Results-oriented software developer with a
focus on front-end development that
understands the importance of creating highly
readable and easily maintainable source code.
Material, Bootstrap, Sass, AJAX, Typescript
● Responsive Design
● Creating and consuming RESTful APIs
● Encryption frameworks (Bcrypt)
SQL and Databases:
● PostgreSQL, MySQL
Package managers & build tools:
● Yarn, NPM, Webpack
Toolbox & Process Tools:
● Visual Studio Code
● Atlassian Jira Confluence
● Jest, Karma, Cypress
Fordham University, New York - B.A.
Major: French Studies. Minor: Economics. GPA: 3.6
General Assembly, Web Development Immersive
Minsk State Linguistic University, Minsk Belarus - B.A. (Transferred)
Major: Modern Languages. Linguistics. Pedagogics
Foreign Language Skills
English, Russian, Belarusian, French, Spanish
Itransition Software Developer:
August 2018 to Present
● Develop and test User Interfaces for Mobile/
Tablet/Desktop using HTML/HTML5, CSS/
● Create Custom Reusable Angular Components
● Build websites based on web technologies like
perfect and responsive pages.
● Implement unit tests using Jest/Karma and e2e
tests using Cypress with ample coverage before
● Work closely with the back-end team to display
data using the Custom Components, Library
● Involved in all agile ceremonies like: Daily stand- ups, Backlog pointing session, Planning session,
● Uses other tools such as NPM, Jenkins,
Webpack, Docker, Sonar, Storybook.
● Interact with the Testing Team, Scrum Masters
and Business Analysts to fix issues.
● Continuous team collaboration on Agile
General Assembly Full Stack Web Developer
Fellow Web Development Immersive Program:
February 2017 to May 2017
● Created web apps/projects alone and in teams
CSS3, git/github, Node.js, Express.js, Bcrypt,
PostgreSQL and Ruby on Rails.
Developer: Full stack CRUD app built with
Node JS and Express.js. Other technologies
used: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Muter, Axios,
Bcrypt, Method-Override, Bootstrap.
● Planda Full Stack Rails Developer: Planda is a task planning web application built with a team
of 5 using Ruby on Rails using MVC
architecture and restful routing. Some
responsibilities include implementing external
APIs, building user interface, fixing rails
backend bugs, and deploying with Heroku.
Freelance Web Developer:
January 2016 to February 2017
● Designed web applications using HTML, CSS,