Licensed Electrical Engineer (License No. 70048)
Master Electrician (License No. 57453)
Talat Bldg. Al Falah St., Abu Dhabi, UAE
Email Address: email@example.com
Visa Status: Tourist Visa
Exceptionally creative and resourceful Electrical Engineer and Master Electrician, can handle multiple projects simultaneously with high professionalism and accuracy. Adept at short- and long-term electrical system troubleshooting.
● Wide breadth of electrical distribution system experience
● Strong grasp of electrical engineering techniques and principles
● Excellent operational knowledge of system design and implementation
● Outstanding abilities with Microsoft Office MATLAB LabView and CAD
● Good knowledge of high voltage cabling and lighting systems
● Able to work on electrical design and contract drafting
● High abilities in developing and evaluating complex engineering project EXPERIENCE:
JANUARY – JUNE 2019 MIESCOR BUILDERS INC
Quezon City Philippines
Maintain purchase order folders.
Communicate with the MERALCO supervisor of distribution line troubleshooting.
Communicate with the costumer of MERALCO of distribution line troubleshooting.
Communicate with the costumer about the trouble on the distribution lines.
Communicate with foreman about the status of troubleshooting on the field.
Ensured that all performed work was in compliance with Environmental, Safety & Health guidelines and requirements.
Maintain equipment and tools ready for the crew.
Filing and data archiving.
ON THE JOB TRAINING
APRIL – SEPTEMBER 2018 PENPOWER ENTERPRISE
Naga City Philippines
● Performed an actual electrical circuit on board that was achieved by reading the design presented and using the tools that was necessary to connect and power up the designed lighting and power layout.
● Investigate problems and planned the process of troubleshooting, safety measures, data escalation and observation of system operations to ensure compliance.
● Performed provisional acceptance testing activities to ensure that electrical products/systems comply with project specifications, electrical standards and customer requirements.
● Resolved design and development issues in coordination with supply and design teams.
● Conducted product measurement and recommended changes as needed.
● Ensured that all performed work was in compliance with Environmental, Safety & Health guidelines and requirements.
● Ensured reliability and safety of all electrical systems. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Marital Status : Single
Date of Birth : 19 October 1994
Nationality : Filipino
Religion : Roman Catholic
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MAJOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITY OF NUEVA CACERES, NAGA CITY PHILIPPINES