monthly expense budget, code, and process third- party invoices.
• Proactively conducted routine site safety inspections, prepared/submitted work orders as well as contact vendors as needed to maintain a “Class A” property condition.
• Analyzed the high cost of the parking lot light bulb and ballast replacement leading to improvement initiatives that realized a cost savings of over $5,000 year over year.
• Streamlined and renegotiated monthly expenses to reduce annual spending on monthly utilities with a reduction of $2,000 year over year.
City Ventures, LLC Southern California 2011 - 2014 MARKETING MANAGER
Collaborated with the team in charge of the development of 6 new home communities of long-term strategic marketing objectives/plans in alignment with organizational goals, while promoting profitable growth in new and existing markets and managing budgets. Successfully generated leads that converted prospects into buyers that closed escrow; generated over $7M in sales via the sales closure of 4 new housing communities.
• Increased annual sales profitability by 50% via strategic SEO/SEM strategies, brand awareness, and a 40% increase in website traffic via effective media marketing campaigns.
• Partnered in the creative development/delivery of marketing materials including brochures, flyers, email campaigns, and other print collateral and digital assets.
• Drove content development and messaging, while strategically identifying the optimum mix of marketing deliverables; received 6 "Top Sales Producer Team Awards” out of 15 teams statewide. Allison James Estates & Homes Brokerage Remote Office - Laguna Niguel, CA 2009 - Present REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON
Manage property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany buyers to property sites, negotiate terms of sale on the clients' behalf, create various types of contracts and agreements. Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, and escrow processes; while working as a liaison between all key players. Facilitate the closing process on behalf of the client to ensure all aspects of the contract are met before closing. Prepare marketing materials, contracts, listing/purchase agreements; negotiate contracts in the best interest of the client. Sell listings with an average of 15% above initial appraisals.
• Create high-impact marketing ads on print, social media platforms, and multiple listing service to maximize exposure.
• Collaborate with lenders, vendors, appraisers, inspectors, real estate professionals, escrow/title companies to ensure the timely, and accurate processing of contract time constraints.
• Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance and repair activities.
• Integrate customer prospecting campaigns that increase the acquisition rate by an average of 21%. Taco Bell Corporate/YUM Brands Irvine, CA 1996 - 2008 FACILITIES ADMINISTRATION, ASSISTANT MANAGER
Managed all aspects of operational administration at the corporate level, to include driving vendor services by providing direction to on-site business partners such as Sodexo in delivering against the contracted service scope while ensuring all partner teams understood/complied with the Taco Bell and Yum! Brand business objectives/values. Created, and delivered cost-saving contract negotiations, assessed performance of existing agreements and partnered in the development of initiatives to bolster revenues.
• Increased annual sales by 15% for the dining facility, company store, and catering programs by implementing new menu items with focus groups and brought in new company logo products into the company store.
• Participated in the national selection request for proposal drafts, implementation and contract preparation while driving efforts to improve existing program components by 20%.
• Implemented new vendors/suppliers for company rollout by setting up training events reducing costs by 30% with negotiated pricing; partnered in internal/external benchmarking as well as trend analysis.
• Conducted safety audits to ensure safe and sanitary conditions for the facility.
• Organized company programs by planning fun events to promote healthy habits which reduced absenteeism in the workplace by 30%.
• Served as a facilities coordinator for 2 years in the administration department, then promoted to onsite vendor administrator. Before that provided executive support to the Vice President of the Western Region's Taco Bell Real Estate Department; and administrative support to 6 other real estate and construction managers. CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS BACHELOR’S DEGREE ~ BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION In progress ASSOCIATE OF ARTS ~ LEGAL ASSISTANT Saddleback College Dean's List-Honors STATE OF CALIFORNIA ~ REAL ESTATE LICENSE Short Sale & Smart Home Certified. Active Member: California Association of Realtors Orange County Association of Realtors National Association of Realtors
• Highly skilled leader with skills in delegating tasks, team building, and creating a positive customer experience.
• Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Yardi, Avid, Salesforce, Trailhead, Google Docs, Dropbox, Constant Contact MRMLS Matrix, Zipforms, Docusign. Market Leader CRM, NRT Gateway, SkySlope