Ankita Ghosh ***, Vijaya Heritage,
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi Kadma, Jamshedpur
Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 5th semester Pin Code: 831005 Gender: Female Contact No.: 875-***-****
DOB: 18 Nov, 1998. Email: email@example.com
I am currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. I am a Web Development and Competitive Coding Enthusiast. I have unfolded a budding interest in Machine Learning. I have a decent knowledge of algorithms and data structures. I'm pretty quick in adapting to new environments and learning new technologies in order to complete any task assigned to me as close to perfect as possible. Education Qualifications:
1. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
i. CGPA: 7.61 (up to the 4th semester)
2. D.A.V Public School, Bistupur, Jamshedpur
i. Class XII - All India Senior Certificate Examination (CBSE- 90.6 %). ii. Subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer. 3. Carmel Junior College, Jamshedpur
i. Class X – Indian Certificate of Secondary Examination (ICSE-97.6%) Skills
• Database Systems – MySQL, MongoDB
• Tools – Git, Github, VS Code, Atom, Robo 3T, Postman, MATLAB R2019a, Spyder, CodeBlocks.
• Web Development:
Back End - Node.js, MongoDB, MySql, OAuth
Machine Learning and Deep Learning(Basics)
• Algorithms and Data Structures
• Non-Technical Skills- Creative Writing, Singing, Painting, Public Speaking. Courses Taken
1. Machine Learning A-Z: Hands on Python and R in Data Science, Udemy. 2. The Complete 2019 Web Developement Bootcamp, Udemy. Competitive Programming Statistics
Hackerrank (username: Ankita1811) Solved 100+ problems CodeChef (username:aghosh_123) Solved 200+ problems PERSONAL PROJECTS
• Predictions in Machine Learning
This project exhibits all the frequently used prediction models in Machine Learning with an increasing figure of accuracy. Prediction Models like Churn Modelling using Artificial Neural Networks or predicting whether a review given by a customer is positive or negative using Natural Language Processing are some of the many prediction models used in this projects.
• Login Template
A login template which provides the feature of a local sign up and sign in as well as using Google OAuth 2.0 to sign in with Google. It gives a superior level of security by combining the entered password with a Salt to create a Hash and then storing it in the database.
• Secret Sharing
An app which allows you to share your secrets with other users anonymously and securely. This uses Google OAuth 2.0 Authentication for security purposes. This app uses MongoDB as its database to keep record of the secrets submitted. The password entered by the user is stored by first adding a salt to it and then converting it into a hash for extra security.
• Chat App
A web based chat application where people can chat, created using Socket.io and MongoDB. Achievements
• Stood as the school topper in IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad).
• Stood as the school topper in the tenth board examinations.
• Rewarded in many Inter-School Debate Competitions.
• Certified from IIT(ISM), Dhanbad for participating in the Inspire Internship Camp.
• Was nominated to represent India at the Global Young Leaders Conference (GYLC) in USA. Extra-Curricular Activities
Member of IEEE, Student’s Branch, BIT Mesra which works to inculcate technical skills among the students.
• Organized and participated in various intra-college competitions. Also secured the overall 2nd Runner’s Up in the inter-college fest, Pantheon.
• Achieved various prizes in singing competitions. Other Information
Hobbies: Reading novellas, Public Speaking, Creative Writing, Singing and Painting.
Languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, German.