SURYA G Mobile: 988-***-****
B.E MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
To be part of a growth-oriented organization that appreciates quality & performance. To put my educational, personal and professional skills to the maximum use either as a Team or as an Individual. To take all the problems as a challenge and solve them in a creative and innovative ways, also use knowledge to achieve organizational goals.
KCG college of technology,
MCC Matriculation Hr.sec
St. Augustine’s matriculation
Company Name : RENAULT NISSAN AUTOMOTIVE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Experience : 0-1 years
Designation : Graduate Apprentice trainee in Transmission assembly. Key Skills : Production, in process Quality Control, Assembly and process. Company Name : GEBERIT PLUMBING TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Experience : From Jan-2019 till date
Designation : Junior Engineer- Technical Sales in Piping Technology Key Skills : Co-ordinate with design team and project management to complete the project. TOTAL EXPERIENCE: One year and Eleven months
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for assembly processes
• Hands on assembly skills, Technical knowledge of assembly processes
• Enhance knowledge about the Measuring tools – Vernier, Kaizen, Poke-Yoke, Micrometer and Torque Wrenches
• Implemented a number of Kaizens in the area of - Productivity improvement, Breakdown prevention, Energy saving, Cost saving, Cycle time reduction, Fatigue reduction.
• Responsible for 5’S activities in shop floor.
o Responsible for product presentation of Inhouse and Roof drainage system using special fittings named Sovent & Pluvia
o Develop network with architects
o Meeting architects and builders
o I am the person responsible in Tamilnadu for the industrial projects for Inhouse and Roof drainage system
Area of Interest
• Unconventional machining
• Automobile Engineering
• Solid works
• Project Title : “DESIGN OF FLEXURE HINGES TESTER”
• Description : To identify the deformation reading of the hinges which is used in robotics and medical field.
• CRP CASTINGS, Thiruneermalai.
• THE EAAGLE VIEW, Perungudi.
• THERMAL POWER PLANT STATION, Ennore.
• Participated in NATIONAL WORKSHOP on “3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY” conducted by KCG College of Technology.
• Participated in one day NATIONAL SEMINAR on “PRODUCT REALIZATION MAKING IS NEW THINKING” conducted by KCG College of technology.
• Participated in NATIONAL WORKSHOP on “NEW WELDING TECHNOLOGY” conducted by KCG College of Technology.
• Participated in WORKSHOP on “NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING” conducted by KCG college of Technology.
Won College level cricket competition
• Ability to rapidly build relationship and trust
• Confident and determined
• Ability to understand and handle critical situation
• Learning ability and willingness to learn
• Planning and organizing
Father’s Name : A.GOVINDARAJ
Date of Birth : 28.05.1994
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : Tamil, English
Current CTC : 2.52 lakh per annum
Permanent Address : 72, S.P.Garden Theruveethi Amman Kovil Street, T.Nagar Chennai – 600017
I hereby declare that all the details furnished here are true to the best of my knowledge. DATE : (SURYA.G)