Name: Safdar Hussain s/o Mian Khan; Date of birth; 6th Oct, 1964 (55 yrs)
Nationality Pakistani (Punjab- Distt.Mandibahauddin)
Language spoken 1- English, 2- Arabic, 3- Urdu, 4- Punjabi & 5- Hindi.
My Skills are: Ms office proficiency, Customer centricity, Team work, Time management, Learning aptitude, Written skills, Organisational skills, Self motivation, Task management, Initiative, Problem Solving Skills Work Ethic, Flexibility/Adaptability, Interpersonal Skills, typing, accounting, finance, writing, mathematics, Strong Work Ethic. Positive Attitude, Good Communication Skills,Time Management Abilities, Problem Solving Skills, Acting as a Team Player, Self-Confidence, Ability to Accept and Learn From Criticism, Ability to cope with failures and learn from mistakes,
Ability to prioritize, Analytical thinking, Attention to detail, Flexibility, Organisation and planning & many more.
Computer Skills; 1- (EDMS) Electronic Documents & Management Systems.2- (SDCS) Standard Documents Control Systems, Inventry Control & Accounting Systems; 1-Focus V-7, 2-Quick Book, 3-Tally, 4- PeachTree, 5- Soft Net,
6- Platinum, 7- Fox Prow, 8- (SAP) Systems, Applications and Products. / (ERP) Enterprise resource planning.
Academic Qualification: (F.A) Faculty of Arts ; Pakistan Navy: 1-Communication School Certificate, 2-First Aid Course Certificate, 3- (N.B.C.D) Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Defense and damage control including Fire Fighting.
IOSH certified Institution of Occupational Safety and Health the Chartered body for health and safety professionals. IOSH is a UK-based organisation.
Schlumberger Sedco Forex Rig side Courses & Certificates;
1 -Rig Site First aid with CPR, 2- Basic Fire & Rescue on rig, 3- Basic Safety, 4-Introductory, 5- Roustabout / Crane perator, 6- Rotary helper m-1, 7- Derrick man m-2 8- Slinger / Banks man course, 9- Rig site fire fighting, 10- Handling / Stepping / Lifting. 11- H2 S Training (SECORP- Dubai), 12- Three years without a Lost time Accident award, 13- STOP - DU PONT Safety Course.
Experience 26 Years (Oil & Gas Drilling Companies)
PAKISTAN NAVY from 1983 to 1990; Communication Tech./Book Keeper (Accountant) 8 years.
Bahria Foundation College (Gulstan e Johar Karachi. Worked as Sr. Accountant. (01 Year)
Schlumberger Sedco Forex Drilling Int’l; for 07 years from 1990 to 1997.
Rig MEDIC/HSE Supervisor/Administrative Assistant; (Manual / Computerized) in controlling the documentation systems for Drilling, Exploration and Production units. Maintenance of Principal Documents including drawings,
management manuals and specifications, assistant to prepare, write, review and revise procedures, work instructions, maintenance of an active archive and database system, maintenance of employees Competency based training records and databases, maintenance of an electronic and hard copy filing system.
Dhabi Drilling Company; 10 years, from 1997 to 2007; (in subidiary of Dhabi Drilling).
Sr. Accountant; Experience; As an Accountant.have experience with full cycle accounting, performing journal entries, month, quarter and year end reconciliations, balance sheet preparation, and preparation of financial statements.Responsibilities;Overseeing and assisting with Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Ability to prepare financial statements and assist with yearend audit Preparing and processing intercompany reconciliations, adjustments, preparing journal entries, and balancing the General Ledger (month, quarter, yearend) Maintaining the trial balance and preparing balance sheet Preparing & operating budget control, P&L statements, cash flow variance.Reconciliation of accounts to the G/L • Responsible for preparing and producing financial reports • Processing month-end closing in full • Ability to allocate, trace spending on funds/grants received while ensuring compliance.years of experience in full cycle accounting, in retail industry • Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VBA, formulas, functions) • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Strong knowledge/experience of a Focus V-7 and processl
Weatherford Drilling International; Courses & Certificates
1. Rig Pass. 2. Weatherford Health & Safety Induction.
3. Policy on Use of Computer Systems and Data Assets for Global Weatherford.
4. MENA IT Induction Program. 5.IT Helpdesk Management – MEMO cast.
6. 8141 - International Bribery and Corruption Global Edition.
7. 9074 - Anti-Corruption Manual Training CBT_CRT.
8. Weatherford Anti-Money Laundering Compliance e-Policy.
9. HSE e-Policy Commitment and Intervention GEM - Rules to Live By.
10. HSE e-Policy Driver and Vehicle Safety GEM - Rules to Live By.
11. HSE e-Policy Facility Safety GEM - Rules to Live By.
12. HSE e-Policy Hazardous Substances GEM - Rules to Live By.
13. HSE e-Policy Hazardous Environments GEM - Rules to Live By
14. HSE e-Policy Induction and Training GEM - Rules to Live By.
15. HSE e-Policy Lifting Equipment and Operations GEM - Rules to Live By
16. HSE e-Policy Risk Management GEM - Rules to Live By.
17. Malaria Awareness Series Lesson 1 - The World's Deadliest Animal.
18. Malaria Awareness Series Lesson 2 - How Malaria Kills.
19. Malaria Awareness Series Lesson 3 - How She Finds and Bites You.
20. 300568742 - Trade Compliance Procedure Manual Online Training (Online)
21. Introduction to OEPS – Operation, Excellence Performance System.
22. TRADE COMPLIANCE PROCEDURE MANUAL ONLINE TRAINING
23. Weatherford Global Online Defensive Driving Course Certificate.
Weatherford Drilling International; 10 Years & 5 months, from 22nd Mar, 2009 to 21st Aug, 2019.
Rig Safety Supervisor / Rig Administrator;
Maintaining the IADC report, its record & distribution. Prepare the attendance and payroll. Supervise, Maintain and handling the radio/telephone/ fax/emails & computer system. Maintains the record of Rig insp, Camp insp, Vehicle insp. Stabbing board insp. Crane insp. Wheel loader Insp. On weekly bases. Also maintained the record of monthly insp. Like fire system, gas detector, H2S air pack units. Lifting gear insp. And maintain the HSE data (safety meetings, safety cards, Hot work permit. Worked on BMS. Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies. ... Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research. Greet and assist visitors.
A champion of safety within Natural while promoting and ensuring consistency of hygiene, safety systems and radiation program. Review incident reports, conduct investigations, inspect facilities, and take part in Worksite Safety Observations (WSO’s) of service providers, consultants and operations.Attend area safety meetings, pre-job safety meetings and conduct periodic inspections to promote a safe working environment in all field areas.
Liaise with government bodies on Natural’s safety related issues, conduct risk and hazard assessments required by legislation and work with management and field personal to implement new government regulations.
Contact with travel agency for flight ticket, book ticket for staff, verify the payment;
• Proceeding the application and payment of expense originated from HR & Administration Dept including the telephone, rental, transportation fees, fees for express company, immigration related fees and so on
• Dealing with other things relating to HR & Administration and assigned by the head of Dep.and GM.
CURRENTLY; I am ready to go. (NONE, Zero Notice Period).# +92-305-******* / email@example.com
(Total Pages 03)
+92-305-***-**** (Pakistan) Safdar Hussain
Page # 01 of 03
Page # 02 of 03
Page # 03 of 03