A fresh graduate looking for a position where I can integrate my skills to develop and expand my knowledge technically and enhance my ability to be responsible in the task entitled to me.
MBA SCHOLARSHIP BY GIBS,
IELTS CGPA 6.5
CAT SCORE 40.8 PERCENTILE
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION: CERTIFIED 3 MONTH COURSE ON AUTOMATION SYSTEM ENGINEER FROM IPCS AUTOMATION, KOCHI.
B.Tech College of Engineering
KTU 2019 7.88
CBSE 2015 91.8
CBSE 2013 95
• PLC (Allen-Bradley, ZelioSoft, ABB, Siemens S7, Delta,Omron,Keyence,Ge Fanuc)
• SCADA (InTouch, WinCC)
• HMI (Allen-Bradley, Delta)
• Basics of DCS
• Electrical Control Panel
• PLC Wiring
• VFD (Allen-Bradley, Delta)
INTERNSHIP AND WORKSHOP(S)
• Internship at ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIED LTD., SWITCHGEAR DIVISION, Mannar (2016).
• Workshop at GECBH, EEE Department, conducted by
ANJANA PONNU JACOB
Karackal PO Thiruvalla
AEROTRIX in “SPHERE DRONE DESIGN “on February (2017). PROJECTS
• Mini Project
“ENERGY STORING SOCCER BALL”: Soccer used to store rotational and kinetic energy which can be used to light lamps at the least. With help of modified mechanical and electronic support equipment the task was successful.
• Main Project
“IOT BASED SMART ENERGY METER”: IOT connected energy meter with additional features like power factor correction, peak load cutting and bidirectional net metering for accurate billing and building a perfect smart city.
• POLYMERIC INSULATION MATERIALS FOR HVDC CABLES
• DESIGNING BUILDING STRUCTURES FOR PROTECTION AGAINST EMP AND LIGHTNING
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Won 2nd in “Best Manager”, Dhanus 2018, at College of Engineering, Kallooppara.
• Won 2nd in “Poster Presentation”,Dhanus 2019, at College of Engineering, Kallooppara.
• Won 1st in “Paper Presentation”, Darpan 2019, at College of Engineering, Aranmula.
• Published a technical paper “Iot based Smart Energy Meter” conducted by Ketcon 2019 under KTU.
The above-furnished information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and can be supported by relevant documents as required.
Date: 06 - 12 -2019