E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspiring to seek career enriching assignments as a SENIOR PROFESSIONAL - ACCOUNTS
• A diligent, hard-working and dedicated professional with over 17+ years extensive experience in accounting, administration, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, feasibility study, management accounting, cash flow management, payroll management, supply chain management and documentation.
• Adept in designing and implementing accounting policies/procedures. Rich experience in the fields of accounts, finance, commercial operations, budgeting, MIS reporting and statutory compliance with solid planning & organizational skills.
• Well versed with carrying out multiple tasks simultaneously, coordinating with the Freight forwarders on all import/export and cross trade shipments, preparing monthly profit and loss statement, quarterly and annual balance sheet, project cost forecasts, budgets and monitor achievement.
• Proven expertise in assessing accuracy of financial records whilst determining effectiveness of controls and efficiency of operations. Proficient in handling full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
• Key competencies in structuring and implementing innovative policies/procedures to generate undivided commitment & dedication among the team. A consummate professional with diverse and broad experience in organizing working capital management requirements, and accounting functions viz. P&L, balance sheet, audits and developing policies and procedures.
• Proactive and team oriented with proven acumen to lead and manage diverse and large teams by using strong organizational skills, out-of-the-box thinking, and innovative problem solving abilities. Personal Skills: Strategic Thinking Influential Efficiency Improvement Analytical Attention to Details Problem Solving Root Cause Analysis Resource Allocation Supply Chain Management Accounting Knowledge of: Strategic Financial Planning, Cash Flow Management, Payroll Management, Accounts and closing financials, Administration, Operations Management, Financial Budgeting. Career Review:
Ductsox Mena FZCO - UAE : 2013 -2019
Senior Manager- Accounts
Rishichem Mideast Limited – UAE : 2011 – 2013
UPS Jet Air Express Pvt. Ltd, India : 2007- 2011 Admin Manager/Accounts
ICICI Bank, India : 2001 – 2007
Key Accounts Manager
• Responsible for Accounting till finalization. Payroll management and Documentation.
• Coordinating with the Freight forwarders on all import/export and cross trade shipments. Centralized supply chain management.
• Liaising with members of the senior management team. Meeting with senior managers to review office performance. Coordinate support to sales professionals in creating sales strategies. Coordinate and assist customers in meeting their merchandise requirements.
• Coordination with the suppliers.
• Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
• LC & Bank Guarantees preparation.
• Petty Cash Management, Bank Reconciliation & Payment follow-up.
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
• Oversee the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc,
• Budget preparation / Evaluation of Budget vs actual. Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the municipal finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
• Prepare Cash flow budget report on monthly basis. Liaising with the auditors of the company.
• Coordinate marketing efforts to maximize business opportunities. Dealing with complex queries and complaints on the telephone, by email and in person.
• Liaising with the Bank and Government Authorities.
• Support sales and marketing teams in achieving hundred percent outcomes. Ensure compliance of corporate policies and procedures.
• Responsible for all admin oriented works and Documentation.
• Responsible for Accounts & Finance.
• Consistently completed assignments and reporting within the timeline and met job objectives.
• Solved problems with quick responses that met timeline and satisfactions of concerned parties.
• Extensive experience handling a variety of different clientele through various levels of communication.
• Appreciations received from Top Management for the proactive approach.
• Additional works and duties were allocated for Process Improvement.
• Post graduate with emphasis in Finance & Cooperation. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• MS Office Word, Power Point, Excel & Outlook
• Tally & ERP9, CRM, Quick Books, Comrade
MASTERS IN COMMERCE’03 BACHELORS IN COMMERCE’00
MG University- India. Kerala University- India
SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE’93 DIPLOMA IN CO-OPERATION’01 Govt.High School, Kerala. Kerala University, INDIA. HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE’95
Aquinas College, Kerala.
PERSONAL DETAILS: -
Marital Status Married
Visa Status On Visit
I hereby declare that all the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and ability. Place: Dubai, UAE. Sd/-