Plano, TX *****
Swati Shah 214-***-****
Experienced Project Manager with 5+ years of track record in driving sustainable outcomes via project and change management, data analysis, process improvement, stakeholder management, training and communications. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse set of stakeholders, adapt to different work environments and management styles, employ fact-based / data-driven approach, and effectively navigate complex business initiatives to success. Professional Experience
Project Coordinator, Hollman Inc. Jul 2018 – Present Hollman is a manufacturing company specializing in production and distribution of lockers. Primarily role responsibility is to coordinate shipping logistics across a global customer footprint. Key skills applied in this role include business analysis, requirements definition, scheduling, reporting, cost and risk management, process improvement and customer service.
• Managing on-time and cost-effective delivery of ~$2M finished goods per month by coordinating shipping logistics with production teams, ~10 freight companies, and end customers for efficient load, route management, and acceptance.
• Fulfilling warranty requests for production and/or shipping related issues – effectively balancing customer satisfaction and company profitability, while also incorporating lessons learned for future process improvement.
• Collaborating with functional leads to effectively manage customer requirements and to continuously improve processes for order tracking, compliance management, customer communications and other quote-to-delivery activities.
• Applied my understanding of customer requirements and internal business processes to identify process gaps, brainstorm alternatives, and recommend improvements, resulting in a more streamlined quote-to-delivery process, refinement of roles & responsibilities and improvement in customer experience. Event Coordinator, Paradigm Concepts Inc. Dec 2015 – Jun 2018 Paradigm Concepts is a marketing and event management company providing platform solutions on an international scale.
• Provided marketing and event coordination support for entertainment events at large venues with up to 10,000 attendees
• Assisted with event budgeting, ticket sales, payment collections as well as management reporting of key event metrics
• Served as a coordination and facilitation point for organizing work efforts across various event planning teams Elementary School Teacher 2008 – 2015
Led various classrooms with diverse set of students; implemented tailored instructional techniques; collaborated effectively with students, parents, teachers and administrators; fostered safe and positive learning environments and drove significant improvement in student outcomes. Served on Campus Instructional Leadership Team at Dallas ISD and was nominated to participate in Texas A&M G-Camp to incorporated concepts of earth science into the school’s lesson plans.
• Math and Science Teacher (5th Grade), McSpedden Elementary, Frisco ISD Jul 2014 – Nov 2015
• Lead Pre-K Teacher, Crème de la Crème Feb 2014 – Jul 2014
• Lead Preschool-1 Teacher and Assistant Teacher, Primrose School 2007, 2011, 2012
• Substitute Teacher, McKinney ISD and Frisco ISD 2007, 2008, 2010
• Math and Science Teacher (5th Grade), Sam Houston Elementary, Dallas ISD Aug 2008 – Jan 2010 Technical Skills
• Microsoft Project • Microsoft Excel • Microsoft Word • PowerPoint
• U-Factory ERP • Smartsheet • Slack • Trello
• SQL • QTP 8.2/9.2 • WinRunner • HP Quality Center Education and Certifications
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) 2019 – Present
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Project Management Institute (PMI) 2013 – Present
• Certified Texas Teacher: Elementary – 8 Generalist, Elementary – 4 ESL Generalist 2007 – Present
• Texas Teacher Certification Program, University of Texas at Dallas 2007
• Master of Science – Human Development and Family Studies, M.S. University, India 2003 Memberships and Publications
• Project Management Institute (PMI), Dallas Chapter 2018 – Present
• Published Audio Book Review in PM World Journal, Volume VII, Issue 11, November 2018.
“The Audio PMP Exam Prep”: https://pmworldlibrary.net/authors/swati-shah/ 2018